Thread: Restricted Camera Pitch

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Restricted Camera Pitch

As a PC player, this feature was HUGE for me. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't include it as an option.

I mean, it's an option. You're not forcing anyone to use or not use it. I can only speak for myself, but I use the camera angle to use my abilities. I can hit my abilities almost 100% accurately because I know the camera angle for how far it is. Also not being able see upwards to spot a Thor or Rama ultimate? Annoying.

Junior Member Cupidhead AzaelAkai's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I kind of agree and at the same time it doesn't bother me, reason be, because i don't need to know where rama is in the sky, because the spot he leaps up from is the same spot he will land at, different in Thors place because he motions toward the place he is going to smash down at, but then again if you are running away you really don't want to look up at Thor just so he can ult on you. Well, it should be an option, but leave it at that as an option.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BROOKLYNs11B's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I agree this feature is needed and I'm sure it's already on there list of things to do, but remember it's an alpha have to give these things time...

Always looking for people to game with ALL levels welcomed!!! (no ragers/screamers)
    If interested in Claning up send me a message on xblive!
    #RLTW

TWITCH ch. & Xblive GT --> BROOKLYNs11B