Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Take care of yourself

  1. #11
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolsancris View Post
    Why every master player that has a smurf account has it on masters as well?

    Easy answer: because he deserve it, it's his lvl. Bronze, silver, gold and plat are too easy for him.

    So, stop complaining about AFKs, DCs and trolls.
    Stop saying: i should be on gold but trolls dont let me promote, i have the diamond's lvl but its impossible to get out of silver and bronze...

    It's very easy to look at your team mate and blame him. Just take a look at you, learn from your mistakes, practice and keep playing. You will achieve your goals.
    +1

    Answers every matchmaking whine thread. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    I have no idea wtf this post is suppose to be about?
    tl;dr -- "People are a high rank because they deserve it. You're in a low rank because you deserve it. Want a higher rank? Get better."
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishySplashy View Post
    You do realise that a Master player who creates a smurf account then level's that account up the ladder (Bronze, silver etc) He is ruining the game. You have newbie silver's against a Pro player. Of course, the Pro player is going to destroy them, ruin the game, and eventually ruin other's to gain that Master's league once again.

    I hate Smurfers.
    I have to agree here. Skill doesn't jump up, it gradually increases. Putting a pro against a Silver doesn't make the Silver better, if anything, it just demoralizes said Silver.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I hate smurfs.

    Also silver is full of people who have absolutely no idea what they're doing.
    According to the OP, you don't know what you're doing either because you're silver -- and on top of that, deserve silver.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

  2. #12
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,567
    33
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post

    According to the OP, you don't know what you're doing either because you're silver -- and on top of that, deserve silver.
    he mentioned he was in gold after qualify but got demoted to silver where he belongs but hes always telling excuses that he gets trolls/bad players always on hes team but never on enemy team
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

  3. #13
    Banned Infamous ImAeternalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,239
    16
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post

    According to the OP, you don't know what you're doing either because you're silver -- and on top of that, deserve silver.
    I am a solo main. I just recently started playing support so I can actually influence the match and what a coincidence, my winrate goes up and I get a promo.


    You're not god because you're in plat. Stop being arrogant.

    I've had nothing but trolls and idiots in silver. I dodge 1/2 of the games now because I can't be bothered.

    he mentioned he was in gold after qualify but got demoted to silver where he belongs but hes always telling excuses that he gets trolls/bad players always on hes team but never on enemy team
    In silver, it's always one team dominating the other. One team is full of trolls and idiots, the other actually has players.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I dodge 1/2 of the games now because I can't be bothered.
    And you wonder why none of us have a very high opinion of you.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  5. #15
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I am a solo main. I just recently started playing support so I can actually influence the match and what a coincidence, my winrate goes up and I get a promo.
    Cool, thank your teammates, because according to all your whining, your losses are due to bad teammates, therefore your wins are from good teammates. Who would have thought.

    You're not god because you're in plat. Stop being arrogant.
    I never said I was a god, thank you very much.

    I've had nothing but trolls and idiots in silver. I dodge 1/2 of the games now because I can't be bothered.


    In silver, it's always one team dominating the other. One team is full of trolls and idiots, the other actually has players.
    Ah, so back to the usual.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

  6. #16
    Banned Infamous ImAeternalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,239
    16
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    And you wonder why none of us have a very high opinion of you.
    I really couldn't care less. You don't have a division anyway so why are you talking shit to me?

    @dis Silver is nothing like plat. From what I've seen on streams and such of plats, the majority of matches are well balanced and both teams are of similar or equal skill. In silver, one team walks all over the other. There is not a single game in silver where the teams are even. In my experience, I get a great team and we stomp the others into the ground, or the enemies do the stomping because my team is disfunctional or has trolls. There is no in between. 3 out of my 100+ games have been remotely equal.

    I main support in leagues now and I can actually have an influence on the match. If you play solo, your are at the mercy of the rest of your team, because you have zero influence until later in the game where it's usually too late. You main jungle. You infleunce the game more than anyone else. If I was a jungle main, you could call me bad. Shut your mouth and stop comparing things that can never be compared.

  7. #17
    Banned Infamous Macaulyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Brazilian Level Up (shitty) Server
    Posts
    7,238
    28
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I dodge 1/2 of the games now because I can't be bothered.
    You say that naturally as if it was a good thing.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,792
    9
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I really couldn't care less. You don't have a division anyway so why are you talking shit to me?

    @dis Silver is nothing like plat. From what I've seen on streams and such of plats, the majority of matches are well balanced and both teams are of similar or equal skill. In silver, one team walks all over the other. There is not a single game in silver where the teams are even. In my experience, I get a great team and we stomp the others into the ground, or the enemies do the stomping because my team is disfunctional or has trolls. There is no in between. 3 out of my 100+ games have been remotely equal.

    I main support in leagues now and I can actually have an influence on the match. If you play solo, your are at the mercy of the rest of your team, because you have zero influence until later in the game where it's usually too late. You main jungle. You infleunce the game more than anyone else. If I was a jungle main, you could call me bad. Shut your mouth and stop comparing things that can never be compared.
    A few things:
    You do realize that the majority of people from the forums have went through silver to higher ranks, don't you? They've been there, but how did they get out? (spoiler: they got better).
    Stop making excuses for your own incompetence.
    Why did you drop back to silver from gold in the first place and not in the opposite?
    News flash: you CAN actually carry from solo, even if you're behind, just get more knowledge of the game.
    Assuming you say you used to be a solo main and only would win depending on your teammates, means you've never won your lane. But teaching you that is none of our business.

  9. #19
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,567
    33
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzyBlane View Post
    A few things:
    You do realize that the majority of people from the forums have went through silver to higher ranks, don't you? They've been there, but how did they get out? (spoiler: they got better).
    Stop making excuses for your own incompetence.
    Why did you drop back to silver from gold in the first place and not in the opposite?
    News flash: you CAN actually carry from solo, even if you're behind, just get more knowledge of the game.
    Assuming you say you used to be a solo main and only would win depending on your teammates, means you've never won your lane. But teaching you that is none of our business.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

  10. #20
    Banned Follower Ice4Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    174
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    but how about my case, i'm actually in s2, playing with my clanmates from plat and finding plats on the enemy team on casual games i still do pretty fine against them and so, and when i go ranked conquest i find people like "i am adc/jungler, they don't ward" or an adc getting ninja tabi as starter, bakasura jungle and so many other things you don't even see in casual conquest, that you think why is this like that. True that sometimes i can carry well the game, but bronze5 have more elo than me even with 0% w/l ratio, which is making me have a bad spot therefore more likely to lose the game.
    It's not all about self skill on conquest, as 5man team with 2 bad players can just focus me anyway. I honestly feel i get camped a lot in some games so it's quite hard to do something there, no matter what

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •