Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pins & Dolls Patch Feedback

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender

Pins & Dolls Patch Feedback

Hey everyone,

The whole team has been working hard on the latest patch, and we'd love to hear what you think of it! The feedback you give can help to shape the future of SMITE, so be sure to submit your views!

Whilst I encourage everyone to discuss their opinions in the comments on this thread, please also be sure to submit it in the form!

Submit your feedback here.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Junior Member Cupidhead GOLEM777's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Very nice patch, but Loki still big splinter.

Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Nox is deals good damage but her abilities are extremely slow and hard to land ontop of her cooldowns being extremely long.

Her ult is weak and she literally cannot do anything on her own if her combo misses, her laning phase is terrible because if you pressure her then you can make her choose between the lane and the target and with the 3 second delay the chances of her 2 missing are astoundingly high.
    Wow...

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    I do agree with BhastetKurza on the cooldowns being a bit long, maybe taking off a few seconds would be a good idea, as I do feel that clearing the lane is hard to do with my main wave clear taking 15 seconds to come back and it not killing the whole wave.

I do feel that Ah Puch did not get a good enough nerf as his slow on his 1 is still OP at the start of the game. I think having it scale from 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% as you upgrade the skill should be a thing. This slow is just to potent no matter what character i'm playing.

Other than that, its a great patch.

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Great patch overall. The focus is being taken off the hunters for once, and now I'm not seeing as many hunters steamroll AS fast as they were. Nox is great, but her new ult sucks. No damage, no one even uses it for teamfight initiation, and it's a very lackluster ult. Bring back her old ult. It made for better teamfights and better clutch plays.

Junior Member Cupidhead Zhanfadar's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 529
    Achievements:
    I absolutely agree with BhasterKurza. Nox's Skills are extremely slow and ultimate's useless most of the time.
    Please, make her 2nd skill explode after 2 secs (how it actually shows on site) or make 1st skill casting time slighty faster. There's a really low chances to catch enemy with both 2-1 skill. Only if your enemy's dumbass who doesn't move or if you have a lot of luck you will catch the enemy and do your damage.
    I would be fine if you will lower magic scaling of 2nd skill to 80% and not 100%, but please, we need to decrease explode time, this is ridiculous.
    I'm not afraid to say that current Nox is the most difficult mage in-game. She DOES have a lot of damage, but chances of damaging are extremely low.
    To sum up:
    1. Increase: 1st skill damage and its casting speed. Most of the time enemy gets out of 2nd skill while this slow raven will get the enemy, so the enemy stays under root getting literally no damage till very-late game. Do you really want to say that the only damaging skill of Nox's 2nd skill? Make her Guardian then ffs, with 3rd skill not inside, but outside the character.
    2. Decrease: 2nd skill damage and its explosion time (or just explosion time, cuz this is not fun at all).
    3. Change Ultimate DOT to True Damage, since this DOT's ridiculous and her ultimate is useless most of the time, only if you want this damage decrease debuff.

So with that, we will have both (1,2) skills useful outside the combo.

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Change Ratatoskr's dash back. Then lower the damage. Also, change his ult damage back. Then he'd be ok.

Senior Member Chosen TigrisCallidus's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The problem I have with nox is that her casting delay after casting an ability seams quite long, which is especially a problem on such a combo god as her.
    Sometimes my 1 does not activate if hit to fast after the 2 and then you lose soo much damage.

Nox feels "clunky" and this may help to reduce her clunkyness a little bit. (The rest of the clunkiness seams more due to balance and is understandable, but this bit is just annoying).

With rataostr the problem I have is, that you just cannot really be sure when your dash will reset.
    I would also prefer the old reset mechanic with lowered damage, than it would be much clearer for fihgting.

But I have to say nerfing Ratakostr was good! And the nox redesign is really fun!
    Good job overall.
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!
    ARGUMENTS NEED FACTS AND CORRECT DEDUCTION!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validit...y_of_arguments

Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhanfadar View Post
    I absolutely agree with BhasterKurza. Nox's Skills are extremely slow and ultimate's useless most of the time.
    Please, make her 2nd skill explode after 2 secs (how it actually shows on site) or make 1st skill casting time slighty faster. There's a really low chances to catch enemy with both 2-1 skill. Only if your enemy's dumbass who doesn't move or if you have a lot of luck you will catch the enemy and do your damage.
    I would be fine if you will lower magic scaling of 2nd skill to 80% and not 100%, but please, we need to decrease explode time, this is ridiculous.
    I'm not afraid to say that current Nox is the most difficult mage in-game. She DOES have a lot of damage, but chances of damaging are extremely low.
    To sum up:
    1. Increase: 1st skill damage and its casting speed. Most of the time enemy gets out of 2nd skill while this slow raven will get the enemy, so the enemy stays under root getting literally no damage till very-late game. Do you really want to say that the only damaging skill of Nox's 2nd skill? Make her Guardian then ffs, with 3rd skill not inside, but outside the character.
    2. Decrease: 2nd skill damage and its explosion time (or just explosion time, cuz this is not fun at all).
    3. Change Ultimate DOT to True Damage, since this DOT's ridiculous and her ultimate is useless most of the time, only if you want this damage decrease debuff.

So with that, we will have both (1,2) skills useful outside the combo.
    To add on to that fix her passive.

You guys were so afraid of making her overpowered that you made her extremely underpowered in the terms of practicality.

She isn't practical at all. The idea was really nice but the execution leaves Nox in a very impractical state.

She loses her passive from minion attacks which is terrible because people like He Bo have 3 ultimates and minions don't remove his buffs.

Make changes so she can fight back while on her own and so that her passive only is reduced by enemy gods.

You put so much to hold her back it is insane and she is impractical because of it.

Right now if a Nox is in a 1v1 situation she is never going to win unless she lands one of hardest to land combos for mages in the game.

Make her be able to fight on her own without a teammate.
    Wow...

Junior Member Cupidhead Zhanfadar's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 529
    Achievements:
    Hope we will get Nox balanced ffs.