Thread: Hello ! SMITE_PL

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Third Class

Hello ! SMITE_PL

My name is Rafał, known as "seeeetttt". For many years, deals with computer games, and most titles such as Counter-Strike and SMITE, but and so I play other games! Returning to my description, I would point out that for many years I have dealt with a different esports projects, my main position of administrator, judge, creating tournaments, forum administration, and many others. Through its many years of experience with computer games, I want to share, and earn more experience and position.
    I try to grow from day to day, I read, I help, and much more. Anyway this profile has to show and prove what I did for many years of his life in the world of gaming. Many times also appeared at various events as a media/editor.

The founder of the official Polish Community Fanpage & Twitter.

Coordinator of the many issues and projects related to the Polish Community.

Please Come and Watch urs Official Polish Community Stream and Fanpage.

Best Regards and Happy Easter!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class! Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hello Rafał, was wondering if you'll make a thread here aswell. I can't say "welcome" cause you are from the start here around :P. Happy Easter to you too!
    I'm a dancer,
    a Scorpio,
    and Arachne is my Bae <3

Sidename: dbK