Thread: The Official Forums Clan

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class

The Official Forums Clan

Credit to @Sirvanas

Intro: Once the almighty @Donaldx decided to join the official forums under one flag. He then created the Forum Warriors (that include guardians, hunters, mages, and assassins).

Details:
    • We have members from NA, EU, and AU tho most of them are [FORUM] members because we meet often in the forums.
    • You can find us hanging around in the forums. In the off topic session, there are post of other games we are playing and anything we are up to. We are the forums clan and the forums is our kingdom. If you get outlaw, we send moderators to haunt you. Well it is not like a haunt. They are there before things happen because they are OP like that.
    • We have members that just play conquest, that don't play conquest, that play leagues, that don't play leagues, that talk a lot (me, if i don't hey you, is because i am a smite unit away from a penta), that are shy. We all however have in common that we are friendly (or not hostile at least :P).

What we ask from you: The main thing I ask from anybody is to be nice or be quiet. I got no patience for BM, trolling, or etc. If i would report you in a normal match for doing it to a stranger, I am gonna kick you for doing it to one of my [FORUM] mates. Srsly m8 dont mess with my friends. However, I hope you become part of those friends i don't want anyone to mess with <3

That is it. If you are friendly and want to play with friendly people. If you like to participate in the forums and will like to play with other forumers. Send me a pm/post here/send me a friend request, I am flexible :P
    Last edited by KFire; 06-11-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I can't figure out how to PM using the mobile. I'm currently a member of a clan but haven't played with them yet.

Great idea to start a clan with the folks from the forum!

Add me please,
    Uwilltap3

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    I can't figure out how to PM using the mobile. I'm currently a member of a clan but haven't played with them yet.

Great idea to start a clan with the folks from the forum!

Add me please,
    Uwilltap3
    You go to the button left of the search one. And click messages. Compose message and type whichever name you want to send the message separated by commas.

I will add you when i get to my pc . Just apply for it.