Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Hunters are out of control

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LarockThePure View Post
    every game i play convince me more that ADC are out of control. please hi rez you can't make hunters with high skill damage and CC... the best mistake is neith's spirit arrow. oh they will also buff neith now. let support do support and adc make damage because right now many adc can support themself and this is a mistake. nerf the crit items from 100% bonus damage to 50% bonus damage for crits... u nerfed hard polynomicon and other stuffs but in 2 years of smite i still didn't see a deathbringer nerf. increase the price of the executioneer, this item is too good for the low price. remove all CC from hunters and give to players more way to counter adc, but real effective ways, not the witchblade and midgardian mail that are totally useless. copy many things from heroes of the storm, if you consider it no one hunter has CC. no one. they only have damage and a little chase/escape. stop. and auto attacks are balanced. i only gave some purpose, please do anything, i don't mind what but do anything to stop the terror of hunters.
    Seriously, just go play HotS, if you're enjoying it more and can only enjoy Smite if they implement nonsensical changes like nerfing entire classes out of viability (take 1/3 of their damage away AND all crowd control) and complain about a buff to a god that has been underpowered for a long time simply for being associated with that class, Smite really just isn’t worth your time.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    I can say that he is not worth Smite, actually.

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I hate it in league when a person doesn't ban xbalanque, and suddenly it's late game and your whole team is dead. Every single time.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Loki: Initiates with Vanish, Vanish is his main escape.
    Serqet: Her damage comes from her escapes.
    Baka: Unless you let him sniff your crotch, he's gonna have to initiate with his leap.
    Merc: Generally has to use his 3 or 4 to close distance. Both are escapes.
    Ao: HAS to initiate with his escape, his ult doesnt count because it's a buggy piece of crap that never works properly.
    Freya has no real initiate.
    Bastet: Duh.
    Thor: Duh.
    Nemesis: Nobody will let this bitch get into range if they're smart, so she has to dash in.
    See where I'm going?
    Freya has neither initiate or escape.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    Freya has neither initiate or escape.
    Whooop. To The sky

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkboyJr View Post
    Seriously, just go play HotS, if you're enjoying it more and can only enjoy Smite if they implement nonsensical changes like nerfing entire classes out of viability (take 1/3 of their damage away AND all crowd control) and complain about a buff to a god that has been underpowered for a long time simply for being associated with that class, Smite really just isn’t worth your time.
    Sounds like LoL. Except the buff part because champions that actually need help in that game are ignored until Riot decides to rework them just to nerf them to hell and back again a month later.

Seriously if you want to see terrible design or rather a design team that just doesn't care and only pays attention to the "LCS BIG PLAYS" champions then go play LoL.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead EranosVael's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    Loki: Initiates with Vanish, Vanish is his main escape.
    Serqet: Her damage comes from her escapes.
    Baka: Unless you let him sniff your crotch, he's gonna have to initiate with his leap.
    Merc: Generally has to use his 3 or 4 to close distance. Both are escapes.
    Ao: HAS to initiate with his escape, his ult doesnt count because it's a buggy piece of crap that never works properly.
    Freya has no real initiate.
    Bastet: Duh.
    Thor: Duh.
    Nemesis: Nobody will let this bitch get into range if they're smart, so she has to dash in.
    See where I'm going?
    A noob leads with his escape in a tough fight. As an assassin, you generally are at the fringes of combat waiting for a good opportunity anyway, so the enemy is distracted and you can slip in. If I'm a loki and I see a sweet Ult in to kill then vanish and deal heavy enough damage that when they run the DoT will kill them, then I'll use it when not in the fray, but only a moron uses his lifeline from the get go.

In one on one situations thats different. If you see a favorable matchup, then you burst down with everything you have.