Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lefthanded?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!

Lefthanded?

Anyone else here is?
    It makes so many things easier for me. Playing certain games (even this one) and playing the guitar too (who made a right handed guitar easier for left handed people to play?).
    Except for the fact my hand sometimes turns blue from the side... :3 Fellow lefthanded people will know.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    RightHanded MASTER RACE!
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    It's better to do it with left than right?

I'm right handed, but I use my left as a helper usually. IDK, but my left hand is 3/4 as strong as my right one(I'm shit with left at hand wrestling), and it always feel weird to use it.

Anyway, as biology tell us, the left side of the brain control the right side of the body. And the left side of the brain is for rational and analitical ppl. I guess that most right-handed ppl are rational and analitical. While left-handed ones are more on the sentimental side

Senior Member Chosen BraidMyButtHair's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    the guitar too (who made a right handed guitar easier for left handed people to play?).
    "If you're playing rhythm, the dominant hand is doing all of this work, upstrokes, downstrokes, arpeggios, string skipping, etc., whereas the other hand is simply fretting a chord.

Picking/strumming can require big/quick/exact movements. Fingering and fretting gennerally requires smaller, more dexterous movements.

I guess the misconception/myth is that picking/strumming is less work than fretting. I wouldn't say that one is more than the other, it's just different types of work, and generally, the dominant hand is better suited for picking/strumming."

I don't do much with my left. I did break it once and I also used to masturbate with it.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Wow.
    I swear, Archon, you need to stop reading my mind.
    Yes, I'm left-handed.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AasaOmega's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Left handed here! The only other left hander I know is my bro, but everyone else is right handed.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    I'm right handed, but left footed.

I also play CS:GO with the left handed perspective. Gives me more control for some reason.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Senior Member Honoured AllknowingWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I'm left handed, pretty much the only one else I know. Used to be ambidextrous though.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I'm right handed, but left footed.

I also play CS:GO with the left handed perspective. Gives me more control for some reason.
    Sometimes having gun on side seems better fit.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm ambidextrous. In a way. At some things I use the left hand and in other things I use the right hand. Or...for example, if it's a one handed weapon or something like that I use the right hand but if it's let's say, a rifle I use left hand to shoot. And right hand if it's about a two handed sword. I'm weird xD
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK