Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Wukong Needs A Buff.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class

Sun Wukong Needs A Buff.

I have been playing him for awhile and I've noticed that he lacks a lot of damage for a so called "warrior".

It seems like you have put him in a position where he is in the middle of a guardian and warrior.
    Notably some people call him the "Jack of all trades, master at none."

Well which one is it because he needs to have a more defined role as a warrior isn't working for him.

Both his 1 and 2 only scale off from 50% of his damage, raise that a little higher.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    SWK is actually a very strong character. He is like Guan, meant to be more of a support-warrior than a damage warrior, and as such his damage is lackluster, but his CC is nothing to scoff at. He is near unkillable, because of his Bird, Ram, and ult.

That being said, he DOES need his passive reworked.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    SWK is actually a very strong character. He is like Guan, meant to be more of a support-warrior than a damage warrior, and as such his damage is lackluster, but his CC is nothing to scoff at. He is near unkillable, because of his Bird, Ram, and ult.

That being said, he DOES need his passive reworked.
    Guan Yi is a God with a very defined role.
    Even though his class says hes a "warrior" I think it's pretty clear he plays a very good guardian/support role.

Though he does lack some damage ratios, his 3 makes up for it quite well damage wise and so does his ult.

SWK on the other hand just simply lacks any kind of real threat other this his ram knockup if hes able to get 3 or more in a teamfight.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by B1ackness View Post
    Guan Yi is a God with a very defined role.
    Even though his class says hes a "warrior" I think it's pretty clear he plays a very good guardian/support role.

Though he does lack some damage ratios, his 3 makes up for it quite well damage wise and so does his ult.

SWK on the other hand just simply lacks any kind of real threat other this his ram knockup if hes able to get 3 or more in a teamfight.
    SWK is actually a lot stronger than you give him credit. Not only does he have 2 escapes, he has insane healing, and he has a stun. His CC is the highest of any warrior, and he actually doesn't have that bad damage if you can land the Tiger.
    If you think he lacks threat, then you've never faced a SWK support. If he hits that tiger, you die.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    SWK is actually a lot stronger than you give him credit. Not only does he have 2 escapes, he has insane healing, and he has a stun. His CC is the highest of any warrior, and he actually doesn't have that bad damage if you can land the Tiger.
    If you think he lacks threat, then you've never faced a SWK support. If he hits that tiger, you die.
    I agree that if you are hit by his tiger then your pretty much dead, but other then that his damage becomes a bit of a problem.
    If you as SWK mess up your combo in a 1v1, you will most likely die due to a lack of damage especially to God's with lifesteal.

Also his healing is not as much as you think it is.....

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by B1ackness View Post
    I agree that if you are hit by his tiger then your pretty much dead, but other then that his damage becomes a bit of a problem.
    If you as SWK mess up your combo in a 1v1, you will most likely die due to a lack of damage especially to God's with lifesteal.

Also his healing is not as much as you think it is.....
    Again, SWK is more of a support warrior. Get it through your noggin. He doesn't have damage because of how much CC he has.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Again, SWK is more of a support warrior. Get it through your noggin. He doesn't have damage because of how much CC he has.
    Herc has more CC, more healing, AND more damage. AND hes a much scarier lane bully due to the 2 1 combo putting someone under a tower.

SWK should just have his passive be active at all times but cut the crit% in half and he'd be in a better spot.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchmageMC View Post
    Herc has more CC, more healing, AND more damage. AND hes a much scarier lane bully due to the 2 1 combo putting someone under a tower.

SWK should just have his passive be active at all times but cut the crit% in half and he'd be in a better spot.
    Herc has 2 CCs, SWK has 3.
    Herc's healing is reactive, unlike SWK's.

Achievements:
    That's my point. He doesn't have a clear defined role and if is more of a support warrior like you said then they should give his 2 a knockup back again to give him a more threat against a team.

Achievements:
    Herc has 2 CCs, SWK has 3.
    Herc's healing is reactive, unlike SWK's.
    Don't be confused about SWK's 3.

SWK has 3 available CC"s but can only use 2 in quick succession.
    Completely different.