Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we or do we not have the right to state we are GAY?

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Do we or do we not have the right to state we are GAY?

Or use the word we feel like to state we are homosexual, bisexual or trans? Even if jokingly? SOMEONE in the forums will keep bitching that i keep pushing it, but i do not care. I will not just end it so fast and easy."

I feel insulted in a way, since i was told to USE THE RIGHT WORD to say i have different sexual preferences. Because apparently using GAY insults other people. Even if you use it on yourself. I know you might think," Its just a word" WHICH IT IS, which is why i have the freedom to use it and not get punished over it. Of course, as long as i dont use it on other people as an insult.

What are your thoughts? Are you from the LGBT community? Do you support LGBT?
    Zanza Awakens!
    DonaldX Loves My Enthusiasm!
    <3
    SeventhArchon is Senpai desu!
    Smiley King!
    Hou Yi FanBoy

Highest Post Per Day : 24.45
    -seizures-

Senior Member Honoured Djungelkniv's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Who cares if you're gay? :S

It's 2015, not 1945..

And yes unfortunately, there are bad and evil people out there but there has always been bad and evil people through the history.

People should be as they feel like being, themselves, and if anyone has a problem with it, fine, just keep it to yourself. Maybe read a book or something.

Edit: Maybe not The Bible, Quran, Torah or similar, they're mostly full of shit anyways so.. ^^

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    I feel the same about the term black people. I was told the right term was african-american, but the term is dumb. Black people who were born in the US are american-americans :/, but whatever float the boats of politically correct people.

Homosexual, however, is the right term, but so is vulva and everybody says pussy.

Personally, i am not offended that you call yourself anything. I do think some people take it over the top. Like one old folk in a pink tanga rollerblading in the middle of the street. Yep i know.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Djungelkniv View Post
    Who cares if you're gay? :S

It's 2015, not 1945..

And yes unfortunately, there are bad and evil people out there but there has always been bad and evil people through the history.

People should be as they feel like being, themselves, and if anyone has a problem with it, fine, just keep it to yourself. Maybe read a book or something.
    Well if you state it because of a joke that you were quoted to and you reply with that, not actually serious, but just stating along the joke that you are gay, i dont think there's anything wrong with that. But apparently a MOD didnt have anything better to do.
    Zanza Awakens!
    <3
    Smiley King!
    Hou Yi FanBoy

-seizures-

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xXZanza View Post
    Well if you state it because of a joke that you were quoted to and you reply with that, not actually serious, but just stating along the joke that you are gay, i dont think there's anything wrong with that. But apparently a MOD didnt have anything better to do.
    I don't quite understand your post.. Did you say you were gay and they removed the post? Or you got banned or something? Please elaborate.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KFire View Post
    I feel the same about the term black people. I was told the right term was african-american, but the term is dumb. Black people who were born in the US are american-americans :/, but whatever float the boats of politically correct people.

Homosexual, however, is the right term, but so is vulva and everybody says pussy.

Personally, i am not offended that you call yourself anything. I do think some people take it over the top. Like one old folk in a pink tanga rollerblading in the middle of the street. Yep i know.
    I usually call them colored-people... Not in a way to offend them, but because sometimes i feel if i say BLACK PEOPLE, they will get pissed at me and dont want them to feel offended. But along the way they end up telling me," Its okay if you address us as Black people". And then i feel okay with it.

And yes, it is the right term but see the LGBT community call themselves.. Well.. Lesbian and Gay.. they are okay with those words, and if they are okay with those words, JUST BECAUSE a gay guy states and calls himself GAY doesnt mean he is insulting anyone! It just a petty excuse to bitch.

And see, why would anyone be offended if lets say JOHN says he is Gay... He aint insulting anyone.. unless his family members are against Gay, they would feel offended... But John wouldnt give a shit about them, in a way.

And omg.... Well true, i never express like so, in fact no one would actually figure out im gay until i say it or act like it LOL
    Zanza Awakens!
    <3
    Smiley King!
    Hou Yi FanBoy

-seizures-

Achievements:
    I don't quite understand your post.. Did you say you were gay and they removed the post? Or you got banned or something? Please elaborate.
    They removed the post because apparently it was a derogating (is that the right word, my english isnt so good) word... But when i reply to them saying i clearly must've insulted MYSELF THEN, since i called myself gay, they just decided to change the excuse to say it was out of the discussion. But the other quotes OUT OF DISCUSSION didnt get removed. If i recall. Which sparked this TRULY OFFENDED feeling in me and i decided to post this thread to see what people thought would be right. And yes, it came out from a personal rant, but i truly am curious what people think.
    Zanza Awakens!
    <3
    Smiley King!
    Hou Yi FanBoy

-seizures-

Achievements:
    lol.. who says "that's stupid, you're gay" to someone, i mean are you 10-yr old or what? :S

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by xXZanza View Post
    They removed the post because apparently it was a derogating (is that the right word, my english isnt so good) word... But when i reply to them saying i clearly must've insulted MYSELF THEN, since i called myself gay, they just decided to change the excuse to say it was out of the discussion. But the other quotes OUT OF DISCUSSION didnt get removed. If i recall. Which sparked this TRULY OFFENDED feeling in me and i decided to post this thread to see what people thought would be right. And yes, it came out from a personal rant, but i truly am curious what people think.
    That's odd.. :S

Achievements:
    lol.. who says "that's stupid, you're gay" to someone, i mean are you 10-yr old or what? :S
    Uhm, i dont get your post right now?
    Zanza Awakens!
    <3
    Smiley King!
    Hou Yi FanBoy

-seizures-