Thread: Nox passive and 1 (A idea that woudn't change her desing, but the way she is played)

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769

Lightbulb Nox passive and 1 (A idea that woudn't change her desing, but the way she is played)

Essentialy does the same thing, mitigate damage, in my opinions we could change this, to:

Passive: (insert a cool name here because i don't know)
    Nox has a passive 20 ft aoe (like cabrakan) that blinds any enemy who enters in the aoe, if nox uses an ability she will lit a candle (max 4) that will disperse the darkness canceling this effect, if she is hitted by an oponent ability, one of the candles is unlit, the passive will just have effect if nox doens't have any candle lit, (it's a benefit that comes with a condition of not using abilities, or countering your oponents mages that use lot's of abilities, like hel)

1: (insert cool name here because i don't know)
    Nox will mitigate X% of damage for the next 2 seconds, X being the number of candles, each candle corresponds to 25% of mitigation (maxed 4 candles: 100%) when nox uses this ability, she will unlit all candles having the benefit of her passive (good for countering ganks)

What you guys think?

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I like the first passive better. Nox needs to punish ability users and it adds depth to her character. Her passive is already bland and is the except same as her 1.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    So wait, she'd be able to permanently blind people as long as she stayed near them? Nox + Thor/Thanatos, invade every game.

Sure, she can only basic attack without removing the blindness, but PERMANENT blindness so long as she doesn't use abilities? No. No no no.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Maybe if you made the blind deminish over time maybe 3 sec... perma blind would be retarded it would be like ra 2 but all the time
    making team fight completely op i would just run in and not cast a single thing let my team kill every one....

or maybe im not understanding it properly