Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen to my voice!!!

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Source? And ummm... why she changed her account?
    God knows why.
    Source? Should I dig up a month old, possibly deleted (may have been in the feminist thread but I just remember that "they said they were an alt") post?
    It's like you don't believe a word I say. Why'd I need a source for everything?
    Sorry man, this makes no sense. At all.

--I can see the -1s from here but not like it matters anymore.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 05-25-2015 at 02:12 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    It's true :/
    Myrk you can PM Scuba and he will give you proof.

It was really easy to figure out it was an alt account. I reported VoodooBae to the mods saying it was a forumer who opened a new account to fuck with people.
    Because VoodooBae has more posts than games played, plus already knew the way around the forums. And other stuff I'm too lazy to write. But basically it was obvious is was a forumer.
    Last edited by DonaldX; 05-25-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldX View Post

It was really easy to figure out it was an alt account. I reported VoodooBae to the mods saying it was a forumer who opened a new account to fuck with people.
    Because VoodooBae has more posts than games played, plus already knew the way around the forums. And other stuff I'm too lazy to write. But basically it was obvious is was a forumer.
    Stuff like this whole thing make me question why I'm here.
    I love this community though. ^ Damn, just realized that could create drama.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 05-25-2015 at 02:22 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran

I can also confirm Voodoo is indeed Lou.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    I wish you all would remind me who Lou is

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    God knows why.
    Source? Should I dig up a month old, possibly deleted (may have been in the feminist thread but I just remember that "they said they were an alt") post?
    It's like you don't believe a word I say. Why'd I need a source for everything?
    Sorry man, this makes no sense. At all.

--I can see the -1s from here but not like it matters anymore.
    Unless we ever spoke maths that's the only thing I ever asked proof for. Maybe I asked rainbow proof for other things but heh.
    And no one is disliking you to give -1s. Stay chiilicool

Thanks for confirmation.
    Stuff like this whole thing make me question why I'm here.
    I love this community though. ^ Damn, just realized that could create drama.
    Because you love us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurasai View Post
    I can also confirm Voodoo is indeed Lou.
    Well, it's sad, very sad. I guess it was an experiment but..... we'll never know.
    I'm dissapointed by her.

Thank you for satisfying my curiosity

Achievements:
    Unless we ever spoke maths that's the only thing I ever asked proof for. Maybe I asked rainbow proof for other things but heh.
    And no one is disliking you to give -1s. Stay chiilicool

Because you love us.
    And you've answered me <3
    Well, it's sad, very sad. I guess it was an experiment but..... we'll never know.
    I'm dissapointed by her.

Thank you for satisfying my curiosity
    I'm so confused by this thing with her. Surprised that she would be the one to do it. Why and what exactly it is all about I guess we'll never know.
    wtb new signature

Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    And you've answered me <3

I'm so confused by this thing with her. Surprised that she would be the one to do it. Why and what exactly it is all about I guess we'll never know.
    I think I found why

as voodoobae i just mirrored back what people of the forum were doing if i excluded myself. let me tell you it did take more effort than you can imagine. i had never thought showing a little empathy could be that hard for people if you arent doing that on their behalf. They will never attempt a good twist if you do exactly what they do and they will hate you for doing what they do.

I have no interest in your rpg since that realization.

Achievements:
    I think I found why

as voodoobae i just mirrored back what people of the forum were doing if i excluded myself. let me tell you it did take more effort than you can imagine. i had never thought showing a little empathy could be that hard for people if you arent doing that on their behalf. They will never attempt a good twist if you do exactly what they do and they will hate you for doing what they do.

I have no interest in your rpg since that realization.
    I know there were several "bad examples" on the forums just like every other but was it really that bad?
    Then again I haven't participated in that RPG thing so what do I know.
    wtb new signature

Achievements:
    I know there were several "bad examples" on the forums just like every other but was it really that bad?
    Then again I haven't participated in that RPG thing so what do I know.
    Neither I. But I wonder if I was one of those/bad examples