Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Filter for premades to other queues

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361

Filter for premades to other queues

I just dont get this.
    A couple minutes ago i just played another assault (or w/e) against 5 man premade. I can't really say that my team was bad even after we lost like a lil kiddos.
    So here is a Q: May be we need a thing that will sort players by premades and non- for other damn queues? ( U did it for conquest, so i guess its not so hard to realize it).
    Please think about it. Actually there is nothing to think about, i beg u here is a lot of crying people who want this filter.
    I understand u will lose a lot of people in normal q's so is it possible to filter em in usually queues (not to create premade)?
    Last edited by Rhygbbv; 04-20-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Premades do not always win.
    It seems whenever someone loses to a premade, they don't own up to their own mistakes.
    They lose? "GG matchmaking solo VS. Premades"
    They win? "GG, Bad premade, git rekt"
    It's your fault for not using Curse, not theirs.
    Don't like it? Join a premade and watch as YOUR WINRATE DOES NOT CHANGE.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I completely agree that there should be some filter for this. I play a lot for premade and while we do not win every single game we win 80-90% of them, while solo queue I win maybe 40-50% and curse isn't the answer. There is an obvious advantage to pre-making a team. You get to choose the strength of the players in your party, lower chance of an AFK or DC, and most of the time you have experience playing with each other. There is no disadvantage to filtering out premades. While completely face rolling a team IS fun from time to time it is a definite advantage.
    Last edited by McGrubbers; 04-20-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Premades do not always win.
    It seems whenever someone loses to a premade, they don't own up to their own mistakes.
    They lose? "GG matchmaking solo VS. Premades"
    They win? "GG, Bad premade, git rekt"
    It's your fault for not using Curse, not theirs.
    Don't like it? Join a premade and watch as YOUR WINRATE DOES NOT CHANGE.
    Pretty much this. Premades have the SAME win/loss ratio against randoms as if they were full solo. People just whine and throw when they see the clan tags, hence why I loved it when clan tags didn't show.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Junior Member Cupidhead xJOKERxILVI's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Pretty much this. Premades have the SAME win/loss ratio against randoms as if they were full solo. People just whine and throw when they see the clan tags, hence why I loved it when clan tags didn't show.
    Realy ?And what abou ranked games when one teame hawe 2 diamont mate party in duo vs 2 solo diamonts duo ?I DONT WANA PLAY WHIT PRIMADES!5 solo random player agenst 5 clan primades is BULSHITTTTT. Only smite hawe this retarded mach meiking

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xJOKERxILVI View Post
    Realy ?And what abou ranked games when one teame hawe 2 diamont mate party in duo vs 2 solo diamonts duo ?I DONT WANA PLAY WHIT PRIMADES!5 solo random player agenst 5 clan primades is BULSHITTTTT. Only smite hawe this retarded mach meiking
    Well, I do agree that League DoubleQueueing was a stupid move.
    But honestly, in casuals, premades have just as much a chance to win as you do.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xJOKERxILVI View Post
    Both teams have an equal chance of winning. Also, full solo v. full premade is possible only in Arena, Assault, Siege and Joust. Casuals at that. If you don't want to play against premades, play ranked. It's not that hard.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Both teams have an equal chance of winning. Also, full solo v. full premade is possible only in Arena, Assault, Siege and Joust. Casuals at that. If you don't want to play against premades, play ranked. It's not that hard.
    I respect your opinion but I have to disagree with you. I've played 3 and 4 man premade in joust and siege. Winstreak is really changes if u playing with guys who has communications with you and you know how they're playing with you or your friends. So if you'll play with guys you met only for now it's just another game.
    I agree too that premade team has the same chances to win or lose, but this chances depends only how your or yours team skills far ahead of them because u don't even know how your team playing instead of your opponents.
    Imo it's just another game when u have premade buddies.

And btw about ranked. The road to 30 is the most important thing to solve would you play this game or not. At this lvls people installing curseV only to get this useless Apollo skin. I remember how boring I was when I played like a newbie against guys who has a 60 lvl mastery freind(s).
    Last edited by Rhygbbv; 04-21-2015 at 01:39 AM.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 896
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Well, it depends on the pre-mades you're encountering. Some are just people and clan-mates playing together, they're not using voice and the only advantage they have is a guarantee not to have a random troll feeding or deliberately afking.

Others are full mastery X pre-mades in Arena all using voice chat and synergized teams purely to take advantage of the fact they're most likely going to be paired against random people and have a stupidly easy win.

So, saying that being in a pre-made yourself doesn't change your win percentage... isn't entirely accurate. It more depends on what kind of pre-made you're in.

Also, there's very very occasionally the clans that take advantage of having more than 5 people. Had one the other day where a member on my team was part of the 5 man premade's clan... Don't know if it was his decision, or if the other people asked him, but he went out and deliberately fed to the strongest member of the enemy team. Was not even subtle about it. Would just run up to him, and play voice commands while he got killed...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyxia View Post
    Some are just people and clan-mates playing together, they're not using voice and the only advantage they have is a guarantee not to have a random troll feeding or deliberately afking.
    I don't even call this a "premade" because its not obviously. Just talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Zyxia View Post
    Others are full mastery X pre-mades in Arena all using voice chat and synergized teams purely to take advantage of the fact they're most likely going to be paired against random people and have a stupidly easy win.