Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interesting reddit topic

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Interesting reddit topic

http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/commen...eamer_conduct/

I wonder who they are talking about.

I would feel pretty shameful if I was that streamer. Plain lying and attempting to bad mouth another player in front of thousands of viewers just because they were beaten fair and square in a 1v1, then trying to cover their tracks by banning them from smitegame stream as well?

Not cool
    RIP Arena League

www.twitch.tv/smitearena - Weekend featured streamer
    www.twitch.tv/pb3xunleashd

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SpiderQueen's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    You-know-who is a huge angry baby. Doesn't surprise me.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RazorAce's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think all of us know who we are talking about here, but in his defense I think it's that personality that makes him who he is.

I don't know if any of you are StarCraft fans, but he kind of reminds me of Destiny.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Destiny He is a streamer who's BM was noticed by all.
    IGN: RazorAce
    Team: Frost Phoenix Gaming
    Recruiting All Serious Players Level 30. Message for details.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 893
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    This has been discussed (with the streamer commenting on it) here

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RazorAce's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    This will be a good read up!
    Thanks Goat
    IGN: RazorAce
    Team: Frost Phoenix Gaming
    Recruiting All Serious Players Level 30. Message for details.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RapunzeI's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    gitsticker has a consistent history of using mercury all the freaking time from what i can see on his profile.

dmb's claims that gitsticker deliberately "sniped" him don't seem valid at all based on the above observation.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RapunzeI View Post
    gitsticker has a consistent history of using mercury all the freaking time from what i can see on his profile.

dmb's claims that gitsticker deliberately "sniped" him don't seem valid at all based on the above observation.
    I agree that he picks him a lot. He's one of the reasons I ban him! Git's merc is AMAZING, he even made him work in 3v3 for awhile. What I'm saying is that he knew I would Kali, and knew I wouldn't ban Merc because he's the only merc who can beat me, and I can't see it's him. He knows it's me, though.

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    I agree that he picks him a lot. He's one of the reasons I ban him! Git's merc is AMAZING, he even made him work in 3v3 for awhile. What I'm saying is that he knew I would Kali, and knew I wouldn't ban Merc because he's the only merc who can beat me, and I can't see it's him. He knows it's me, though.
    Thankyou for your reply in this thread and your honesty in your replies.

With success, comes targetting. In sports a superstar will be studied and focussed during the game, to limit their ability to perform at their potential. This is a common strategy in a competitive environment.

The fact that you were playing your favourite god and he was playing his favourite god against you is no reason to accuse him in front of thousands of people of cheating. No one has an issue with someone losing. They have an issue with someone making excuses about losing, rather than trying to think about how to perform better next time.

See the opportunity to improve.
    RIP Arena League

www.twitch.tv/smitearena - Weekend featured streamer
    www.twitch.tv/pb3xunleashd

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RapunzeI's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    what i was saying is that he, a person who consistently uses the same god in a row, picked mercury in his matches prior to yours and he picked mercury in the match after yours so chances were, he was going to pick mercury regardless of whether he knew who you were or not.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by pb3x View Post
    Thankyou for your reply in this thread and your honesty in your replies.

With success, comes targetting. In sports a superstar will be studied and focussed during the game, to limit their ability to perform at their potential. This is a common strategy in a competitive environment.

The fact that you were playing your favourite god and he was playing his favourite god against you is no reason to accuse him in front of thousands of people of cheating. No one has an issue with someone losing. They have an issue with someone making excuses about losing, rather than trying to think about how to perform better next time.

See the opportunity to improve.
    Kali isn't my favorite. She's awesome, but I much prefer Aphro and Bastet currently. (If it ain't OP it's not for me.)

I'm not mad about losing. I was mad that for the third time that night sniping ruined my experience. I have plans not for this kind of stuff. It's not easy having 3000 people watch you, and even when trolls run rampant, the vocal majority goes ham on you and starts a bandwagon. For now, I'll have promo videos and stuff to give myself a 4-5 minute break or something, to not let it boil up so much.

I probably shouldn't have gotten as mad as I did (Though, I still don't appreciate the sniping. I love a challenge, and if you watched the game, I had a good time playing. I got FB, and threw it on SB. I still did my best to get through it positively, and I definitely went too far *publicly.* I didn't consider my fanbase in that regard, and that I was bashing a VERY skilled played. That's on me.

But, I went in the next game to 3v3 with a hebo with med and merc with malice, vs a top 3v3 team, and had a great time. I don't care about the loss; just the snipes.

Hell, I generally get mad at wins, too, unless it was clean. XD