Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortune telling with Milky

Member Worshipper VeryCerealMilk's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Fortune telling with Milky

I have a hobby of fortune telling , tarot card reading and herb mixing. I see it as a kind of life guidance when confused about stuff or just generally bored. SoOooOo I will be offering the forumers of Smite Tarot card readings and stuff like that. I need to practice my card readings anyway so why not?

I’m not religious, and you don’t have to be either for this. You don’t even have to be spiritual. I do it mostly because I find it fun. So please don’t start debates on how this is all psychological and its bullhonky. I hear this from my irl friends enough …. Although it never stopped them for asking me to read their future …lol
    Anyway if you want a more personal reading you can PM me. I can do about 2 or 3 readings a day so don’t be afraid to ask .

Fill this in about you:

Name:
    Hour of birth: (if you know it)
    Any questions or worries you might have about the present or the future:
    What are you hoping to get from this reading:

All readings will be posted in this thread unless requested otherwise. I will also probably add pictures so you can get a better idea of what im actually doing. If you also want to learn how to read the future for yourself I can give you a little advice. If you also have any questions about herbs and shit I can give help with that too lol

If you want something more specific like a love / work / health related reading you can also tell me.

Waiting list:

DonaldX- done
    Adr1anP3laj- done
    VarenWolf- done
    RainbowSplat -/-
    KFire -/-
    XXVII -/-
    Harry -/-
    Disquieted1 -/-
    Aurasai -/-
    Last edited by VeryCerealMilk; 05-25-2015 at 10:35 AM.
    Nickname: Milk/Milky
    ❆ ❄ ❅
    Main Support
    I will die for your sins.

Khepri is new bae.
    Fav Gods:
    Geb
    Nemesis
    Aphro
    Hel
    Cupid

Senior Member Honoured Adr1anP3laj's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Name: Adrian
    Dob: 7.3.1996
    Hour of birth: Around 2am
    Any questions or worries you might have about the present or the future: Passing exams in the very near future
    What are you hoping to get from this reading: Have fun?
    Last edited by Adr1anP3laj; 05-21-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    dob is dare of birth xD
    ❆ ❄ ❅
    Main Support

Khepri is new bae.
    Fav Gods:
    Geb
    Nemesis
    Aphro
    Hel
    Cupid

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Adr1anP3laj View Post
    Name: Adrian
    Dob: What does dob mean? :x
    Hour of birth: (if you know it) Around 2am
    Any questions or worries you might have about the present or the future: Passing exams in the very near future
    What are you hoping to get from this reading:
    Dude, you're like...almost the exact same as me.
    This was mine:
    F

Name:*Donald
    Dob: whats this ?
    Hour of birth: (if you know it)* nope

Any questions or worries you might have about the present or the future:*umm my upcoming exams

Dob is date of birth. Of course Milky was too lazy to write it all >,>

Quote Originally Posted by VeryCerealMilk View Post

I see your witchcraft and I raise you 2 balls and more cards !

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    dob is dare of birth xD
    Oh in that case, all fixed!

@DonaldX Oooh m8, gimme those yu-gi-oh cards.. I used to collect the shiny ones ( I have a lot more of them than you do #rekt )
    Last edited by Adr1anP3laj; 05-21-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Adr1anP3laj View Post
    @DonaldX Oooh m8, gimme those yu-gi-oh cards.. I used to collect the shiny ones ( I have a lot more of them than you do #rekt )
    I stole them from my brother because I haven't touched Yu Gi Oh cards since 9th grade xD
    Pretty sure the three main ones The Tormentor, Golden Winged Ra and the red dragon with 2 mouths are somewhere in my room. Those cards were the shit back then xD

Hmm I feel like I'm gonna steer this off topic and Milky will hate me.
    I'll shut up now and wait for the results.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Name: Zachariah Hunter Peiter Johnson
    Dob: 07/02/98
    Hour of birth: 1:30 ish AM
    Any questions or worries you might have about the present or the future: Job Stress, Finals, Relationships
    What are you hoping to get from this reading: Stuff
    Last edited by VarenWolf; 05-21-2015 at 11:02 AM.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post
    I stole them from my brother because I haven't touched Yu Gi Oh cards since 9th grade xD
    Pretty sure the three main ones The Tormentor, Golden Winged Ra and the red dragon with 2 mouths are somewhere in my room. Those cards were the shit back then xD

Hmm I feel like I'm gonna steer this off topic and Milky will hate me.
    I'll shut up now and wait for the results.
    Man ain't nobody gonna stop me from talkin bout yu-gi-hoe cards.. I thought the blue eyes white dragon and exodia was the shit back then, get your card facts straight

Honestly though, I will also shutup and wait for results lols. Dat card deck does look neat doe..

Achievements:
    @ DonaldX
    (he asked me first on whatsapp so so)

This took longer than i thought ... and god dammit dude why do you aways have to try and outdo me *kicks your balls* GOALLLLLLL

The card that represents your current self is “the Page of pentacles”. At the current moment you feel like you’re drifting through life. Moving from one activity to another without focus or conviction. There’s a feeling at the back of your mind that what you are doing is a waste of time and you should do something more worthwhile , and working towards your future. It also means that you are not set in stone about the future and there is a lot of insecurity involved. The boy in the card is holding a coin but the con acts only as a mere distraction from the bigger thing which you actually yearn for.

The second card is the “10 of cups”. This card represents the past that led to your current state of confusion ( the page of pentacles). It shows that in the past you have been denied some sort of opportunity or experience. This has most likely left you confused and thinking “why should I even bother when its out of my control anyway”. The thing that has been denied could have been something you really wanted to do and believed you could accomplish but was denied by your situation in life (lack of wealth or connections). It took the control from you and now you are like the first card stated … a drifter ( so deep)

The third card is the “3 of wands” and shows the possible outcome if you continue living the life of the fist card (basically the possible future). If you continue drifting from one idea to another you wont accomplish much. This lack of focus will act as a barrier stoping you from experiencing new things ( eg. Journeys, exploration). You will remain where you are and wont progress. You should really get your shit together dude :v the cards say so.

The fourth card is “2 of wands” and shows the possible complications you might have with getting your shit together(because obviously you want to progress right ?). This card shows that if you start focusing on your goals and actually try to sussed at life you end up eating more than you can swallow. You might end up feeling like people now expect too much from you and that you can no longer chill because you have too many responsivities on your plate. Maybe you wont have as much free time as before and you might end up quitting. My advice is don’t quit dude.

The last card is the “King of wands” and it shows how you can overcome the complications of the fourth card(the too much work for me to handle card). Basically at its core this card shows a strong male figure that will help you with your predicaments. This man can be someone from your family or an older friend/teacher who already has his shit together. This person is bossy by nature and might be rough when trying to help you so you might end up feeling like your getting pushed around. But he will (or should) also inspire you to try harder. Its advisable to listen to that person because they are trying to help you straighten up.

In conclusion you want to do stuff but the past fears and distractions are keeping you from getting where you want to go. Don’t pussy out of difficult tasks and look out for a strong male role model if you want to get back on track.

Ill do Adrian after I go out and buy some snaks c,c
    ❆ ❄ ❅
    Main Support

Khepri is new bae.
    Fav Gods:
    Geb
    Nemesis
    Aphro
    Hel
    Cupid

Achievements:
    Ill do Adrian after I go out and buy some snaks c,c
    Go get your snacks on, I can wait...