Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    You do realize the current Sheogorath is the hero of cyrodill right? Sheogorath came about when the other Daedra cursed Jyggalag forcing him to live the opposite of what he was... Literally the action of shilvering isle allowed the coc to ascend to god hood by becoming g the new daedra lord of madness, which in turn now allow Jyggalag to walk the planes of oblivion free of his curse.
    Jyggalag was too powerful for the other Daedric Princes to continue living as they were, as he was on the verge of conquering their realms. As such, they combined their power and cursed him to live as Sheogorath, who was a completely different mind and much different in everything. Whereas Jyggalag was more of a dictatorial, no-nonsense person, Sheogorath never really took action himself. At the end of each Era, he began to lose his power as he changed into Jyggalag, who, upon seeing what Sheogorath had made of the Isles, destroyed everything without anyone to stop him. This event was known as the Greymarch. As the 3rd Era came to an end Sheogorath attempted to crown a mortal champion to stop the Greymarch and save his land. During this time, Jyggalag's power, still slumbering as Sheogorath, turned the Isles from a haven of madness and chaos, to a realm of Order. When Sheogorath finally loses control and becomes Jyggalag, the Champion of Cyrodiil quested to make the Staff of Sheogorath, and as such protect the realm from Jyggalag's advance. Jyggalag appeared to the Champion, and, in a weakened state, attempted to defeat the Champion. Bested in battle, Jyggalag names the Champion of Cyrodiil the new Madgod and leaves him to his own devices. The only person besides the 15 Daedric princes to ever defeat Jyggalag was also the one who protected the Divines from Umaril the Unfeathered, implied to be the only being in existence to be able to defeat the Divines. As such, it is never stated that Jyggalag is weaker or stronger than Umaril, as both were bested by the Champion, Jyggalag in a weakened state, and Umaril destroyed utterly. As such, it must be assumed that Umaril and Jyggalag are equal in power, and therefore Jyggalag could pose a threat to the Divines.
    But, going off of how he acts and the lore, Jyggalag is less focused on defeating the Aedra/Daedra and more on expanding his realm. As it is never truly stated where the Divines reside, it must be assumed they are not in a realm of Oblivion, where the Daedric Princes can manifest without weakness.
    The only Daedra to ever actually step foot into Nirn (as, to my knowledge, every encounter with any Princes has been through possession or actually in a small portion of Oblivion itself) was Mehrunes Dagon, who was then beset upon by Akatosh and slain.
    Assuming that Daedra are strongest when in their natural habitats (AKA their personal planes of Oblivion), Should Akatosh attempt to defeat Jyggalag while inside Jyggalag's plane, Akatosh would be hard pressed to defeat Jyggalag, as again, Daedra are stronger in their own planes and Jyggalag is equal-to-or-stronger-than Umaril, who could have posed a threat to Akatosh, as implied during the Knights of The Nine questline.
    Last edited by Trubblegum; 05-20-2015 at 03:41 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazsiel View Post
    wow wow buddy now you have to tell me about Quenna i have to know those stuffs cm0on man tell me
    Nah I'll just hint you xD
    Have fun contemplating on that. Would love to say try and make a move.
    I will just laugh from a distance. >: D

im right now in jupiter thats why i have such a bad reseption
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    yep Daughter of Ra/Horus and Neith
    wait i banged neith im awesome well horus is but still damn

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    Nah I'll just hint you xD
    Have fun contemplating on that. Would love to say try and make a move.
    I will just laugh from a distance. >: D
    she will be dazzle by my moves and if not i can pay her to be

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Okay buddy. Ookay. I gave you a fair warning as your wingman. You go on xD

Scuba can we be rich by default ? Or actually, what currency do we even use ?

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Greyback will probably not allow to much closeness to either of you cause body guard instincts very strong. but you never know He don't get much out anything cause kinda patrolling waters to often.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    ok fine but she is like the only girl aside from that other archer which name i can remember so yeah we need girls

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ok fine but she is like the only girl aside from that other archer which name i can remember so yeah we need girls
    You mean Cyleena Windrunner? I am still uncertain if I'll join or not.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    ok fine but she is like the only girl aside from that other archer which name i can remember soj yeah we need girls
    Some people just aren't interested in doing this cause not really into rpg kind of things, I however die to do these kind of things.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Some people just aren't interested in doing this cause not really into rpg kind of things, I however die to do these kind of things.
    this is my first time doing this but so far i like it