Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mmorpgs

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Rumble fighter isn't really a mmorpg though. Its more of a online battle arena. Calling rf a mmorpg would be like calling gunz online a mmorpg.

Also toss lunia and onto my list. IMG how culd I forget about dragon prophet!!!
    it isnt rumbe fightter it was RF online google it xD

there is 3 races

ACC
    Bellato
    cora

and that game was amazing ago many years like 5-6 becuz then it was only 50 LvL max i loved this game every bit of it but now its kinda terrible with all the new patches and what not
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 05-22-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Member Worshipper VeryCerealMilk's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I used to play Mabinogi a lot >,< it was really good

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The only one I played was star wars the old republic.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    Dragon nest is awesome and you should play it. Wow was nice but its time has passed and its combat system sucks compared to dragon nest. Swordsman was nice once, before all the pay to win bullcrap. Vindictus is good, too instanced for me but good either way. C9 is the same as vindictus. Neverwinter is too clumsy and old. So, to resume, play Dragon nest, blade and soul and black dessert. The last two when they come out I guess.
    Wise words

Once you play some of those games there is no going back to selecting-target-pressing-buttons combat system

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    I've played a few dozen MMORPG's and they are all mostly the same crap with a different theme.
    There are only two MMORPG's I ever got attached to and have been playing for over 10 years now.

World of Warcraft will always be my baby. Blizzard will have to try really hard for me to quit that game. Worgens are the best thing ever!

Ragnarok Online: Sigh.. This game is pure nostalgia and I always come back to it after awhile but only the private server scene because the official servers are pay2win now.

Notable MMORPGS:
    Eden Eternal (beta only)
    Elder Scrolls Online

Quote Originally Posted by Aurasai View Post
    I played WoW for many years. Quitting it was the best thing I did with my life.
    I usually take breaks when the current expansion gets stale. I just can't stand the thought of leaving all my Worgens there being unplayed.

Now that you can buy gametime with gold I really have no reason to quit anymore. I am paid up in that game until 2017 LOL. RIP 500k gold though but it's not like you can spend it on anything else.
    Last edited by Fênrîr; 05-22-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    I think I've played nearly all MMORPGs on the market (besides Japanese-themed ones), but I nearly always end up crawling back to the recesses of WoW. Problem that I always have is that I get flaky when I play them though. I only stick them out when I have a group of people to play with - this rings true with most other games as well.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    If some people feel like playing dragon nest, i may make a new char

Senior Member Honoured Adr1anP3laj's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezKaostic View Post
    ..but I nearly always end up crawling back to the recesses of WoW.

Senior Member Honoured AllknowingWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I've played a lot of them...but none of them recently since they all suck now basically. Waiting for the next good one.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Toss mobinagi onto my list as well and runescape as well as DnD online and teso