Thread: Will there be a Korean server soon?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Will there be a Korean server soon?

Hey community,

I know it's maybe not the perfect space for that question but I guessed since most SEA Player play on Australian servers they might be interested as well.

So will there be finally a Korean version (or Japanese, whatever). I'm really tired of high pings

Cheers,
    Jayzbeez

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Yes im relly waiting for japanese server or atleast add korean and japanese letters in the game there is so much japanese skins flags ect but you cant write in japanese i dont relly know what hi rez got in they head

King of the Piplups Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I honestly don't know. They should make an Asian server, but I don't think making one for a country would be fair. Yes, I know Australia counts as a country, but Australia is a continent, and it shares servers with the Australasian countries around it such as New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.

So yeah, there should be an Asian server.
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    I is also a three time God Concept contest winner ~~
    My Concepts

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I've only started playing Smite again (after playing a few matches a very long time ago) and me and my Korean friend (both of us live in Korea) started playing on the US servers, the other day we realized that there's a Korean server :P

You can find it over at http://smitekorea.com/

I'm just contemplating on whether we should play there for the low ping. I'm just afraid that there won't be enough players and that I won't be able to change the language to English, as I prefer using English over Korean in games, just takes me a lot less time to understand things when I read them. Anyway yeah, I know this post has been here for a while and maybe there wasn't a Korean server at the time of this post.

EDIT: I just took a closer look at it after raging over my last game with Loki and 400 ping. Those two don't go well together, by the way.

Anyway, I just realized that it is just a Korean community and not a Korean server. I'm really surprised they still don't have an Asian server.

I might end up quitting Smite until they introduce a Korean/Asian server. The ping is too much for me
    Last edited by PwnZZer; 11-20-2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: fixed a few grammar mistakes