Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah Puch, so unbalanced or just right?

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person

Ah Puch, so unbalanced or just right?

So I haven't played him yet other than practice and from his abilities they seem relatively balanced 1-3. His abilities all seem to be skill shot ground targets, where you place them matter, not to mention they can be destroyed. He has a super situational stun but the damage is insane on healers (not sure if it counts life steal, in which case he's the ultimate anti healer god). I find his abilities 1-3 and passive to be relatively balanced. You need to set up a lot of it.
    And then there's his ult. HOLY SHIT is this ult the most unfair, insane asinine terrible ult eve created. Forget gods with an escape ability, lets give a complete protection to everyone standing in it. I though Bellona's ult won team fights, this one starts, ends and destroys team fights. 56% slow? Takes up MORE than the width of an entire lane and is almost the length of half of mid lane. Look at a god like Zeus, their ult has this tiny little circle compared to Ah Puch's lane ult? It's impossible to fight him in the jungle too. The ult needs some tweaks. The rest of his kit is relatively fair and balanced, but that ultimate? WTF. We're joking when we say that the next god released will have a map wide ult that instant kills everyone, that doesn't mean actually give a god with the closest thing to it!
    Last edited by McKnightrider; 04-28-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead InfernalAgent's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I have yet to play him, but his harass is quite annoying so far. I can't say I've had multiple games against him either, but the few that I did I will agree that his ultimate for sure needs some adjusting. Its massive size and duration alone can change fights instantly.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Yeah, that ult is just rediculous. Slows everyone in an absolutely massive area, for an insanely long period of time, and deals damage to boot! Oh, and if he gets gem of isolation, he can easily immobilize the entire opposing team. Turn them all into sitting ducks, and he doesn't even have to aim.

The slow on its own is rediculous, especcially considering the absurdly huge area it covers, but the damage with it??? That's just too damned much. The area is so huge that you can't possible escape it with that stupid slow, even if he doesn't get gem, and if he does, your entire team may as well be rooted for the duration. Hell, even if it dealt no damage it would be an instant win button. All because of the area and the slow.

Oh, and let's not forget that the god with this obviously overpowered ability, is a burst mage! What a great combo!

I'd hate to see this god in a game with a scylla. With his ult, she could easily off the entire opposing team with her ult and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, just sit there as she picks them off one by one.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,987
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Pretty well balanced, good damage and harassment in exchange for being super squishy and no mobility.

Senior Member Chosen SleepyStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,049
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    So far, he seems balanced. Might need to take a look on that stacking slow on his ult though.

Achievements:
    Looking now, I think the best course of action would be to either decrease the stacking slow or shrink the size of that ult.
    Imagining his ult combined other AoE disabling ults just give me shivers.

One without the other would be much more balanced than the two combined together.
    Last edited by InfernalAgent; 04-28-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Grammar

Senior Member Chosen CaptainDoomsday's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    His ult is abolutely insane. It's like if Miss Fortune from LoL didn't have to stand still for her ult and also MASSIVELY slowed. I've hardly been bothered by anything else he can throw at me, but that ult needs to be smaller AND have much weaker slow, or he alone will force the entire enemy team to get Sprint 2 with a move he doesn't even need to aim.

Senior Member Honoured Sasquatchias's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDoomsday View Post
    His ult is abolutely insane. It's like if Miss Fortune from LoL didn't have to stand still for her ult and also MASSIVELY slowed. I've hardly been bothered by anything else he can throw at me, but that ult needs to be smaller AND have much weaker slow, or he alone will force the entire enemy team to get Sprint 2 with a move he doesn't even need to aim.
    Personally I think it must be one or the other, not both.

It should either be covering a massive area with a fairly weak/tame slow, or a smaller area with a big slow.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    I just went against him a Tyr in solo lane.

He had lots of burst but as soon as I got stone of gaia it was child's play. He made mistakes of not clearing wave so I dumped on him.

He seems pretty balanced due to his horrendous mobility and lack of boxing presence once his burst is down.

I'll just make a thread in a week or two discussing what I think of him.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I just went against him a Tyr in solo lane.

He had lots of burst but as soon as I got stone of gaia it was child's play. He made mistakes of not clearing wave so I dumped on him.

He seems pretty balanced due to his horrendous mobility and lack of boxing presence once his burst is down.

I'll just make a thread in a week or two discussing what I think of him.
    Other gods without mobility or a form of escape are more likely to have a harder time than Tyr.
    Also, its the first day, once people get the hang of his playstyle it will get out of hand.

Back to his ult, its clearly much more useful in teamfights than a solo lane.

Also a random idea for his ult, maybe make the size of it decrease as it goes. That way, it at least you have a better chance of escaping.