Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    lvl 1 magic can be used 10 times a day. If you use your lvl 2 or 3 in conjunction with the lvl 1, you consume 5 stacks. Meaning you can only use your lvl 1 effect.

Wait like that is not fun look tomorrow ill make some adjustments to the skills and pm them to you then you let me know btw only planing on changing that lvl skill
    Sure but first I need to know if two elements can be put. At least as a main affinity and sub-affinities system.
    Last edited by Sirvanas; 05-20-2015 at 09:33 PM.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

• This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    lvl 1 magic can be used 10 times a day. If you use your lvl 2 or 3 in conjunction with the lvl 1, you consume 5 stacks. Meaning you can only use your lvl 1 effect.
    Wait like that is not fun look tomorrow ill make some adjustments to the skills and pm them to you then you let me know btw only planing on changing that lvl skill[/QUOTE]

You changed the magic a bit after I approved it I think..

Level 1 Magic:
    -Winter Stance(1)
    -Altair creates a current of cold winds around him. This gives him incredible speeds, makes him lighter and makes his surroundings incredibly cold-In that area snow falls and fire can't be created.1*
    -Frozen Winds(2)- When using Northern Wind(1 2*) Altair is able to use the winds to create fortified ice which he can control. The ice created must in the range of northern wind, unless Permafrost(4) or Wintry Shield(3) has been activated. With Wintry Shield(3) he can create ice in the barrier area. With Permafrost(4) he can create larger ice forms as long as it is in the permafrost area. 3*They are harder and more difficult to control. The ice can be controlled outside of the territory but not created.
    Level 2 Magic:
    -Wintry Shield(3)
    - Altair creates a mist barrier in front of him freezing everything non-organic that passes through it. This makes the thing really weak and breaks into pieces when touched.(effective against magic also)
    Level 3 Magic:
    -Permafrost(4)
    - Altair throws a fast moving winter breeze which extends to 30 meters spherically from him freezing everything in its path. After this, snow falls in an area of 100 meters from him.

1* - Fire counters Ice. This means any lvl 1 fire magic will nullify your lvl 1 skill. So no.
    2* - I'm confused. Is northern wind the 'winter stance' or is Northern wind Frozen winds?
    3* - I'm confused. Can he simply create ice pillars or are you talking ice golems?

The rest is fine.

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post

I already approved your character a while ago shaman.
    Not with the current edits.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Wait like that is not fun look tomorrow ill make some adjustments to the skills and pm them to you then you let me know btw only planing on changing that lvl skill

You changed the magic a bit after I approved it I think..

Level 1 Magic:
    -Winter Stance(1)
    -Altair creates a current of cold winds around him. This gives him incredible speeds, makes him lighter and makes his surroundings incredibly cold-In that area snow falls and fire can't be created.1*
    -Frozen Winds(2)- When using Northern Wind(1 2*) Altair is able to use the winds to create fortified ice which he can control. The ice created must in the range of northern wind, unless Permafrost(4) or Wintry Shield(3) has been activated. With Wintry Shield(3) he can create ice in the barrier area. With Permafrost(4) he can create larger ice forms as long as it is in the permafrost area. 3*They are harder and more difficult to control. The ice can be controlled outside of the territory but not created.
    Level 2 Magic:
    -Wintry Shield(3)
    - Altair creates a mist barrier in front of him freezing everything non-organic that passes through it. This makes the thing really weak and breaks into pieces when touched.(effective against magic also)
    Level 3 Magic:
    -Permafrost(4)
    - Altair throws a fast moving winter breeze which extends to 30 meters spherically from him freezing everything in its path. After this, snow falls in an area of 100 meters from him.

1* - Fire counters Ice. This means any lvl 1 fire magic will nullify your lvl 1 skill. So no.
    2* - I'm confused. Is northern wind the 'winter stance' or is Northern wind Frozen winds?
    3* - I'm confused. Can he simply create ice pillars or are you talking ice golems?

The rest is fine.

I thought i sent the fire thing to you, but yeah I probably didnt. No, he can't create golems, and would be innefective because it becomes harder to control also so. I did change the names because this way they are more like they should. I didnt think the name really mattered. It would be more like pillars not golems. And the 1st thingy. Its more like extremely cold winds than ice which is why i asked the question. I forgot to change it in the description. I will be doing it later.
    Last edited by Sirvanas; 05-21-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Name: Cyleena Windrunner
    Nickname: Cyl
    Weight: 123
    Height: 5’10”
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Gold
    Force: Chaotic Neutral
    Faction: Wanderer
    Apostle: Kadru
    Pantheon: Hindu
    History: As a human on Earth, Cyleena always loved exploring. She became an amazon and trained in the spear combat by her amazon sisters. She died in a scouting mission due to betrayal of one of her sisters. In Astra Mar she chooses Kadru as her Goddess and pledged her life to her. One day, injured by some bandits she ran into the forests and found a travelling group of other believers like her. They helped her get rid of them. After, one of them took her into his caring and eventually they bame very close. After the silence of the Gods, Cyleena and her brethren took different paths in search for answers.
    Description:

