Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

im right now in jupiter thats why i have such a bad reseption
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    OK so here's the deal, I have to do 20 pieces of work for a up coming gallery. So I don't know if I'll be able to participate.
    Well that's cool gl with ur gallery

btw I'm going to miss ur dragon

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm in favor with all of them.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    OK so here's the deal, I have to do 20 pieces of work for a up coming gallery. So I don't know if I'll be able to participate.
    won't be hard to join in after the actual start of the RPG. it's really just a come in whenever style.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    won't be hard to join in after the actual start of the RPG. it's really just a come in whenever style.
    I'm going to try and participate, but it all falls down to how bad I fall behind in my work. I don't have the best track record when it comes to finishing pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    Well that's cool gl with ur gallery

btw I'm going to miss ur dragon
    You mean, you're going to miss him trying to mindfuck everything XD

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm going to try and participate, but it all falls down to how bad I fall behind in my work. I don't have the best track record when it comes to finishing pieces.

You mean, you're going to miss him trying to mindfuck everything XD
    Dragons are cool. So by law a dragon character is cool. I don't like, however, that you prefer a noodle dragon over a dino dragon.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

• This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Achievements:
    Guys i posted my last character to the list she is now officially legal even tho her skills are a little bit different she is still awesome.

check her out XD

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...970#post343970

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    Dragons are cool. So by law a dragon character is cool. I don't like, however, that you prefer a noodle dragon over a dino dragon.
    What in the hell makes you think that? Design wise I always preferred western mythological dragons. But every mythogical dragon that even comes close to godhood in both the east and the west that I know of are all serpentine in design. This includes African dragons as well, and k know little to nothing about the Norse dragon that sits st the tree of life, so I didn't use it.
    Ayida-Weddo is sligherine.
    Kukulkan is slitherine.
    Quetzalcoatl is slitherine.
    Ryu is slitherine.
    Neak is slitherine
    Bakunawa is slitherine.
    scultone is not a god.
    Y Ddraig Goch is not a god.
    Fafnir... Maybe.
    Zomok is not a god.
    Bolla I seen as both slitherine and not slitherine.
    Kulshedra is not a god.
    Dreq/Dreco supposably Lucifer and a specific religion can eat a you know what for what they did to dragons. I mean come the fuck on, some of the oldest text describe seraphim as giant fire breathing winged lizards. Not people with wings, but one betrays the creator and all of them are evil now? And the ones that didn't gets there freaking image replaced by man? Fuck that shit.

Greek's dragons were protectors, not gods.
    Apep/apophis is slitherine in design.and blame scuba for making the rule that our characters had to resemble our gods or I would've used Ayida-Weddo with a western dragon design. But Kukulkan has wings which grants me flight. Remember we aren't the gods, we can't do everything they can, which I'd why I'm not allowed to summon mighty storms.

Achievements:
    What in the hell makes you think that? Design wise I always preferred western mythological dragons. But every mythogical dragon that even comes close to godhood in both the east and the west that I know of are all serpentine in design. This includes African dragons as well, and k know little to nothing about the Norse dragon that sits st the tree of life, so I didn't use it.
    Ayida-Weddo is sligherine.
    Kukulkan is slitherine.
    Quetzalcoatl is slitherine.
    Ryu is slitherine.
    Neak is slitherine
    Bakunawa is slitherine.
    scultone is not a god.
    Y Ddraig Goch is not a god.
    Fafnir... Maybe.
    Zomok is not a god.
    Bolla I seen as both slitherine and not slitherine.
    Kulshedra is not a god.
    Dreq/Dreco supposably Lucifer and a specific religion can eat a you know what for what they did to dragons. I mean come the fuck on, some of the oldest text describe seraphim as giant fire breathing winged lizards. Not people with wings, but one betrays the creator and all of them are evil now? And the ones that didn't gets there freaking image replaced by man? Fuck that shit.

Greek's dragons were protectors, not gods.
    Apep/apophis is slitherine in design.and blame scuba for making the rule that our characters had to resemble our gods or I would've used Ayida-Weddo with a western dragon design. But Kukulkan has wings which grants me flight. Remember we aren't the gods, we can't do everything they can, which I'd why I'm not allowed to summon mighty storms.
    yeah i cannot summon a massive tsunami that destroys everything in its path because is 2 op

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    yeah i cannot summon a massive tsunami that destroys everything in its path because is 2 op
    Hey! Hey! Hey! I was more then willing to dumb it dow. Plus all I really wanted was the ability to summon tornadoes and hurricanes. Nearly every character I've seen ao far can survive a tornado. Its not like I'm Nicol Bolas who ate a god damn solar system, or bahumut Zero who is a planet buster!

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    uhh... your character doesn't have to look like the god. But at the same time you can't make your character something that is unrelated to your god. (I.e, you can't choose zues and look like a dog.) Sorry about that confusion shaman ~~

if you'd rather be a western style dragon, go for it. Keep all of your abilities and simply switch your character image.

I rather assumed you liked the noodle aspect.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.