Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the forum staff - Month 2

Senior Member Chosen Boatmurdered's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,232
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Waffles, or Pancakes?

Light Stance Hel, or Dark Stance? For both hanging out with, and dating!

Are leptons really compound particles?

Why does observing an electron change it's momentum?

Vulcan. Great god? Or greatest god? Only god?

Will Mefitis ever see the light of day (my goddess idea in my sig if you didn't know, but really you should. You should also be commenting on it cough)?

Why was Bioshock Infinite made when it was such a terrible game?

Most of the bottom of the ocean is still unexplored. What do you think is down there? What might we find?

Favorite book of all time?

Favorite cartoon of all time?

Favorite video game of all time?

In regards to Einstein's theory of special relativity, astronauts orbiting on the International Space Station experience time ticking more slowly. At that speed the effect is minuscule, but ramp up the velocity and the effect means that one day humans might travel thousands of years into the future. Thoughts on when such a thing might happen, or rather when we start using it to any real degree?

Kirk, or Picard?
    I made this god idea tell me how bad it is, yo!
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ess-of-Disease

Finally I make mediocre youtube videos of me playing Smite...mostly of Vulcan.....cough
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNinjaBurger

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatmurdered View Post
    Waffles, or Pancakes?
    Pancakes

Light - Dark be cray cray.

Yes.

Because of the tools you use to observe it.

[QUOTE=Boatmurdered;307021]Vulcan. Great god? Or greatest god? Only god?[QUOTE=Boatmurdered;307021]

Just a god.

Will Mefitis ever see the light of day (my goddess idea in my sig if you didn't know, but really you should. You should also be commenting on it cough)?
    Theorycrafting isn't my strong suit, so I wouldn't know.

Public demand for a third in the series. Most people still herald it as better than BioShock 2 though.

Most of the bottom of the ocean is still unexplored. What do you think is down there? What might we find?
    All of the unfinished gob-stoppers of the world.

Probably the Harry Potter series. I'd say LotR or Game of Thrones, but never actually got around to reading the books.

Don't really have a favourite cartoon (I assume it would be something that I wouldn't mind re-watching right now, but nothing really comes to mind).

See, this is a hard one. I don't know what I would use to dictate my favourite game. There's a lot of variables with games, and a lot of nostalgia. For instance, if I went back and played one of my earlier favourite games, I have absolutely no doubt that I'd despise it. I'll just go with "I don't have one".

In regards to Einstein's theory of special relativity, astronauts orbiting on the International Space Station experience time ticking more slowly. At that speed the effect is minuscule, but ramp up the velocity and the effect means that one day humans might travel thousands of years into the future. Thoughts on when such a thing might happen, or rather when we start using it to any real degree?
    By "travel into the future", I assume you mean by sending astronauts into space, letting them linger for a few days, and when they return, thousands of years have passed? To be honest, what's the use? Other than maybe curing somebody with a terminal illness (and hoping they know the cure in the future), there would be next to no use as that person would then have no way of returning back to 'their present'.

Plus, there's always the theory that, if time travel was possible (travelling back in time, rather than forward), then we would know by now because somebody would have come back. The counter to this being "you can't travel further back then the creation of the time travelling device.

Kirk, or Picard?
    Honestly couldn't care less. But Picard gives us more gifs.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,020
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Waffles, or Pancakes?
    Pancakes
    Dark Hel *evil grin*. But why should there be a choice, they are both the same being?
    The electrons, tau and muons are leptons who are able to give chemical properties, so I'd say they are. Besides you can't have semiconducting material (or anything else actually) without them.
    Electrons have the properties of both waves and particles. Electrons can instantly switch their orbit position around the atom's core.
    He is pretty nice in duo lane and versatile, so gonna give him a "great".
    Sure. After some Slavic gods that is (gief feedback!)
    It was a pretty good game. I liked it more then Bioshock 1 to be honest.
    C'thulhu
    err... Diablo: Moon of the Spider. Shut up!
    Probly Ed, Edd and Eddy
    too many to list so can't choose
    Never. High velocity results to high inertia, unless we figure out how to change the mass of a spaceship we will end as a pile of gore whenever we ramp up the speed. Besides, we would have likely killed each other till we figure out how to solve that problem, or mother nature would get fed up with our bullshit and just wipe us out .
    Kirk, or Picard?
    Star Wars>Star Trek
    /10charrrrrr
    Last edited by Aurasai; 04-05-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Honoured LokiWildfire's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Ymir is love, Ymir is life, but even so Ymir still has no Tier 1/non-Promo recolour skin. Why is it so? Ymir needs more love.

