Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: SRPG Brainstorm

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooBae View Post
    No, i just learned from this board that trying to belittle people through language differences in the middle of a totally different discussion can be pretty handy in certain conditions and since you are more than willing to call me names and etc since the start, I thought you could use it as well. I am just trying to help.
    So you are trying to belittle me? You do know you can't really belittle people when you are yourself at the bottom of the list in this, right?
    I tried to reason a little. You took it as a big two paragraph insult. Fine. But if in a thread(or whatever) there is absolutely no one which agrees with you or is even close to agreeing with you, then why are you even trying to accomplish here? Making them agree to you? They won't. Every word that you say only gets you deeper so why say it in the first place? Its like you want to be banned.

I am not going to say anything to you beyond this BTW. It's like trying to argue with a sticky wall and continue this conversation only enlarges the bullshit posts.
    Last edited by Sirvanas; 05-24-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

• This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    So you are trying to belittle me? You do know you can't really belittle people when you are yourself at the bottom of the list in this, right?
    I tried to reason a little. You took it as a big two paragraph insult. Fine. But if in a thread(or whatever) there is absolutely no one which agrees with you or is even close to agreeing with you, then why are you even trying to accomplish here? Making them agree to you? They won't. Every word that you say only gets you deeper so why say it in the first place? Its like you want to be banned.
    dude. why dont you find a puppy do some sports and relax.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    it was my what? second post in this forum as voodoobae? i wonder..was i still keeping my cupid avatar? hmm...you have no idea what monsters you can create with your careless reckless attitudes that care nothing about others as long as your days are fine and dandy. if i had posted the exact same description with my other count half of you would be more than willing to give me a hundred chance to revise it and i call this hypocrisy at its best.

Yes, loulina. it was your first post as voodoo. And you've went on to do what I assume is your absolute best to piss everyone off with every post you've made here. I tried to let you take part, but you wanted to be the 'I WANT TO DESTROY ALL' style. If you were to RP (As you MUST in an RPG) as your character concept, there was no conceivable way you would want to travel with the party.

I will be honest. I will not let you take part in this rpg. You've proven yourself to be a complete troll on these forums, and if not a complete troll, a person of questionable values. I personally want nothing to do with you in here. Please leave.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Yes, loulina. it was your first post as voodoo. And you've went on to do what I assume is your absolute best to piss everyone off
    you dont need everyone to back you up on your decisions here. you know that. so please.

as voodoobae i just mirrored back what people of the forum were doing if i excluded myself. let me tell you it did take more effort than you can imagine. i had never thought showing a little empathy could be that hard for people if you arent doing that on their behalf. They will never attempt a good twist if you do exactly what they do and they will hate you for doing what they do.

I have no interest in your rpg since that realization.
    Last edited by VoodooBae; 05-24-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    you dont need everyone to back you up on your decisions here. you know that. so please.
    Nope. I don't use others opinions to create my own, Nor do I need other peoples support outside of my fellow moderators (It just so happens people usually support my actions :]).. Now I ask again. Please leave this thread. And do not return.

Bout to make me get the mighty gandalf in here >>
    Last edited by KingScuba; 05-24-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:

Courtesy edit of KingScuba - Please Leave This topic. Told you I was gonna bring in the mighty gandalf >>
    Last edited by KingScuba; 05-24-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Just in case it was missed...

Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    EDIT: I won't participate. I won't be around very much for some time, probably I'll only read what's happening here and in the "Rate the song above you" thread (maybe). Anyone can claim my character if you like and change it as you see fit. If anyone does that I can also PM with what I had in mind for her future and some events.

Name: Cyleena Windrunner
    Nickname: Cyl
    Weight: 123
    Height: 5’10”
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Gold
    Force: Chaotic Neutral
    Faction: Wanderer
    Apostle: Kadru
    Pantheon: Hindu
    History: As a human on Earth, Cyleena always loved exploring. She became an amazon and trained in the spear combat by her amazon sisters. She died in a scouting mission due to betrayal of one of her sisters. In Astra Mar she chooses Kadru as her Goddess and pledged her life to her. One day, injured by some bandits she ran into the forests and found a travelling group of other believers like her. They helped her get rid of them. After, one of them took her into his caring and eventually they bame very close. After the silence of the Gods, Cyleena and her brethren took different paths in search for answers.
    Description:

Favors : Snakes, Nature, Wandering, Mystery, Running, Winning, Being in control
    Hates : Being defied, To get commands from someone else, Arrogance, Eagles
    Personality : Cunning, Vengeful, Stubborn, Childish Behaviour, Greedy, Conniving
    Element : Earth
    Combat Skills : Endurance of the Wolf (can run longer), Hunting Skills, Spear Profiency, Decent Archery
    Weapons : Spear, Bow and Arrows, Short Sword
    Magic :
    Poison Weapon - Cyleena imbues her weapon with poison for the next strike/shot.
    Sprint - Cyleena Bursts in speed for a short amount of time.
    Dodge - Cyleena dodges next atack/spell. (slow-average, if it's too fast it hits Cyleena)
    Precise Shot - A powerful and fast long range shot. Can be used with Poison Weapon. (Also can use the Spear for shorter ranger and bigger damage)
    Alacrity - For an average time Cyleena has increased agility. (atack and movement speed)
    Artifact : None
    Current Location : In some forest (Loading a name...)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    well that sucks xxvii, was looking forward to playing with you and seeing how you'd flesh your character.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Just in case it was missed...
    Oh no. I would take your character under my wing but I already have two. Which is a shame.
    • This is FORUM WARRIORS!

Click it for more info in the coolest clan ever.

• This is my INTRODUCTION and my PROFILE

Click in either if you are lazy like me and are interested in stalking me without having to search anything.

I hate loki...
    There, loki gets comic sans

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirvanas View Post
    Oh no. I would take your character under my wing but I already have two. Which is a shame.
    Naw. We'll just keep his character as approved. whenever he has more time again, he can rejoin us then.