Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the forum staff - Month 2

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenslaves View Post
    Why did HiRez allow Medusa to go live even after players were saying she was too OP?

Do you guys always think they are right?
    FTFY

I don't consider gods "OP" or "UP" until at least a week after they're released.

Most of the player base considers a newly added god OP because they don't know how to counter them.

Was Medusa OP upon release? Maybe, she certainly wasn't underpowered. But to say she was OP is a bet of a stretch. The only gods I have ever considered truly "OP" upon release were Magic dmg Guan Yu, and Nemesis. One could also argue that release Hel was ridiculously strong.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenslaves View Post
    Why did HiRez allow Medusa to go live even after players were saying she was too OP?

Do you guys always think you are right?
    Problem with new released gods is this, they seem OP on release with the exception of Nox so of course players cry for nerf and once the God becomes nerfed then players cry for buffs. Medusa is strong, but a lot of players were crying about her ult and damage which I had no problems with judging the skills except the ult were either a hit or miss.

Good example? Bellona, she was strong on release and now nerfed to where now players asked her to be buffed again because she is being countered by what she was supposed to be countered by.

Do we think we are always right? No, but we always keep our minds open to everyone else. That's how I like to think it is how it goes.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead YunooGasaii's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Just back to smite and wanted to pay with my phone (daopay normally) and i saw there is no more offer for phones, how to do it please ?
    I'm from France

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    got a question for mods

Black or White?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    what is the thing that scares/scared you most? (a thing, an event, a past incident that really happened to you,a movie can be anyting)?
    What is it that makes/made/can make you most happy?
    When were you most annoyed or when do you think you can get really annoyed?
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,020
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    got a question for mods

Black or White?

Quote Originally Posted by Loulina View Post
    what is the thing that scares/scared you most? (a thing, an event, a past incident that really happened to you,a movie can be anyting)?
    What is it that makes/made/can make you most happy?
    When were you most annoyed or when do you think you can get really annoyed?
    When I was younger I almost fell from a very high cliff. I was looking down and the ground gave up and started crumbling. I also fell down a valley and hit my leg very badly once. As such while I am fine with heights, I am terrified of unstable high platforms that could crumble/break at any moment.

For what makes me happy... I'd say a lot of things. Epic metal concerts, camping with friends, enjoying good food with a fine drink or an epic sight seen from the top of a hill/mountain.

What gets me annoyed the most is when someone tells me to do something I find to be utterly pointless. I refuse to do it, and feel like I should make up my mind about why that is. I am very stubborn .

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    Hey Smite Staff! Sorry if this has been asked before, and I half know the answer... here I go!

When will we get Arena League/Competitive back in the game? I know it used to exist, but smite didn't have the user base that it does have now. Bring it back!

VVP?

Any info about if and when we can get Arena Pro back would be awesome. Thanks!

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    @RainbowSplat
    White, the sheer coolness factor and swag most always come in white.

@Loulina
    What scares me in life? When I literally fell down the stairs because I saw a woman with her hair down in a white dress appear behind me as I was getting my Dad's lamp. Thing was that the woman disappeared when I looked where she was at.

Happiness? I'm typically a happy guy, but I do love it when I play Pokemon tamer like RPGs and have a cool team together.

What annoys me? Rude, inconsiderate, and disrespectful people that don't know any better and talk like they are always right and everybody that isn't like them is pretty much dirt.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GhostxGhost's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 250 Experience Points 31 days registered
    What is a typical day in your life look like ??
    "Inherited will. Destiny of the age. The dreams of the people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be."
    -Gol D. Roger

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostxGhost View Post
    What is a typical day in your life look like ??
    Wake up at 4am, get ready, go to work, get home, repeat.

#DatAdultLife
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3