Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Overpowered God?

Junior Member Cupidhead KayaKaya's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 31 days registered

Exclamation Overpowered God?

Loki, to me, is the most OP God on this game.

Who do you guys think is overpowered?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayaKaya View Post
    Loki, to me, is the most OP God on this game.

Who do you guys think is overpowered?
    Loki is generally only overpowered in low levels or game modes other than conquest, which the game is balanced around. Once you'll instinctively stay out of open spaces, listen for the unmissable audio clue and make sure you always have enough health in case he shows up, you're pretty much safe and sound.
    As for overpowered characters in middle-level play - Poseidon, he has too much. An irrationally strong autoattack boost, too much crowd control, movement speed and terrifying duo gank power.
    Ah Puch - but he's getting nerfed.
    Serqet/Thor - incredibly bursty and mobile assassins with hard crowd control.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    loki is pubstomp
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Loki is probably one of the weaker assassins in the game when it comes to Conquest. Sure, he's decent in solo lane, but that's only if you plan on splitpushing all game, and even then, Apollo does it better.

But Loki is one of those gods that are easy to pick up and can completely destroy someone that doesn't know what they are doing, much like Kukulkan and Artemis. Once you learn how they work, they are fairly easy to beat.
    Support Main.

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    To me it's Neith. You see her in mid. You see her in duo. You see her in solo. Ive even seen her in jungle recently. After the buff she just became everyone's go to ks god.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomerangbro View Post
    To me it's Neith. You see her in mid. You see her in duo. You see her in solo. Ive even seen her in jungle recently. After the buff she just became everyone's go to ks god.
    Fuck Neith.

I hate Neith almost as much as I do Bellona.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    When you begin the game, Loki is extremely good as no one knows how to beat him, catch him, or even kill him. To help you against him, when you hear his stealth/aimed strike, be sure to try getting into tower-range or close to your team. Otherwise, make sure you have beads ready to counter-attack.

Around the part where you hit level 15, Neith is extremely powerful. Super simple to use, global ult and early-game is absurdly strong.

Finally, when you hit the part where you're pretty good at this game, it's pretty hard to argue Bellona not being the strongest god in the game. Bludgeon can do INSANE damage depending on how many people you hit, and still does insane base-damage anyway. Shield Bash is extremely reliable and quick with a great slow. Scourge give her a little sustain and make it so most ADC's (Attack Damage Carries) cannot fight you. Finally, her ultimate Eagle's Rally has an insanely short cooldown, making it a decent escape, one of the best intiators in the game (with it's hard to miss stun) and to top it all off, it even gives her and her team an extremely powerful buff.

Tbh, right now Smite is more balanced then ever and I don't think any god is OP, but finding a pick that's comfortable in your hands will make that god OP in your eyes and don't let people fool you in saying they're bad.

Member Follower CountlessClouds's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Fuck Neith.
    Interesting choice of words.

Back on topic, I think Herc is a little too much of a juggernaut(that Know Your Enemy video on him felt more like a love letter).
    I also think Bellona, Medusa(mostly around her ult), and Ah Puch could do with some blunting of the edges.
    Why can't you be more like your ally?

Skin Concepts:
    Mystic Abyss Queen Hel

God Concepts:
    Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun
    Ame no Uzume - Goddess of the Dawn

Senior Member Honoured SplishySplashy's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Fuck Neith.

I hate Neith almost as much as I do Bellona.
    I question myself. Why has everyone decided that Neith is a top pick? Did she get buffed? Because I missed something.

The fact that she has the worst ultimate late game followed by a weak heal 1v1 and the easiest predictable escape. Her root is insane though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    out of all the things to complain about in smite, you complain about grass.

grass.

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishySplashy View Post
    I question myself. Why has everyone decided that Neith is a top pick? Did she get buffed? Because I missed something.

The fact that she has the worst ultimate late game followed by a weak heal 1v1 and the easiest predictable escape. Her root is insane though.
    Her spirit arrow got a big buff in scaling. Now she's everywhere and she's annoying.