Thread: Ame no Uzume, Goddess of the Dawn

Member Follower CountlessClouds's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran

Ame no Uzume, Goddess of the Dawn

Lore:
    Not all gods are warriors, not all do deeds of great heroism. Some have no need of cosmic power; some need only the power to captivate the hearts of others.
    In ages past, Amaterasu, Goddess of the Sun and Ruler of All, quarreled with her brother Susano-wo, God of Storms. Afterwards, in a drunken rage, Susano-wo assaulted Amaterasu and her handmaidens, humiliating and terrifying his sister into hiding in a dark cave. Without her, there was no light, no warmth, and soon, there would be no life.
    The many gods tried in vain to coax her from her hiding place, but to no avail. That is, until Ame no Uzume stepped forth. Jumping atop an overturned tub, she began to dance so beautifully and joyously, the many gods assembled could not help but take part in her revelry.
    Hearing the sounds of laughter and song, Amaterasu peered out from her darkened hole and then beheld a sight beyond compare: a woman's face, so beautiful, so amazing, she could not look away. In a trance, she approached the woman who stood beneath a tree, never noticing the gods sealing the cave behind her. Ame no Uzume stopped dancing and went to Amaterasu's side, leading her to the amazing person before them. When Amaterasu reached out to touch the woman's face, her fingers found not warm flesh, but cool glass.
    It was a mirror, hung there by Ame no Uzume.
    Ever since that day, the day when the sun returned, Amaterasu has rarely parted from the goddess who awakened her to her own beauty, who brought light back to the world. And so does Ame no Uzume dance before Amaterasu as a herald of the coming day. So will these two goddesses remain together for all ages bringing light, warmth, and life to the world.
    For Amaterasu is the glory of the day, and she knows, better than any, that she would be nothing but for Ame no Uzume, the brilliance that is the dawn.
    -

-
    Pantheon:Shinto
    Guardian
    Magical
    Passive: Radiance

The healing and regeneration of those healed by Ame no Uzume cannot be reduced.
    -
    Ability 1: Imperious Display
    Ame no Uzume dances towards the target location passing through all enemies and dealing damage. Enemies at the target location are Feared away from Ame no Uzume.
    Damage: 100/140/180/220/250 + 40% of Ame no Uzume's magical power
    Fear Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
    Type: Dash, Radius
    Dash Distance: 40
    Radius: 20
    Mana: 80
    Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
    -
    Ability 2: Glorious Spectacle
    Ame no Uzume dances to relieve her allies pain. All allies in range are healed every second. Ame no Uzume heals 1.5x as much when the dance ends.
    Ame no Uzume cannot activate another ability while casting, but can move and perform basic attacks. Ame no Uzume can choose to activate it again to end the ability early.
    Type: Area
    Radius: 40
    Heal per tick: 50/60/70/80/90/100 + 50% of Ame no Uzume's magic power
    Duration: 3/3/3/4/5
    Mana: 90
    Cooldown: 12 seconds
    -
    Ability 3: Yata no Kagami
    Ame no Uzume reveals the sacred mirror, Yata no Kagami, unleashing it's supreme power on her foes.
    Passive: Enemies that perform basic attacks on Ame no Uzume have attack speed reduced by 15% for 2 seconds. This does not occur while on cooldown.
    Active: Ame no Uzume blasts enemies with the mirror. Enemies hit by the blast are slowed by 25% for 3 seconds.
    Damage: 100/175/250/325/400 + 65% of Ame no Uzume's magical power
    Type: Cone
    Range: 40
    Mana: 60/65/70/75/80
    Cooldown: 14 seconds
    -
    Ability 4: The Rising Sun
    Ame no Uzume dances so beautifully, the world stops to watch.
    Ame no Uzume leaps to the target location and begins to dance. All enemies in range are Mesmerized and harmlessly approach Ame no Uzume. If an enemy touches Ame no Uzume during the duration, they are dealt damage every second.
    Ame no Uzume is immobile, but is immune to stuns and knockup and takes 15% less damage from all sources for the duration.
    Duration: 1.5/2/2.5/2.5/3 seconds
    Damage on contact: 100/150/200/250/300 + 80% of Ame no Uzume's magical power
    Type: Area
    Radius: 50
    Mana: 120/130/140/150/160
    Cooldown: 110 seconds
    -
    The older of my first two.
    I have no talent for numbers, so I have no idea if it's op'd. I just compared them to existing gods with gamepedia
    -
    Her passive went through several versions. It evaded me for a long time. Originally I had it punish mana hungry gods, but then I decided I wanted someone who could act without worrying about healing reductions.
    Her 2 evaded me for a long time, until I came up with the idea of a healer who can heal a group over time and not make everyone stay still; basically a cross between Hel's and Ra's 3's.
    Last edited by CountlessClouds; 06-14-2015 at 12:20 AM.
    Why can't you be more like your ally?

God Concepts:
    Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun
    Ame no Uzume - Goddess of the Dawn

Member Follower CountlessClouds's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    minor edit; changed her passive.
    Why can't you be more like your ally?

God Concepts:
    Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun