Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL at Ah Puch - #Devs this is why people hate smite.

Senior Member Honoured BorneBlood's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

LOL at Ah Puch - #Devs this is why people hate smite.

Everyone I know that plays league over smite thinks smite looks way better, but all have the same comments - the game has ridiculous skills and the balance needs tweaking. I don't really agree with the ridiculous skills for the most part and I always tell them it's not that bad, you can dodge, etc. but a few skills they've seen ARE pretty ridiculous that I can't really argue with.

What the heck were you guys thinking when you put a 50 meter radius (literally) ulti that slows you down for 2 seconds per TICK and lasts for 8 seconds, also damaging you into the game? It, again, literally covers the entire joust 1 lane entirely for 8 seconds.

Then Ah Puch has long range aoe skills to just wreck you.

Seriously, 50 radius for 8 seconds with a slow??? LOL. The entire map is covered, and this is exactly why people see vids -> don't DL.

This is not me being salty. I still enjoy the game, and will still play. But what in the hell? Let's just say someone I was trying to convince play (currently plays league a lot) saw that ulti and just said "what?" and there was NO convincing left.

But, anyway.

There's no way he's not getting nerfed. My idea for the ulti itself only would be:

Duration 8s->4/5 sec
    Keep the slow effect
    Decrease the radius by HALF, yes half, to 25. Or... make the length at least 30-40% smaller and the width about the same or less. Just.. shrink the ulti a bit and it's duration as well.

Thank you for reading, again I didn't make this to whine, just a complaint.

Serious question, what other gods do you think need a nerf (or certain skills) and what gods should be buffed?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    He's getting nerfed.
    Ah Puch
    “Ah Puch’s poke with Fleeting Breath at the start of the game is seeing a reduction, along with less duration on Empty the Crypts. While his performance overall is in line with other mages, he was succeeding slightly too well at zoning out enemy players.”
    • General
      • Fixed glowing fx persisting after death.
    • Undead Surge
      • Addressed the ability not properly going on cooldown sometimes.
      • Fixed heal not correctly being applied, but still played fx.
    • Fleeting Breath
      • Damage reduced from 32/34/36/38/40 to 25/28/31/34/37 per tick.
    • Empty the Crypts
      • Duration reduced from 8 to 6s.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Achievements:
    That's such a weak nerf.. LOL. Oh well, at least it's something.

Also

[mod deleted] don't post screenshots with names!

Honestly with all this attack speed to take down towers 3x faster than my hades, and all this crit dmg I just melt people with many hunters I play on.
    Last edited by BorneBlood; 05-29-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneBlood View Post
    That's such a weak nerf.. LOL. Oh well, at least it's something.
    Hunters right now are incredibly overpowered.
    Which causes guardians to rise into the meta despite not being overpowered on their own, and mages to fall into oblivion.
    Therefore you can't give a mage huge nerfs like you suggested without breaking balance.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Au Puch isn't even anywhere near OP.

He's just way too easy to deal with.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    Au Puch isn't even anywhere near OP.

He's just way too easy to deal with.
    what?

okay

that's his ulti ending, you can see how much it pushed them back, seriously you can't get near it, takes an entire portion of a lane. It's the entire purple part.

result:

[mod deleted] check your 2nd post.
    Last edited by Aurasai; 05-29-2015 at 02:05 PM.

Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    I've seriously never ever had a problem this this guy.

Just because your team sucks against him doesn't make him OP. I've basically stomped out every single Au Puch I ever went up against and he never gave any of my teams any problems. As for his ult, just wait 8 seconds. Him guarding a phoenix is not really a big deal.

Yeah his burst is good but he is so immobile and easy to kill. It's like people don't want to exploit the weakness of certain characters and instead just nerf them.

But the looks of it too, everyone on the red team was a total retard except the Neith and the Xbal so of course Au Puch is going to get fed if he is fighting a bunch of retards who just feed him.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    I've seriously never ever had a problem this this guy.

Well, I'm on the blue team lol.. and they just got rekt, I took down a few towers and from there we pushed mid, much higher levels than they were at this point so they just kept dying. Even if the other team had better players, it's not like puch would look less OP. He is op, don't deny it. That radius is insane. The guy playing him couldn't agree more with me.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneBlood View Post
    Well, I'm on the blue team lol.. and they just got rekt, I took down a few towers and from there we pushed mid, much higher levels than they were at this point so they just kept dying. Even if the other team had better players, it's not like puch would look less OP. He is op, don't deny it. That radius is insane. The guy playing him couldn't agree more with me.
    I'm sorry but one move with above average area isn't going to make me scream OP.

Especially when I and the teams I'm deal with it effectively and never get screwed over by it.

Almost all of the mages typically suck. You're confusing Au Puch for OP when he is exactly in the area with Pos and Janus. A mage that actually brings something to a teamfight. A mage that actually has some area damage. Au Puch isn't OP, most of the other mages just suck making him look OP.
    Wow...

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    ah puch is indeed op, but his ult is quite weak. I tried him many times and went defensive and i could just tank phoenix and giving a 40% slow with 1sec cd just by pressing 1 and taking the corpses all the time. On 1v1 it can be the same, go full def and just spam your 1 and you win no matter what, to beat him you need both anti heal and sprint or he'll either escape or heal for more than any dmg you can do. I went 1v1 with a clanmate lategame no pots, just nemean lion boots breastplate of valor warlock sash ethereal staff and midgardian mail, i rekt his face before he took out 100 of my 3350 hp.
    I know game is not made about 1v1, but then again on conquest i was scylla lvl 3 (200 extra life from items) and got instakilled by him because i couldn't move out of that and not even touch him because the range is too high