Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: LOL at Ah Puch - #Devs this is why people hate smite.

Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneBlood View Post
    lol not sure when I'll be playing next but sure, and 1v1 doesn't really prove anything, especially when I haven't bought the god pack (yet) and played the more op or counter gods. Knowing I'm going to play hades, you'll just pick a counter. He is more of a support role. The way I play him is gank and ulti spam for the most part after bringing their hp low enough and use my lifesteal/low cds to an advantage.

Also, yes I had a 1/11, no 1/12 game and a 0-8 or something, but do you even know what happened? No. Literally my entire team could have left and it's put on record. If I have that bad of a score it's not me feeding like an idiot.

So, like I said above it's not my kills that are carry at all. You do realize that 24 kill match was a surrender where I voted no and we were getting destroyed? I literally had double anyone's kills (in the end) in the match and pushed with the help of my team, I gank and use my 2 to fear to save enemies finishing off teammates. I'm not trying to prove anything, just disprove your point that I'm a k/d wh0re; I'm actually the opposite of that.
    You say you wreck me yet you decline and say 1v1 doesn't prove anything? Are you just blowing hot air or what?

I don't even know how to counter Hades so that point is moot.

Don't speak such dribble unless you are to back it up.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    This is the most polite and courtly "1v1 me bro lol" I've ever seen. +1
    Lol that made me laugh, thanks xD
    Wow...

Senior Member Honoured BorneBlood's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    You say you wreck me yet you decline and say 1v1 doesn't prove anything? Are you just blowing hot air or what?

I don't even know how to counter Hades so that point is moot.

Don't speak such dribble unless you are to back it up.
    lol this isn't call of duty, how you expect to 1v1 support vs whoever you use, I said I'd wreck you, pls get reading comprehension skills it will help you in the future!!
    lmfao.

Achievements:
    yeah, anyway pls kill/lock this thread.

he got his nerf
    he was op, period.

let's just hope for the best

Achievements:
    lol this isn't call of duty, how you expect to 1v1 support vs whoever you use, I said I'd wreck you, pls get reading comprehension skills it will help you in the future!!
    lmfao.
    I think you're abandoning logic here.

That's too bad.

I was really hoping for someone with your kind of mouth to have a spine to go with it.

I was wrong.

Good day to you.
    Wow...

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    There's a difference between symmetrical gameplay and balanced gameplay.

Symmetrical gameplay: Everything has the same moveset and effect.
    Balanced gameplay: The player is able to perform to a similar level of efficacy with any character.

True balance is difficult, but not impossible.
    Fair enough.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Achievements:
    I think you're abandoning logic here.

That's too bad.

I was really hoping for someone with your kind of mouth to have a spine to go with it.

I was wrong.

Good day to you.
    -> never 1v1ed before, nor do I care too because it doesn't really mean the winning player is better and it's not my thing. If this was an mmorpg or fps than my logic would be flawed (ofc you'd still have to 1v1 a few times to determine it).

you took my I'd wreck you too seriously lol, but I don't blame you it's all good, I'll still 1v1 you for the hell of it though, maybe tomorrow.

I added you.

Achievements:
    -> never 1v1ed before, nor do I care too because it doesn't really mean the winning player is better and it's not my thing. If this was an mmorpg or fps than my logic would be flawed (ofc you'd still have to 1v1 a few times to determine it).

you took my I'd wreck you too seriously lol, but I don't blame you it's all good, I'll still 1v1 you for the hell of it though, maybe tomorrow.

I added you.
    Forgive me on that part, normally people say stuff like that to me and I like challenges.

I don't 1v1 either so no worries, and who knows, we could become great buddies from this.

Especially if you've got Curse. I'm a reasonable guy, believe me when I say I'm not doing this out of salt lol.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    Forgive me on that part, normally people say stuff like that to me and I like challenges.

I don't 1v1 either so no worries, and who knows, we could become great buddies from this.

Especially if you've got Curse. I'm a reasonable guy, believe me when I say I'm not doing this out of salt lol.
    yeah fo sho, and this is why I don't care about statistics

2 minutes in... other one never came back

and later

yup, this happens to me frequently
    the other team had a nice combo of gods including ah puch, ended up 2-3 cuz of ares' chains dragging me back 1 mile to his teammates while im already in my base I hate him.

oh yeah and diamond or blood hades? :P both look epic

Achievements:
    yeah fo sho, and this is why I don't care about statistics

2 minutes in... other one never came back

and later

yup, this happens to me frequently
    the other team had a nice combo of gods including ah puch, ended up 2-3 cuz of ares' chains dragging me back 1 mile to his teammates while im already in my base I hate him.

oh yeah and diamond or blood hades? :P both look epic
    I think I like Blood Hades simply because he looks terrifying and it matches your name.

I know the feels of an incompetent team. I was dominating solo lane with Ullr and 4 people showed up in my solo lane, no one called missing and no one came to help my lane despite everyone just gone and the enemy team proceeded to wreck my lane.

Talk about terrible teammates.
    Wow...