Thread: A few things here that would help.

Junior Member Cupidhead lorddarketernal's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

A few things here that would help.

1. Please in some way make it where party chat is not allowed, that way people will be forced to play as a team and not be seperated

2. let us be able to talk to our in game party while at the menu screen before searching for a game, sucks not being able too when we are trying to not use party chat and talk with other people in game and work as a team

3. I know there was a punishment for people who didnt select a god but is there on for people who leave game also? If not i think they should be punished more than the people who didnt choose a god.

Senior Member Chosen Pokechu212's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddarketernal View Post
    3. I know there was a punishment for people who didnt select a god but is there on for people who leave game also? If not i think they should be punished more than the people who didnt choose a god.
    There's a 30 minute/1 hour deserter penalty for people who leave and don't come back, meaning that they cannot join matches. As they leave matches during the day, the punishment increases, but when they've gone 24 hours without a leave, the counter is reset. If a player leaves A LOT over a short period of time, chances are they will be banned.