Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Smite low fps and stuttering fix

New Member Cupidhead LinChristian's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hello can someone help me? I used to run smite smoothly (60-90fps) i put all on low beside particle details and texture details (they are both on medium) but i think around Achilles patch, my fps dropped severely (15-40).
    So i decided to find a solution and i found this page. The steps really worked. However, sometimes it changes back as soon as i go into smite.

i have put everything on minimum, i even use smaller resolution. restart the game, and use the steps. it all changes back to the previous settings.

So sometimes this doesn't work (cause it changes back) and sometimes it works, and i don't know why.
    But to make it easier i copy the file and paste it on another place so next time i will just copy paste it.

Can someone help me how to make these changes permanent? cause this is the only way i can run smite smoothly.

The steps enable me to play around 70fps.

Ive tried to run in safe mode. then paste the file (the one that has been changed according to the steps on this page), still sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't so its very random.
    Last edited by LinChristian; 10-18-2018 at 09:18 AM. Reason: some typos