Thread: Show teamates type of god on select screen

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Show teamates type of god on select screen

Basically, im new to this. My friends made me play LoL so i know the basics of the game in general. But i dont know all the gods are what they are yet. Like apparently Thor is an assassin, not a warrior or tank like i would presume he would be. I chose wrong to compliment that in Joust. just at least the symbol or something showing the type of god your teamates selected to help in what god i should choose when they lock in. Theres alot to take in at once here like how theres 50 mages but 7 warriors. I got destroyed by a pink rabbit thing. apparently thats assassin. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT PINK BUNNY WAS. how about some help in this learning curve of butt destroying this game is.

and yes, i fed like a mofo, also, WTF BELLONA. i thought hades was a tank, only thing i tanked with him that game is the amount my butt got tanked.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wussie's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    That pink bunny was probably Bakasura's Feaster Bunny Skin lol. Im sure adding a symbol would help or even just putting the words Assassin, Mage or Guardian next to thier name at god select would even work. But in all fairness its not to difficult to learn what each god is and remember.

Junior Member Cupidhead Euphomia's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    its not that hard. it should show you all the information you need before you lock the god. or use the filter options.
    when you played or seen the god once or twice you know what role they are.