Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class

League of Legends

>start CSGO
    >warm up with deathmatch
    >go into competitive mode
    >find the other team has a cheater
    >find that my team has a cheater
    >get rekt by cheater, get carried by cheater

I love the Master Guardian 2 life.

And that's why I started playing League of Legends. Anyone else here play it? If so, add me. Repr1se is my username. Currently level 8, been playing exclusively Fiora (because Fiora is bae and other champions' play styles (on the free rotation) don't perk my interest). So far it's been pretty enjoyable. Teammates are overall slightly good as far as attitude goes. Met some nice people, met some rude-ass motherfuckers. I think I'll be jungling in this game. Laning seems stale.

With that said, what are some good jungling champions? I currently have written down Fiora, Ahri and Amumu. Not sure about others.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    >start CSGO
    >warm up with deathmatch
    >go into competitive mode
    >find the other team has a cheater
    >find that my team has a cheater
    >get rekt by cheater, get carried by cheater

I love the Master Guardian 2 life.

And that's why I started playing League of Legends. Anyone else here play it? If so, add me. Repr1se is my username. Currently level 8, been playing exclusively Fiora (because Fiora is bae and other champions' play styles (on the free rotation) don't perk my interest). So far it's been pretty enjoyable. Teammates are overall slightly good as far as attitude goes. Met some nice people, met some rude-ass motherfuckers. I think I'll be jungling in this game. Laning seems stale.

With that said, what are some good jungling champions? I currently have written down Fiora, Ahri and Amumu. Not sure about others.
    i hope u are eu in LoL? if so il add u id like to play together im kinda borred solo to play all i do is just get my first win of the day and thats it right now my favorite champions are

Riven/Nidalee/Le blanc/Zed/Irelia/shywana/vladimir/Kalista i havent bougt yet kalista but i gonna save for her now 6300...thats gonna be long way

edit: from the LCS tournaments and from pro streamers i have been watching for years the top aids junglers are Gragas and sejuani and reksai
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 06-02-2015 at 01:08 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I've played and watched on other accs mostly, mine is actually level 10 or so, anyway I only play ADCs in Lol :3
    I find it the weakest of all 3 top mob as IMO. Gameplay style, item builds, etc.
    I do play it a bit though.

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Pro Tip: LoL have their own forums with people far more knowledgeable on the game.

German Forum Moderator Worshipper Haze's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Pro Tip: LoL have their own forums with people far more knowledgeable on the game.
    Ultimate pro tip.
    [ACID] Haze
    Clanleader: Trainwreck
    My plays.tv - Profile (replays)

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    I actually still troll their wannabe reddit style forums even though I stopped playing that game aside from the occasional aram with friends about a year ago.

Until Riot acknowledges is a champion in their game and actually does something about his awful, sad, boring kit I am staying far far away from LoL and it's terrible balance.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fênrîr View Post
    I actually still troll their wannabe reddit style forums even though I stopped playing that game aside from the occasional aram with friends about a year ago.

Until Riot acknowledges is a champion in their game and actually does something about his awful, sad, boring kit I am staying far far away from LoL and it's terrible balance.
    i think warwick was broken for small time and then he got nerf bat and he was bad after that and hes also walking ultimate machine
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i think warwick was broken for small time and then he got nerf bat and he was bad after that and hes also walking ultimate machine
    He was broken due to a stupid item they added during the pre-season. I made a thread on the public beta forums with math and why that item shouldn't be implemented into the game and I was completely ignored despite how much it got upvoted on their crappy forums. Then 2 weeks later he was nerfed hard along with the item.

He is so badly designed he needs to be remade from scratch. Also he still has the same model and default splash art from freakin alpha phase of the game. Riot doesn't care about that champion and never will unless it involves nerfing him.

Honestly the last straw for me was the rework promised for him 2 years ago that never happened. Eventually after making a bunch of threads I got a reply from Riot that they have no plans for him despite a new kit spoiled by a another Rioter the year before. Just imagine all the hype with Hi-Rez talking about the new Nox and Zeus kits then you wait 2 years just to hear it's not going to happen. Big slap in the face which ended up causing me to quit that terrible game.
    Last edited by Fênrîr; 06-02-2015 at 04:16 AM.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Yeah, I lurk around their forums every now and then and see what the state of the game is. Waiting to see if Diana gets some love. She was pretty much the only champion I played for a while. Usually in the jungle or in top lane since I rarely got mid. Wonder how she does in the Tank Meta going on right now.
    Support Main.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fênrîr View Post
    He was broken due to a stupid item they added during the pre-season. I made a thread on the public beta forums with math and why that item shouldn't be implemented into the game and I was completely ignored despite how much it got upvoted on their crappy forums. Then 2 weeks later he was nerfed hard along with the item.

He is so badly designed he needs to be remade from scratch. Also he still has the same model and default splash art from freakin alpha phase of the game. Riot doesn't care about that champion and never will unless it involves nerfing him.

Honestly the last straw for me was the rework promised for him 2 years ago that never happened. Eventually after making a bunch of threads I got a reply from Riot that they have no plans for him despite a new kit spoiled by a another Rioter the year before. Just imagine all the hype with Hi-Rez talking about the new Nox and Zeus kits then you wait 2 years just to hear it's not going to happen. Big slap in the face which ended up causing me to quit that terrible game.
    That's Riot for you, nerf the champ into oblivion and then wait a couple of years before considering a rework except it gets chucked back into the bin.

I never liked Riot's way of dealing with its champ balance because it doesn't know what to do. Xerath rework was wrong, Yorick rework was in progress, but never heard again, and Urgot one of my favorite champs in for a rework except I'm horrified on what they might do plus they announced they were gonna rework him and...nada.

I heard Mordekaiser was in for a rework, but damn he is strong so idk why he is in for a rework because he is strong with a slight disadvantage when it comes to his skill costs.

Community is terrible and the listening from Riot is plain bad.

With Hi Rez at least they know who and what is the problem and try to jump on it as fast as they can. They acknowledge Nox is broken so they are already reworking her kit. They know Zeus is out so they are reworking his kit so at least we know they are taking the changes seriously.

Although that Hunter meta is hurting me right now from playing Smite.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 06-02-2015 at 06:37 AM.