Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Herc and he bo/janus
    like i said, SOME warriors and MOST mages
    Still waiting for Xbalanque's Bro Hunahpu to Be Added

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Herc and he bo/janus
    Don't forget Scylla.

Also, with the right build, I tested it, Kukulkan's ult can oneshot a squishy.
    Takes time, and needs to hit (duh) but if Soul Reaver procs, you have yourself a dead squish.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Don't forget Scylla.

Takes time, and needs to hit (duh) but if Soul Reaver procs, you have yourself a dead squish.
    blink+fist of the gods+KKK ult=dead squishy i saw SeventArchon using it was pretty funny xD
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LarockThePure's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by izioi View Post
    really still discuss op gods ?
    Watch masters in joust 1v1 and u will see they dont play the same gods.

Adc is the dmg dealer in team....his job is doing damage for that yes they are op
    so they are not supposed to have an escape, they are not supposed to have lifesteal, they are not supposed to have cc and they are not supposed to have HIGH DAMAGE SKILLS. they are auto attack based (rama is a good one). Guardians exist to protect adc, so cc sustain and escape can be removed from them. They only have to do damage. You said it right. and penetration is too much effective, they should remove % penetration and put more flat pen. IT'S easy to counter 1 tank with only 1 penetration item.
    Last edited by LarockThePure; 04-16-2015 at 01:22 PM.
    I FEEL SMITE SO FAR FROM THE GAME I WANT IT TO BE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LarockThePure's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Don't forget Scylla.

the oneshot should not exist at all. you can't call if a fight if gods are supposed to be oneshotted. Hi rez should lower all damages of all gods, keeping the proportions between them, in order to improve fights, and they should remove most escapes.
    I FEEL SMITE SO FAR FROM THE GAME I WANT IT TO BE

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by LarockThePure View Post
    so they are not supposed to have an escape, they are not supposed to have lifesteal, they are not supposed to have cc and they are not supposed to have HIGH DAMAGE SKILLS. they are auto attack based (rama is a good one). Guardians exist to protect adc, so cc sustain and escape can be removed from them. They only have to do damage. You said it right. and penetration is too much effective, they should remove % penetration and put more flat pen. IT'S easy to counter 1 tank with only 1 penetration item.
    So basically adc aka hunters are not allowed to run away. Cool that means that same balance concept can be attributed to LoL and other Mobas.

Also that first part basically states make hunters bland and boring with no abilities just AA. That basically sums up the argument.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LarockThePure View Post
    the oneshot should not exist at all. you can't call if a fight if gods are supposed to be oneshotted. Hi rez should lower all damages of all gods, keeping the proportions between them, in order to improve fights, and they should remove most escapes.
    Wait what? I don't understand the argument given here. Smite is fast paced type of Moba not sustain like LoL.

Remove most escapes? What are you going to replace the escapes with? Steroids? More attack abilities?

I would like to hear this some more.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 04-16-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    No hunter is underpowered early. With the recent buffs and low cost items, they spike faster and lost most of their drawbacks.

Yes, dmg wise they can't compare to a bruiser early(who except thanatos can anyway?) but come mid game and they already deal 150/basic at a huge pace.
    Cupid bomb is also the hardest hitting early game skill. Stronger in base dmg than most mages abilities.
    Cupid's heartbomb does 100 + 180%
    Fenrir's brutalize does 180 + 200%
    Thanatos's death scythe does 100 + 60% + 10% of target's health (so early game another 40-60 damage)
    Anubis's grasping hands does 100 + 140%
    Thor's mjolnir's attunement does 150 + 90%
    Thor's berserker barrange does 100 + 225%
    Etc.

Yeah, Cupid's heartbomb can hit pretty hard early on. But calling it "the hardest hitting early game skill?" No. There are PLENTY that hit as hard, or harder.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    The problem with Cupid as a "high ability damage" god is that Heart Bomb is his only basic ability that actually does damage, while all of the other gods listed above have 1-2 other high damage abilities.

Senior Member Chosen GoldenSkill's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points
    assassins are the best counter for hunters.
    if u r using a mage, warrior or a guardian, u got no chance but to dodge the AAs or kill before being killed.
    how to win games:
    1. understand the meta.
    2. pick an op god.
    3. master him.
    4. spam VEL.
    the game will never be balanced.
    u got an awesome balance team there hi-rez

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    An Osiris built properly will destroy most hunters 1v1, while a Tyr, Vamana, Chaac and Hercules should be able to go toe to toe just fine. Mages are also just as prone, if not more prone, to bursting hunters as hunters are to bursting them.