Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    uhh... your character doesn't have to look like the god. But at the same time you can't make your character something that is unrelated to your god. (I.e, you can't choose zues and look like a dog.) Sorry about that confusion shaman ~~

if you'd rather be a western style dragon, go for it. Keep all of your abilities and simply switch your character image.

I rather assumed you liked the noodle aspect.
    Hold up, hold up! Just because I prefer dragon design A, doesn't mean I don't like B. Noodles are still freaking awesome and I'm not changing my noodle.

Will you all stop trying to turn me against dragons, I love all dragons, in all forms... Sometimes. I still have anger towards HR.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    your character doesnt have to look like your god? since when? I love DMs changing the rules as they move on. just a proof they are doing a great job since the start.

im right now in jupiter thats why i have such a bad reseption
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Yeah the characters has to resemble the god in some way but doesn't have to be just like it because im not putting a bearded lady as my poseidon apostle

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    Yeah the characters has to resemble the god in some way but doesn't have to be just like it because im not putting a bearded lady as my poseidon apostle
    yeah.sure. just search some kadrus and nagas. they both have eyes i guess. enough resemblence to comply the rules here if you come up with a female robin hood. some are more equal considering the rules,i suppose.which means rules are changing. at least from person to person.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    im not putting a bearded lady as my poseidon apostle
    Do it, do it!!!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    yeah.sure. just search some kadrus and nagas. they both have eyes i guess. enough resemblence to comply the rules here if you come up with a female robin hood. some are more equal considering the rules,i suppose.which means rules are changing. at least from person to person.
    Kadru wasn't a naga. Her children were nagas. And there will be some events later in the RPG that may or may not change my character.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Kadru wasn't a naga. Her children were nagas. And there will be some events later in the RPG that may or may not change my character.
    yes. a mother that can lay eggs that "hatch" to become naga sons is pretty much like blonde female robin hood. anyway it is good to hear your story is given permission to development. what idont understand why this thread isnt invite only and why do we have to witness its "epicness".

Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    yes. a mother that can lay eggs that "hatch" to become naga sons is pretty much like blonde female robin hood. anyway it is good to hear your story is given permission to development. what idont understand why this thread isnt invite only and why do we have to witness its "epicness".
    You don't even know her story or Kadru's story, you are just speculating. She didn't lay eggs, she asked for 100 children. I see you have a problem with actually everything because your character wasn't approved.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    You don't even know her story or Kadru's story, you are just speculating. She didn't lay eggs, she asked for 100 children. I see you have a problem with actually everything because your character wasn't approved.
    you can read lore from 100 different sources. in mine eggs are kept in warm water and they hatched to become naga sons. tamil kali has only two arms and my 2350 year old kid at its last incarnation was not blue ..so? was it taken seriously without listenning another word about the "developmet"? no. because this DM is personally biased and this thread should have been invite only if there were any chance it could gain legitimacy in my eye.

it was my what? second post in this forum as voodoobae? i wonder..was i still keeping my cupid avatar? hmm...you have no idea what monsters you can create with your careless reckless attitudes that care nothing about others as long as your days are fine and dandy. if i had posted the exact same description with my other count half of you would be more than willing to give me a hundred chance to revise it and i call this hypocrisy at its best.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 09:07 AM.

Achievements:
    it was my what? second post in this forum as voodoobae? i wonder..was i still keeping my cupid avatar? hmm...you have no idea what monsters you can create with your careless reckless attitudes that care nothing about others as long as your days are fine and dandy. if i had posted the exact same description with my other count half of you would be more than willing to give me a hundred chance to revise it and i call this hypocrisy at its best.
    Have I said something about you, your character or your account? Or that it matters if it was your second post or 5000th? I just stood out of implications AS I WOULD DO regardless of the person. And personally I am aware of what mosnters can such attitude create.