Thread: Matchmaking

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378

Matchmaking

It is broken currently. If smite (you guys at HiRezStudios) I mean, want to compete with other moba's this is day one stuff dudes! If you do not fix your matchmaking system not only will you lose players but eventually could end up with none. On the losing players scale that equals losing money, the game seems to be doing great and practice in co-op is a must to be good in a team Practice, Practice, Practice and learn from your mistakes and i guarantee it will cushion the blow for when you lose, because atleast you performed well and tried your best.

~~Ra the OG Sungod~~

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    On the bright side, go do some peanut labs offers for some gems! Go under peanut labs, popular tab, and then boom, most of them worked i have 874 and can do a screen shot, thats over 15 dollars savings! For real mang =)

~~Ra the OG Sungod~~

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickuraki View Post
    On the bright side, go do some peanut labs offers for some gems! Go under peanut labs, popular tab, and then boom, most of them worked i have 874 and can do a screen shot, thats over 15 dollars savings! For real mang =)

~~Ra the OG Sungod~~
    I can, it is not available in my country :/

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickuraki View Post

It is broken currently. If smite (you guys at HiRezStudios) I mean, want to compete with other moba's this is day one stuff dudes! If you do not fix your matchmaking system not only will you lose players but eventually could end up with none. On the losing players scale that equals losing money, the game seems to be doing great and practice in co-op is a must to be good in a team Practice, Practice, Practice and learn from your mistakes and i guarantee it will cushion the blow for when you lose, because atleast you performed well and tried your best.

~~Ra the OG Sungod~~
    And they are a new company and they do not have that high number of player like other moba's.If smite became a popular game with higher player count then the matchmaking would be fixed.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDumDum View Post
    And they are a new company and they do not have that high number of player like other moba's.If smite became a popular game with higher player count then the matchmaking would be fixed.
    There are enough players when queues pop in a matter of minutes .... but the matchmaking is horrendous.

If a 100% increase in queue time gave a 50% increase in matchmaking, it would be worth it.

Particularly in Leagues. Their placement/ELO/rank/matchmaking makes no sense. Players are able to place in a low rank with low skill but finish qualifiers with absurdly high ELO and then get matched based off their ELO rather than their rank, and the system has no idea how to reward or penalize them appropriately with ELO and TP when they win or lose.

Junior Member Cupidhead
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I totally agree with you. Matchmaking does not exist in smite (Especially in league). The players are very badly placed, often at the wrong rank and wrong ELO.I'm not sure (at present) that the problem comes from the "number of players" on SMITE. There are enough players today to make a proper Matchmaking.

When we see that parts are found in less than 1 minutes 90% of the time, we can say that there are enough players.If for adequate matchmaking, I have to wait 4 or 5 minutes, well I love! The waiting time does not disturb the players if the Matchmaking is well done.

And I think even the contrary that there are more players, more matchmaking sucks. Hi-Rez should review their matchmaking system because it is no longer appropriate for the number of players who now play the game. At the end of the game and during the BETA, matchmaking was much better than now.

Hi-rez wake up and please do what is necessary on the Matchmaking as you get to do it in the game, which is just great!