Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    yes. sure. overreaction. when i said kali is not black and may not have four arms and my kid has gone through many incarnations and i hardly have a op spell that i can use in a combat and when still got a no and serious consideration. through the above discussion between you and me i almost put you into the same mentality. and sure you are expected to suprise us all and take sides with me.

I will hardly ever reason with these people again especially after that infraction. They will have to ban me if this is all their reasoning that they can have. overreaction? you bet. you dont even know to which post infraction ticket was attached.
    This is not about you, you know. Don't hold it against you. At the beginning you were the same as everyone else in his eyes. Now not so much with all the posts you have done telling him that he sucks. You should watch your words. They only get you closer to what you don't like. Words are powerful man. A post can take you from a normal person in a normal post to a little bitch. Even if it is true and he was somehow holding something besides your character against you, you were the one that closed your possibilities in the very moment in which you insulted him.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

• This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Achievements:
    my char isnt negated like everybody else's. my char was bossed over through the lore. if i wanted i could find lore diifferences in each of your char's in less than 1 hour. but i am watching a movie at the moment and wont do that just to let you see what is already next to your noses. you already know there are how many different ways to design your chars reading different sources of lores.
    who told you that i wanted to win this fight? would i come into discussion of moderation decisions if i wanted to win at all costs?
    Winning or being a bitch. You come here and insult everybody because of a little post saying:

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba
    View Post
    Yeaaaaaaaa. no ~~"

read this : http://www.exoticindiaart.com/kali.htm

For starters, Kali is black, thus her apostles are black. She will also have four arms.

She's also prone to losing herself in battle, and cutting down both enemy and foe.

Kali would have vampiric powers, but little in the way of actual magic. she would mostly be a melee character, wielding swords.

Her personality would be more monk like, but with a bit of a twist. As the people of the world do not age, they do not decay. Thus they understand life is not fleeting, but they also believe that life is fragile.

So your character would be quite jovial and love life as it is, but would believe pain, suffering, and inevitably death will come.
    Kali is blue not black. the name is related with black not her depictions. I dont wanna play a blue character though.
    I dont want a jovial character either. I want to play an upset character that can destroy stuff and if kali cant give me that no god can. also your example didnt have beard like zeus has tamil kali doesnt have four arms afterall

just tell me one thing all. others' char set up were correct to the lore and only mine was faulty to the degree of "nono no go play somewhere else"? nopms for you and stuff? cause absolutely this is how it made me feel.

First time i posted on this board five months ago I had felt the exact same way. "go away". this is cuddlie little wonderful community and i am tinkerbell.
    Now look at the rest of the pages and tell me people weren't nerfed or told to change more than you. You are just, like I have said before, being a bitch. You think that everything revolves around you and that everyone's against you. The only problem with that is that you are the only one that is against everybody.

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    This is not about you, you know. Don't hold it against you. At the beginning you were the same as everyone else in his eyes. Now not so much with all the posts you have done telling him that he sucks. You should watch your words. They only get you closer to what you don't like. Words are powerful man. A post can take you from a normal person in a normal post to a little bitch. Even if it is true and he was somehow holding something besides your character against you, you were the one that closed your possibilities in the very moment in which you insulted him.

really? not talking about you but putting words into peoples mouth wont make you a bitch.you can trust that.lol. and when people talk about the strength of words it is just funny sometimes. i am brainstorming about the rpg in this thread which i think should be invite only...which i tihnk should have started invite only and i have my reasons. you?
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    really? not talking about you but putting words into peoples mouth wont make you a bitch.you can trust that.lol. and when people talk about the strength of words it is just funny sometimes. i am brainstorming about the rpg in this thread. you?
    Here's the thing you are unwilling to cooperate with others. Your Character Right off the bat was blatantly OP. Then sure if look around Lore can change but guarantee you put together list of a 100 RELIABLE websites Most would say is Black. But if you asked you could look like normal human most likely but you refuse instead you pout how you don't get your way. Then Further more make everyone not like you by ruining it for others.

Then Regarding Infractions get over it I will admit I have plenty of them for all sorts of manners of discussion and yet I don't flip shit at a mod because he saw I did something against the forum rules. Shoot honestly right now most of could get a infraction for harassment if a mod felt it.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    really? not talking about you but putting words into peoples mouth wont make you a bitch.you can trust that.lol. and when people talk about the strength of words it is just funny sometimes. i am brainstorming about the rpg in this thread which i think should be invite only...which i tihnk should have started invite only and i have my reasons. you?
    See, this is what I am talking about.

I hate loki...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    Winning or being a bitch. You come here and insult everybody because of a little post saying:

Now look at the rest of the pages and tell me people weren't nerfed or told to change more than you. You are just, like I have said before, being a bitch. You think that everything revolves around you and that everyone's against you. The only problem with that is that you are the only one that is against everybody.

do you really think i will seriously try to defend myself against a person who calls people that he doesnt know bitch when iam not even trying to seriously defend myself against a person who calls people that he doesnt know emo kid? just try yourself gainst me after giving me an infraction for nothing at all.perhaps then.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Here's the thing you are unwilling to cooperate with others. Your Character Right off the bat was blatantly OP. Then sure if look around Lore can change but guarantee you put together list of a 100 RELIABLE websites Most would say is Black. But if you asked you could look like normal human most likely but you refuse instead you pout how you don't get your way. Then Further more make everyone not like you by ruining it for others.

Then Regarding Infractions get over it I will admit I have plenty of them for all sorts of manners of discussion and yet I don't flip shit at a mod because he saw I did something against the forum rules. Shoot honestly right now most of could get a infraction for harassment if a mod felt it.
    did it sound to you as if i didnt ask to look like a normal person in my last incarnation as that kid?
    look, you dont have any reason to ruin your fun for me as long as your conscience is clear.

you can get over anything infractions or whatever as long as your conscience is clear about them but dont expect me to give you the tools for it in my situation.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 11:37 AM.

im right now in jupiter thats why i have such a bad reseption
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    OK on that note when does the Rpg starts

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    OK on that note when does the Rpg starts
    Tmrw most likely
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

im right now in jupiter thats why i have such a bad reseption
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Tmrw most likely
    OK thanks XD