Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Ah Puch, so unbalanced or just right?

Senior Member Honoured Miestana's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    god whose ult is the biggest, strongest aoe slow in the game.
    lol i stopped as soon as i read this.....no need for me to even read the rest of this useless wall of text. his ult requires him to be dead in your face as other players including forum moderaters have said. please stop. just stop.

edit: and again i say....movement speed reduction diminishing returns. ill link it 5 times so you can understand it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2YsG4E10s&hd=1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2YsG4E10s&hd=1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2YsG4E10s&hd=1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2YsG4E10s&hd=1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2YsG4E10s&hd=1
    Last edited by Miestana; 05-21-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Miestana View Post
    lol i stopped as soon as i read this.....no need for me to even read the rest of this useless wall of text.
    And that's exactly what your problem is. You don't listen to counterarguments, so of course you aren't going to realize what's wrong with your flawed logic. You care more about feeling like you're right than actually being right. I would suggest not taking part in debates.

For everyone else, I suggest we ignore posts this person makes in this subsection, because they're clearly not interested in actually talking to us so much as talking at us.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    And that's exactly what your problem is. You don't listen to counterarguments, so of course you aren't going to realize what's wrong with your flawed logic. You care more about feeling like you're right than actually being right. I would suggest not taking part in debates.

For everyone else, I suggest we ignore posts this person makes in this subsection, because they're clearly not interested in actually talking to us so much as talking at us.
    coming from the person who cant even give correct facts. please spare me the trouble

edit: ill make this my last comment to you....when you become a better player and give actual facts + a good argument then i will respond to you sensibly. but until then...spare me. also both you and the captaindoomsday both complain about everything. you have more complaints then actual things that help the game.
    Last edited by Miestana; 05-21-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    After playing against an Ah Puch I just realized how stupidly broken the slow on his one is.

The range on his one is absurd and it does deal a hefty amount of damage by itself. Of course an argument can be made that Anubis has a slow on his 3, but you can barely feel his slow. With Ah Puch you get a slow, stun, and a surprise crotch-grabbing damage that comes from his corpses. Of course the slow becomes worse if you build Gem of Isolation.

The speed and aoe for his one is too generous and it needs tuning. I don't mind his ult, but the fact he can slow you to death is absurd.

This is another god I took into consideration and like Ao Kuang I change my mind that he is in fact actually in need for a major fix.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    After playing against an Ah Puch I just realized how stupidly broken the slow on his one is.

The range on his one is absurd and it does deal a hefty amount of damage by itself. Of course an argument can be made that Anubis has a slow on his 3, but you can barely feel his slow. With Ah Puch you get a slow, stun, and a surprise crotch-grabbing damage that comes from his corpses. Of course the slow becomes worse if you build Gem of Isolation.

The speed and aoe for his one is too generous and it needs tuning. I don't mind his ult, but the fact he can slow you to death is absurd.

This is another god I took into consideration and like Ao Kuang I change my mind that he is in fact actually in need for a major fix.
    the slow is a bit much...but with gem of isolation and DR youre not getting the full amount of slow. the floor of slow is actually 150. no one can go below that. after doing some testing....ra's 1 is actually the same range as AP's 1 and technically so is kkk's 3. and then there are those gods whose ults go even further than these abilities. anubis and anhur come to mind. and also there are some gods whose abilities come an inch shorter than these gods but they still have a hefty range on them. and i know what youre going to say "those ults/abilities are skill shots" but with gem of isolation on them (not thanatos) it makes hitting them so much easier.

100*65/65+60=6500/125= a 52% slow on ah puch's 1 ability. now if i were to apply that to nemesis who has 443 movement speed (with boots). it would be applied like so. 52% of 443=234.79 and 443-234.79=208.21 so this is how slow you will be moving if an ah puch hits you with his 1 with gem of isolation.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kzvl_dGOsk here is the video of my match. had to reupload it due to some technical errors but it should be working now.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    ult is getting nerfed so im okay with that hes 3 im okay with that too hes 2 also but hes 1 sure as hell need some tunings
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    ult is getting nerfed so im okay with that hes 3 im okay with that too hes 2 also but hes 1 sure as hell need some tunings
    i actually saw my 3 do 600 damage today (in the video lol). it was because the aphrodite was healing him while my 3 was on a ullr and when i saw the number i was like :O

edit: also the ult duration reduction isnt actually a nerf lol. at least i wouldnt call it that. its just seeing a reduction in duration like bellona's ult. people called her ult reduction in time a nerf but no it wasnt. just a fine tweak.
    Last edited by Miestana; 05-22-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Senior Member Chosen EconomicSuicide's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Miestana View Post
    yes my math took into his build. ah puch build is usually 1 health item. cdr boots, chronos' pendant, gem of isolation (+250 health), book of thoth (for mp regen) or soul reaver (raw damage), spear of magus, and rod of tahuti. so he will have an extra 250 health giving him a grand total of 2025 health. now if math serves me right....6% of 2025=121.5 (rounding down to 121) per corpse. so he can heal from 1-100 in about 16-20 secs depending on if he also uses his 3 ability. now for his mana regen. with book of thoth at max stacks he will have a total of 2490 mana. so 3% of 2490=74.7 mana (rounding down to 74). and also youre mad that he was able to heal himself while you chased him til his help showed up. as thor one of ur basic attacks hits for more than he can heal period. with a crit you can hit him for 800-2k. id honestly laugh at you if i saw this.

edit: forgot to mention soul reaver. with soul reaver his max mana becomes 1915 and 3% of that= 57.45 (rounding down to 57) so his mana from his passive is not that great. as you can tell.
    1 health item? Gem of iso and that ring that gives stacks...also take into consideration we were talking about a specfic build
    Last edited by EconomicSuicide; 05-22-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by EconomicSuicide View Post
    1 health item? Gem of iso and that ring that gives stacks...
    there is a rare chance someone would use demonic sash on him. but the majority of players ONLY have 1 health item and thats gem of isolation.

edit: seems to me like demonic sash is one of your favorite items since you build it on every mage you make. even Ao Kuang instead of full cdr. and also im sorry to say but you are quite bad when it comes to mage class in general.

edit2: i must however laugh at the isis you played in a match with yesterday who built doom orb and went 3/10 lol
    Last edited by Miestana; 05-22-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I’m fairly certain that this is the generally agreed upon “best” build for Ah Puch:
    Shoes of Focus, Chronos Pendant, Spear of the Magus, Gem of Isolation, Rod of Tahuti, Ethereal Staff