Why couldn't domination have stayed as Thursday's MOTD and when are we getting a mode/map using the Egyptian theme again?

Do you pick up after Anubis?

Why is Medusa an archer in game, while she isn't an archer in myth, and why is Apollo not an archer in game, while Apollo is god of archery among other things?

Doesn't Athena sound too naive for the goddess of wisdom?

Multiple choice question: Wouldn't it be great to have retro Hercules (the better bearded one) as an available skin (yes/definitely/of course!)?

How is Bakasura so slim if he eats so much?

Why haven't we got a new Norse god since Ullr? We are sooner getting a new pantheon altogether but still no Norse love. Guess that is why Ymir has no recolour skin.

And last, but not least, when are we getting a motorbike rider Awilix? I mean, that is a skin begging to happen, so much that it has to already be on the schedule, right guys?

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Waffles, or Pancakes?

Kirk, or Picard?
    Pancakes

A balanced mix of the two would be ideal, but I guess I'll settle with Light Hel

Sure

What Kaostic said

Vulcan is alright, Not the best... not the worst... just meh.

Maybe, HR hasn't said that they're going to stop releasing gods so I'm going to assume every single god will be added... eventually

Meh, Never was a bioshock fan

[Insert "Aliens" meme]

Favorite book of all time.... hmm.... I don't know, there's a lot that I liked, haven't really found a "favorite of all time" kinda one yet, Pearl Harbor, Game of Thrones series, and a couple books written by Stephen King

Favorite cartoon of all time.... Old school Tom and Jerry toons were my favorite growing up.

Favorite video game.... Idk, Can I say all of them? I'm going to say all of them. But my last answer to this question was Super Mario Bros 3

I saw interstellar so I'm going to say sure.

Kirk, or Picard? Picard you fool!
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

New Member Cupidhead andylikergutter's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I am getting version mismatch, but i know it is the right login credentials, why?

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Quote Originally Posted by andylikergutter View Post
    I am getting version mismatch, but i know it is the right login credentials, why?
    Feel free to view this common questions thread in the Help and Support section (the last Question addresses version mismatches)
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Waffles, or Pancakes?
    waffles
    Neither. Single ftw.
    Neither
    Possibly, but probably not as you invisioned her.
    I personally really enjoyed bioshock for its gameplay. But most games have crap story these days.
    cthulu
    The Kingslayer chronicles (unfinished)
    Air gear
    Starsiege Tribes
    Actually, time is also slower around large objects, but we're talking fractions of a microsecond here. So if you stand next to something like the great pyramids of Giza, time is moving slower for you than anyone else. You would only really notice over the course of a few hundred billion years, though.
    Kirk, or Picard?
    Spock.

mine answers to you.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

New Member Cupidhead ZvingtoreX's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Guys can you add live spectating mode instead of 3 minute delayed one,to prevent cheating it should be blocked to ONLY player you started spectating and you can't watch other members of his team

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BROOKLYNs11B's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Will Smite support DX12 or is it going to stay at DX9 ?

Always looking for people to game with ALL levels welcomed!!! (no ragers/screamers)
    If interested in Claning up send me a message on xblive!
    #RLTW

TWITCH ch. & Xblive GT --> BROOKLYNs11B