Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Pins and Dolls Patch Notes | 06/16

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 257
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    This feels like one of the best patches ever, First off Nox was my least favorite god in the game because I felt for "the god of night" her kit was incredibly lazy basic mid laner kit with no real reference to her powers. Now she has a much more interesting kit, that feels like something a night god would have. Also we finally have a reason to pick Muzen over other ADCs! This excites me as a Muzen player since he used to be really outclassed! The other balance adjustments are great to. And Zeus finally got a much deserved buff! New clapping animation WOO!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead KTKA's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Great patch! It's the first one in a long while that has me actually really excited.

The redesign of Nox is especially awesome. However, just seeing those numbers makes me suspect that she will be getting nerfed again the very patch after this one. Hopefully history won't repeat itself.
    I suppose the PTS will be going live soon, so we will see how difficult hitting her 2+1 combo actually is. Actually, when will the PTS go live?

Also, does Nox cling to another god even if they use a movement ability? Does that mean she can get carried by Merc's ult across the map?!

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,603
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    That Agni skin is great. It's too bad I will never get it. :/
    we need refer each other and smurf! xD im up for the task if you are : P
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead Varonth's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ntsp00 View Post
    Completely agree with your second statement. In-hand assassins are feeling this patch the most, not hunters. When will lifesteal and crit actually get nerfed?
    Of course in-hand assassins feel this patch the most. It was targeted to nerf them as hunters are by design in-hand assassins. They just have another role name because on top of everything in-hand assassins get, their basic attack is also ranged.

At some point someone at HiRez will realise that hunters like AMC or Artemis should be default. Those two have some clear downsides as they don't have an easy escape move to just jump away if needed. Neither do they have an easy access to heavy CC.

The Ratatoskr ult change is hilariously bad. Welcome back Thor... It takes exactly 180 physical power to get damage equal to Ratatoskr's ult as Thor. At 181 physical power Thor's Ult will:

• Outdamage Ratatoskr
    • Have more range, as Ratatoskr cannot hop his max distance if that is impassble terrain
    • Stun
    • Have double the radius (20 instead of 10)

The only thing Ratatoskr had going for his ult was the higher damage. Now it is just a plain worse Thor Ult... like literally the same thing just worse in every point. That's not how you should balance gods.

Dart is now more like: Avoid hitting more than one target, which makes the ability kinda terrible. It is probably then only ability were you want to avoid hitting other targets than you original one. That is terrible design par excellence... a damaging ability were you want to avoid hitting enemies.

I never saw anyone complaining about the heal. Most likely because the heal wasn't any higher than other self heals. But in return the player permanently reduced his offensive effectiveness. No need for a nerf her.

Bluestone Pendants passive might aswell not exist in the early game. You don't want it to become better in the mid and endgame. Well then you cannot make a passive based on a stat that increases each level.
    The problem still exists. It becomes more potent the more the game progresses. You already have starting items which don't scale into the endgame... literally every other item. All of them are flat values.

Senior Member Chosen Pokechu212's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Day 43: Still no new Arena map. My raft is deflating. Is this the end?

Member Follower
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightr0d View Post
    The bluestone was a direct nerf to all Hunters as well as to Warriors. Now solo lane might see something different than just warrior vs warrior.
    Warriors were the only thing in solo (not including the usual counter picks like Baka) before Bluestone ever existed. A nerf to Bluestone changes nothing as it's not the reason warriors dominate solo lane.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead shXdy's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Great patch, but the Agni Achievement is just... please, just remove it and make it chest exclusive.

Bring da Nox back, VEW!

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    we need refer each other and smurf! xD im up for the task if you are : P
    I appreciate the offer, but I already know that I will not be dedicated enough for it.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Apollo taking back his throne amongst hunters.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ntsp00 View Post
    Warriors were the only thing in solo (not including the usual counter picks like Baka) before Bluestone ever existed. A nerf to Bluestone changes nothing as it's not the reason warriors dominate solo lane.
    Then you haven't played league recently, there were almost only hunters lately thanks to Bluestone.
    This nerf is to address the 2-hunter meta, since the solo/mid lane was not supposed to be dominated by hunters.
    How about Assault League or MOTD League?