Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 440

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

  1. #301
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    I use my shield freezing your scythe while you are attacking and create and trap you with the second one. Then use my lv 3 freezing you and killing you forever. Even if you don't die he can still spam his two once he throws permafrost to destroy you. BTW his 1 already gives him a speed advantage which can be used to react to yours.
    Summary: Even if you don't die, you now don't have a scythe and we are many and you are now surrounded by freezing shit and snow and cold and darkness and more shit.
    Adamantine Scythe, cuts through any armor. Hope you didnt like your shield.
    Like I said, if any band of roving warriors could kill Goum, he would be underpowered. Your best bet is to have a working knowledge of Goum (which you should have if you dare to challenge a strong opponent) and an assassin capable of sneaking up on Goum.
    He's easy to kill if you are smart enough.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  2. #302
    Member Worshipper Sirvanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Mount Olympus, Greece (not really)
    Posts
    359
    6
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    We should stop spamming shit. Its been about 13 pages of bullshit.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

      Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

    • This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

      Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.



    I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

  3. #303
    Member Worshipper Sirvanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Mount Olympus, Greece (not really)
    Posts
    359
    6
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Adamantine Scythe, cuts through any armor. Hope you didnt like your shield.
    The shield is made of mist, not physical. This guy is a specialist against melee. He wouldnt o around with a physical shield.



    And I am the one to break my "we should"
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

      Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

    • This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

      Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.



    I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

  4. #304
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    The shield is made of mist, not physical. This guy is a specialist against melee. He wouldnt o around with a physical shield.



    And I am the one to break my "we should"
    I agree, we need to stop spamming.
    If we want to talk about this, we should make another thread.

    But, even if your shield is made of "mist", it still counts as armor, and the Scythe goes through it and cuts your arm off. You would stagger back in pain (unless you are enchanted to be impervious to it, but you would still be down a working arm) and you would be finished.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  5. #305
    Member Worshipper Sirvanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Mount Olympus, Greece (not really)
    Posts
    359
    6
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    I agree, we need to stop spamming.
    If we want to talk about this, we should make another thread.

    But, even if your shield is made of "mist", it still counts as armor, and the Scythe goes through it and cuts your arm off. You would stagger back in pain (unless you are enchanted to be impervious to it, but you would still be down a working arm) and you would be finished.
    The thing is that it freezes your scythe and breaks it into little pieces. That's why its a shield.

    And this is the last spam.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

      Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

    • This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

      Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.



    I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

  6. #306
    Senior Member Infamous Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,468
    22
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Jyggalag could not escape the curse because he was not only away from his realm, he was also under the effect of the 15 other Daedra, who were in their lands and could provide a steady source of energy to continue the curse.
    Yes, you just stated what I stated. If Jyggalag were to journey to Nirn, the Aedra would be able to defeat him, as he is not in his respective plane and in Nirn, which I stated was where Daedra are at their weakest. Should Akatosh journey to defeat Jyggalag, the fight would be majorly one-sided in favor of Jyggalag, who, again, is assumed to be as powerful as the Bane of the Nine himself, Umaril.
    Shilvering isle is part of his realm, in his own realm he is omnipotent, the curse doesn't change his realm, it changes him and and the sends his realm between the two cycles, that was the whole point.

    "
    Jyggalag was forced to confront the Champion one-on-one, and was defeated. His defeat, however, released Jyggalag from his curse. Jyggalag, again free to wander Oblivion in his true form, disclosed his story to the Champion and named him the new Prince of Madness before departing."

    HE IS NOT CURRENTLY IN NIRN, HE IS WONDERING OBLIVION. Oblivion has thousands of realms, the Draedric princes has more then one realm.

    Bane, noun "a cause of great distress or annoyance" he is a annoyance to their existence it doesn't mean he will be able to beat the most powerful aedra who kept his kind from completely raping man and mer for centuries.


    "However, Jyggalag is allowed to return to his original form once after every era, an event known in the Shivering Isles as the Greymarch. During this period, Jyggalag's personality resurfaces and exerts control over "his" realm to summon the Knights of Order - his emotionless, vicious minions - to attack and burn everything in the Isles to the ground."

    Again shilvering isle is still part of HIS planes of oblivion.

  7. #307
    Senior Member Infamous Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,468
    22
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    I agree, we need to stop spamming.
    If we want to talk about this, we should make another thread.

    L.
    I was actually about to say we should let the topic go, its doing nothing but making we want to play oblivion again and my disc broke... And I can't find KotN or shilvering isle disc either... Yea this is a sad life I live

  8. #308
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Shilvering isle is part of his realm, in his own realm he is omnipotent, the curse doesn't change his realm, it changes him and and the sends his realm between the two cycles, that was the whole point.

    "
    Jyggalag was forced to confront the Champion one-on-one, and was defeated. His defeat, however, released Jyggalag from his curse. Jyggalag, again free to wander Oblivion in his true form, disclosed his story to the Champion and named him the new Prince of Madness before departing."

    HE IS NOT CURRENTLY IN NIRN, HE IS WONDERING OBLIVION. Oblivion has thousands of realms, the Draedric princes has more then one realm.

    Bane, noun "a cause of great distress or annoyance" he is a annoyance to their existence it doesn't mean he will be able to beat the most powerful aedra who kept his kind from completely raping man and mer for centuries.


    "However, Jyggalag is allowed to return to his original form once after every era, an event known in the Shivering Isles as the Greymarch. During this period, Jyggalag's personality resurfaces and exerts control over "his" realm to summon the Knights of Order - his emotionless, vicious minions - to attack and burn everything in the Isles to the ground."

    Again shilvering isle is still part of HIS planes of oblivion.
    If Umaril is nothing but an annoyance, then why is he described as a threat to the Nine and it is required of the Champion to defeat him? That is my last thought.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  9. #309
    Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tall grass, P = x / 187.5
    Posts
    7,961
    27
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    The thing is that it freezes your scythe and breaks it into little pieces. That's why its a shield.

    And this is the last spam.
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...est-your-might!
    Test your might.

    I have one question to ask you: Do you know what Adamantine is?
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.


  10. #310
    Member Worshipper Sirvanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Mount Olympus, Greece (not really)
    Posts
    359
    6
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Ok now that my question has been buried under a lot of pages of stuff. I wanted to ask you, Scuba, if apostles can have 2 elements or more. Which would make Altair of ice and wind. Since he uses both in every skill and the god also uses both. More ice but supported by air.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

      Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

    • This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

      Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.



    I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •