Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Recommend a game!

  1. #31
    Member Worshipper MountainGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    385
    7
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 893
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by XXVII View Post
    Gothic 1, 2 and 3. Despite of it`s graphic (kinda low) it have best gameplay, I love them, but the bad thing PiranhaBytes sold Gothic to another company who made Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods and Gothic 4. Never play them, they screwed the series endlessly.

    I'm with you on this... Gothic II is easily one of the game that surprised me the most in quality taking the release year in consideration.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Honoured Aximundi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West coast
    Posts
    658
    5
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Child of Light.... or transistor you wont be left down
    Color my life with the chaos of trouble

  3. #33
    Senior Member Chosen Tokiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Crux
    Posts
    1,282
    9
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    8
    best game ive playes in a while... Destiny. the beta comes out on july 17... its a very addictive fps mmo thats by bungee..... if i had to compare it, i would say its what defiance should have been and was hyped to be. if you like halo or fpsrpg youll love destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Aximundi View Post
    Child of Light.... or transistor you wont be left down
    i can second that on transistor. it was really fun and the ending was kinda morbid in my opinion
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

    You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.


  4. #34
    Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Там където няма пътеки
    Posts
    2,505
    23
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokiko View Post
    best game ive playes in a while... Destiny. the beta comes out on july 17... its a very addictive fps mmo thats by bungee..... if i had to compare it, i would say its what defiance should have been and was hyped to be. if you like halo or fpsrpg youll love destiny
    How is the PVP in Destiny? I am looking for a decent online FPS, but apart of the the usual CoDlike bullshit, there isn't much else. I had some fun with the Titanfall beta, but the game has very little content. Then there was Blacklight: Retribution, which I really liked, but it gets a content update pretty much once a year.

    Recently I got my hands on a free PS3 (it's complicated), and I am considering buying Destiny for the PS3.
    Last edited by Aurasai; 06-23-2014 at 04:28 PM.


    Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions


    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Chosen Tokiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Crux
    Posts
    1,282
    9
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurasai View Post
    How is the PVP in Destiny? I am looking for a decent online FPS, but apart of the the usual CoDlike bullshit, there isn't much else. I had some fun with the Titanfall beta, but the game has very little content. Then there was Blacklight: Retribution, which I really liked, but it gets a content update pretty much once a year.

    Recently I got my hands on a free PS3 (it's complicated), and I am considering buying Destiny for the PS3.
    i played the alpha but didnt try the pvp.. the game itself feels like a much better version of planet side 2
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

    You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •