Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    *snip*
    Gotta give them one though. The Sion rework is ridiculously fun.
    Support Main.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent2090 View Post
    Gotta give them one though. The Sion rework is ridiculously fun.
    True that they got one rework right. 2/10 now from a 1/10
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    If smite would not exist, i may try LOL, but meh

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I personally played LOL long ago but meh. The gameplay was good for a moba but compared to smite it falls behind. It had a million champions which is good and bad.
    It felt socially dull with too much childishness to take seriously. Full of bming and trolling and shit. And the posts in here dont help xD. I am not a big MOBA player either. Smite is the first one which I played for a year and dont plan to stop yet. Before that it was casually playing DotA(as a minimap in warcraft) once a week or less.

Senior Member Honoured Adr1anP3laj's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    I've played my share of League and Dota 2.. I find Smite the most fun It's like someone mashed Darksiders and moba gaming together. 10/10

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i hope u are eu in LoL? if so il add u id like to play together im kinda borred solo to play all i do is just get my first win of the day and thats it right now my favorite champions are

Riven/Nidalee/Le blanc/Zed/Irelia/shywana/vladimir/Kalista i havent bougt yet kalista but i gonna save for her now 6300...thats gonna be long way

edit: from the LCS tournaments and from pro streamers i have been watching for years the top aids junglers are Gragas and sejuani and reksai
    I'm NA.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Pro Tip: LoL have their own forums with people far more knowledgeable on the game.
    Doesn't mean I can't post here.

Also, inb4 League haters swarm the thread.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I'm NA.

Doesn't mean I can't post here.

Also, inb4 League haters swarm the thread.
    yeah i noticed well too bad
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The thing I loved in LoL was that I could choose exactly what to make: Physical, magical or hybrid. (hail sword of the occult and mejai's on Ezreal). I still love Akali (she was my main but I heard she got a serious nerf >.> ...) and Gankplank because PIRATES !!!. I'd say good junglers are Kha'zix, Lee Sin (named king of the jungle), Elise (queen of the jungle), Olaf because Olaf and no more names comes to my mind.
    I think Olaf is still farming! I had once when I was still playing LoL an Olaf jungle which...well, he farmed whole game. In the end when we were destroying the enemy nexus he was still farming our jungle xD

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    -snip-
    They use nerfs as a band-aid fix to most things which ends up causing more problems later. Riot wasn't always like this because the terrible crap started happening around season 3. Season 2 was the most balanced that game was during it's current 6 year run and that is just sad. lol

The problem with LoL's balancing is they homogenized everything to only really fit in one specific role all while doing relatively the same exact thing. Tri lanes existed for a bit until it got nerfed because Riot enforces the meta. Anything that threatens the 1-1-1-2 setup gets nerfed and nerfed hard. I found it really funny how fast they nerfed the targon strat because people were developing a meta with it and the jungle role wasn't mandatory for awhile. It was hotfixed 2 days later.

Back in late season 1 early season 2 I could literally play Warwick in every role including ADC. Now with his last set of nerfs he is only really viable as a jungler (not really because at a decent level of play there are much much much better options) since the damage nerf to his ulti along with the cooldown increase and the duration nerf to his W nerfed his top, mid and supporting roles super hard. Riot doesn't just nerf things they sometimes gut them to unviability.

I started playing LoL in early 2010 and that game is nothing like it used to be. Sucks slowly watching a game you loved go to crap.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,445
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i think warwick was broken for small time and then he got nerf bat and he was bad after that and hes also walking ultimate machine
    It's that fenrir's brotha? omg he's so cute. yay
    IGN: DragonMik3 Hit me up if u want to play from EU.