Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 440

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

  1. #401
    Member Follower VoodooBae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    1
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Have I said something about you, your character or your account? Or that it matters if it was your second post or 5000th? I just stood out of implications AS I WOULD DO regardless of the person. And personally I am aware of what mosnters can such attitude create.
    you said you noticed before my character wasnt approved. you and many noticed the mentioned lore differences i wrote about and DM objected strictly. everybody who reads knows lores change from source to source to great deal. you were ok with it after you created your character and was happily in. what else was needed for you to get involved?

    it matters a lot to a person writing his 2nd post in a group and sadly if not any of you, your DM is very much "aware" of this fact and helps to it greatly.

    what is your purpose in this play. was it to "bring order to the world" as is written somewhere above. do you see any possibllity any of you can role play to this?
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 09:29 AM.

  2. #402
    Senior Member Chosen XXVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Piatra Neamt, Romania
    Posts
    1,829
    9
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    you said you noticed before my character wasnt approved. you and many noticed the mentioned lore differences i wrote about and DM objected strictly. everybody who reads knows lores change from source to source to great deal. you were ok with it after you created your character and was happily in. what else was needed for you to get involved?
    If I remember correctly the issue was that Kali is the embodiment of destruction itself and this RPG is not about destroying everything. Atleast not for some time. I was at a one step from getting away from this after I created my character, even giving it for others to use, so it's hardly said I was "happily in".

  3. #403
    Member Follower VoodooBae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    1
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    If I remember correctly the issue was that Kali is the embodiment of destruction itself and this RPG is not about destroying everything. Atleast not for some time. I was at a one step from getting away from this after I created my character, even giving it for others to use, so it's hardly said I was "happily in".
    no.i said char needs to be embodiment of destruction.embodiment of the destruction is the potential not destruction itself. dm objected and said i needed to be jovial in attitude to represent kali, i need to be black, have four arms and if not i looked like an emo kid to him. yes, i do believe destruction at the start shouldnt have been the issiue of this rpg. we agree on that, i suppose.

  4. #404
    Senior Member Chosen XXVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Piatra Neamt, Romania
    Posts
    1,829
    9
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    no.i said char needs to be embodiment of destruction.embodiment of the destruction is the potential not destruction itself. dm objected and said i needed to be jovial in attitude to represent kali, i need to be black, have four arms and if not i looked like an emo kid to him. yes, i do believe destruction at the start shouldnt have been the issiue of this rpg. we agree on that, i suppose.
    Have you tried to reason with him, to see why he acted like that? In pm. Maybe both of you would come to an agreement/understanding. Just a thought.

  5. #405
    Member Follower VoodooBae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    1
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Have you tried to reason with him, to see why he acted like that? In pm. Maybe both of you would come to an agreement/understanding. Just a thought.
    no. he reasoned with me right away through warnings and infractions. when you say you dont deserve a warning its reply is infraction btw.thats the reasoning that all can be.

    the thing is my road was blocked for pm on the topic. it was no at the start. not like yours or others char suggestions that were corrected through pms or was subject to 'development". thats why thread should have been invite only.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 09:57 AM.

  6. #406
    Senior Member Chosen XXVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Piatra Neamt, Romania
    Posts
    1,829
    9
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    no. he reasoned with me right away through warnings and infractions. when you say you dont deserve a warning its reply is infraction btw.thats the reasoning that all can be.

    the thing is my road was blocked for pm on the topic. it was no at the start. not like yours or others char suggestions that were corrected through pms or was subject to 'development". thats why thread should have been invite only.
    Have you re-read the discussion between you two? I have read it 3 or 4 times already, just to exactly undestand each other's point. You overreacted.

  7. #407
    Member Follower VoodooBae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    1
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Have you re-read the discussion between you two? I have read it 3 or 4 times already, just to exactly undestand each other's point. You overreacted.
    yes. sure. overreaction. when i said kali is not black and may not have four arms and my kid has gone through many incarnations and i hardly have a op spell that i can use in a combat and when still got a no and serious consideration. through the above discussion between you and me i almost put you into the same mentality. and sure you are expected to suprise us all and take sides with me.

    I will hardly ever reason with these people again especially after that infraction. They will have to ban me if this is all their reasoning that they can have. overreaction? you bet. you dont even know to which post infraction ticket was attached.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 10:23 AM.

  8. #408
    Senior Member Chosen XXVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Piatra Neamt, Romania
    Posts
    1,829
    9
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    yes. sure. overreaction. when i said kali is not black and may not have four arms and my kid has gone through many incarnations and i hardly have a op spell that i can use in a combat and when still got a no and serious consideration. through the above discussion between you and me i almost put you into the same mentality. and sure you are expected to suprise us all and take sides with me.
    You almost put me into same mentality with who? And speak only for yourself and not for others. I am staying neutral with an inclination in Scuba's favor.

    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    you dont even know to which post infraction ticket was attached.
    You're right, I don't.
    Last edited by XXVII; 05-24-2015 at 10:29 AM.

  9. #409
    Member Worshipper Sirvanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Mount Olympus, Greece (not really)
    Posts
    359
    6
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    you can read lore from 100 different sources. in mine eggs are kept in warm water and they hatched to become naga sons. tamil kali has only two arms and my 2350 year old kid at its last incarnation was not blue ..so? was it taken seriously without listenning another word about the "developmet"? no. because this DM is personally biased and this thread should have been invite only if there were any chance it could gain legitimacy in my eye.

    it was my what? second post in this forum as voodoobae? i wonder..was i still keeping my cupid avatar? hmm...you have no idea what monsters you can create with your careless reckless attitudes that care nothing about others as long as your days are fine and dandy. if i had posted the exact same description with my other count half of you would be more than willing to give me a hundred chance to revise it and i call this hypocrisy at its best.
    Or because you are furious that the world changes and you are kept in the very beginning. I still had my cupid avatar when I posted in here the first time also and had posted 3 times or so. What I don't understand, however, is why do you relentlessly try to fight something that you really have no control over. Its been 1 or 2 weeks and you still have this thing around you. You should go get some exercise, or get a puppy to relax a little. Your character was negated together with everyone else. Both of mine were and I changed them accordingly without going around telling everyone how horrible that person that didn't think my character was right is. You are fighting a war you can't win, all because you are holding that for years. Let it go.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

      Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

    • This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

      Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.



    I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

  10. #410
    Member Follower VoodooBae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    1
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    Or because you are furious that the world changes and you are kept in the very beginning. I still had my cupid avatar when I posted in here the first time also and had posted 3 times or so. What I don't understand, however, is why do you relentlessly try to fight something that you really have no control over. Its been 1 or 2 weeks and you still have this thing around you. You should go get some exercise, or get a puppy to relax a little. Your character was negated together with everyone else. Both of mine were and I changed them accordingly without going around telling everyone how horrible that person that didn't think my character was right is. You are fighting a war you can't win, all because you are holding that for years. Let it go.
    my char isnt negated like everybody else's. my char was bossed over through the lore. if i wanted i could find lore diifferences in each of your char's in less than 1 hour. but i am watching a movie at the moment and wont do that just to let you see what is already next to your noses. you already know there are how many different ways to design your chars reading different sources of lores.
    who told you that i wanted to win this fight? would i come into discussion of moderation decisions if i wanted to win at all costs?
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •