Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    do you really think i will seriously try to defend myself against a person who calls people that he doesnt know bitch when iam not even trying to seriously defend myself against a person who calls people that he doesnt know emo kid? just try yourself gainst me after giving me an infraction for nothing at all.perhaps then.
    Like I said before "winning or being a bitch" choose one. You are either trying to win something or trying to be a bitch about everything. You said you were not trying to win anything so it must be the other. I have 20 PMs which I sent to KingScuba about my characters and the affinity system. Do you think that those 20 messages were about little things like my character has white hair and he can't? And I am also a bitch. After all I am bitching to you. I don't think I will win anything with this. I am just bitching. Why? because I think its inconsiderate the fact that you want to make everything about yourself when there was no reason for it to be. But I won't win this fight because you will not change and will probably just put another post and another until you get tired. So, do you feel happy with me calling myself a bitch. Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae
    really? not talking about you but putting words into peoples mouth wont make you a bitch.you can trust that.lol. and when people talk about the strength of words it is just funny sometimes.
    Words do have strength. More than you apparently think.
    Now please stop this madness. I hate to do these things. I hate to be mad about little things like this. I hate to insult people. I hate to see people insult people. And I also hate to hate people. So please stop this shit. Now I am going to go watch some fine Bob's burgers, Merry Christmas.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

• This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    Like I said before "winning or being a bitch" choose one. You are either trying to win something or trying to be a bitch about everything. You said you were not trying to win anything so it must be the other. I have 20 PMs which I sent to KingScuba about my characters and the affinity system. Do you think that those 20 messages were about little things like my character has white hair and he can't? And I am also a bitch. After all I am bitching to you. I don't think I will win anything with this. I am just bitching. Why? because I think its inconsiderate the fact that you want to make everything about yourself when there was no reason for it to be. But I won't win this fight because you will not change and will probably just put another post and another until you get tired. So, do you feel happy with me calling myself a bitch. Good.

Words do have strength. More than you apparently think.
    Now please stop this madness. I hate to do these things. I hate to be mad about little things like this. I hate to insult people. I hate to see people insult people. And I also hate to hate people. So please stop this shit. Now I am going to go watch some fine Bob's burgers, Merry Christmas.

i cant have any grounds that i can argue with you about anything at all.at all. this is what i am telling to you from the bottom of my christmas tree. it is gonna be like trying to teach a someone who cant write or read to write the Encyclopedia Britannica without the previous copy.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 11:57 AM.

im right now in jupiter thats why i have such a bad reseption
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    i cant have any grounds that i can argue with you about anything at all.at all. this is what i am telling to you from the bottom of my christmas tree. it is gonna be like trying to teach a someone who cant write or read to write the Encyclopedia Britannica without the previous copy.
    dude just shut it nobody cares ok just go jerk off and forget about this

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    dude just shut it nobody cares ok just go jerk off and forget about this
    I told you. if your conscience is clear no problem for you. and stop telling me what i should do with my memory which isdefinitely somewhere in my brain or heart. btw, i dont know how you rewrite over your memory personally (god knows where) but I would like to hear an apology to start with. how strange isnt it.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Achievements:
    mm? I don't get what you mean in this

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...

Achievements:
    mm? I don't get what you mean in this
    it is a gift to you from me. use it and tell me what I am. christmas and all. remember? season speciality gift. if you wont use it just leave it there. somebody will be more than happy to use it i am sure. no, i am not from denmark and not german either.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Is this damn argument still going on?

Edit, if this continues, I'm going to start storyboarding it!
    Last edited by Shaman; 05-24-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Achievements:
    it is a gift to you from me. use it and tell me what I am. christmas and all. remember? season speciality gift. if you wont use it just leave it there. somebody will be more than happy to use it i am sure. no, i am not from denmark and not german either.
    Are you trying to insult me in the most sarcastic and indirect way possible? Seriously you need to go to therapy or something.

I hate loki...

Achievements:
    Are you trying to insult me in the most sarcastic and indirect way possible? Seriously you need to go to therapy or something.
    No, i just learned from this board that trying to belittle people through language differences in the middle of a totally different discussion can be pretty handy in certain conditions and since you are more than willing to call me names and etc since the start, I thought you could use it as well. I am just trying to help.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Is this damn argument still going on?

Edit, if this continues, I'm going to start storyboarding it!
    thanks but there is no discussion. he is just trying to fight a war he cant possibly win.