Favors : Snakes, Nature, Wandering, Mystery, Running, Winning, Being in control
    Hates : Being defied, To get commands from someone else, Arrogance, Eagles
    Personality : Cunning, Vengeful, Stubborn, Childish Behaviour, Greedy, Conniving
    Element : Earth
    Combat Skills : Endurance of the Wolf (can run longer), Hunting Skills, Spear Profiency, Decent Archery
    Weapons : Spear, Bow and Arrows, Short Sword
    Magic :
    Poison Weapon - Cyleena imbues her weapon with poison for the next strike/shot.
    Sprint - Cyleena Bursts in speed for a short amount of time.
    Dodge - Cyleena dodges next atack/spell. (slow-average, if it's too fast it hits Cyleena)
    Precise Shot - A powerful and fast long range shot. Can be used with Poison Weapon. (Also can use the Spear for shorter ranger and bigger damage)
    Alacrity - For an average time Cyleena has increased agility. (atack and movement speed)
    Artifact : None
    Current Location : In some forest (Loading a name...)

Ok, so that's my character. She has no level 3 magic spell and she can have one more level 1 spell which she may get later. Needs any change? Also Scuba, I was thinking to keep that part I told you about and to happen in chapter 2 or 3 (if it's still ok) and then she'll be water based.
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    I thought i sent the fire thing to you, but yeah I probably didnt. No, he can't create golems, and would be innefective because it becomes harder to control also so. I did change the names because this way they are more like they should. I didnt think the name really mattered. It would be more like pillars not golems. And the 1st thingy. Its more like extremely cold winds than ice which is why i asked the question. I forgot to change it in the description. I will be doing it later.
    Actually it would be more like mist. Thats another thing. Mist is a combination between ice and wind and its definetly harder to create fire in an icy mist than in normal environment. But it would also conduct lightning easier so my question. Does mist fall in the same position as water? This would be a cool system. Wind is weak against ice so ice would be the main affinity but combined the make the icy mist which is strong against fire and weak against lightning.

I hate loki...

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Name: Cyleena Windrunner
    Nickname: Cyl
    Weight: 123
    Height: 5’10”
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Gold
    Force: Chaotic Neutral
    Faction: Wanderer
    Apostle: Kadru
    Pantheon: Hindu
    History: As a human on Earth, Cyleena always loved exploring. She became an amazon and trained in the spear combat by her amazon sisters. She died in a scouting mission due to betrayal of one of her sisters. In Astra Mar she chooses Kadru as her Goddess and pledged her life to her. One day, injured by some bandits she ran into the forests and found a travelling group of other believers like her. They helped her get rid of them. After, one of them took her into his caring and eventually they bame very close. After the silence of the Gods, Cyleena and her brethren took different paths in search for answers.
    Description:

Favors : Snakes, Nature, Wandering, Mystery, Running, Winning, Being in control
    Hates : Being defied, To get commands from someone else, Arrogance, Eagles
    Personality : Cunning, Vengeful, Stubborn, Childish Behaviour, Greedy, Conniving
    Element : Earth
    Combat Skills : Endurance of the Wolf (can run longer), Hunting Skills, Spear Profiency, Decent Archery
    Weapons : Spear, Bow and Arrows, Short Sword
    Magic :
    Poison Weapon - Cyleena imbues her weapon with poison for the next strike/shot.
    Sprint - Cyleena Bursts in speed for a short amount of time.
    Dodge - Cyleena dodges next atack/spell. (slow-average, if it's too fast it hits Cyleena)
    Precise Shot - A powerful and fast long range shot. Can be used with Poison Weapon. (Also can use the Spear for shorter ranger and bigger damage)
    Alacrity - For an average time Cyleena has increased agility. (atack and movement speed)
    Artifact : None
    Current Location : In some forest (Loading a name...)

Ok, so that's my character. She has no level 3 magic spell and she can have one more level 1 spell which she may get later. Needs any change? Also Scuba, I was thinking to keep that part I told you about and to happen in chapter 2 or 3 (if it's still ok) and then she'll be water based.
    Like it seems really balanced as well
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    So scuba, are these gods allowed? Chukwu, Olodumare, Nyame, and Achamán?

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Once Scuba tells me if Ao Kuang is evil or not

Exhibit A:
    As one of four Dragon-Gods, Ao Kuang demands tribute from those along the Eastern shores. For their worship, tides remain calm, rivers contained, and rainfall for crops plentiful. It was not always like this, however. Long ago, Ao Kuang grew greedy and expected greater sacrifices. When they were not given, he sent floods, tidal waves, and devastating storms, striking so much fear into the people they dared not speak of this violence to the Jade Emperor. Ao Kuang enjoyed his total control.
    I will make my actual character. Apparently I'm not allowed to have a character that is just as strong as anyone elses, so I'll just make him blatantly OP and tune it down until either I see flaws or until Scuba accepts.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Once Scuba tells me if Ao Kuang is evil or not

Exhibit A:

I will make my actual character. Apparently I'm not allowed to have a character that is just as strong as anyone elses, so I'll just make him blatantly OP and tune it down until either I see flaws or until Scuba accepts.
    I wouldn't say evil, just a control freak,can cocky.