Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Medusa Feedback and Discussion

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Medusa Feedback and Discussion

This is the only place to discuss Medusa in all her glory for the next week. After the week is up, this restriction will be lifted, and you can continue on as normal.

The only time you are allowed to post outside of this topic is if you present a well thought out post. All threads that are lacking or simply "Medusa is op/up/sucks" will be merged into this thread.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 04-01-2015 at 06:17 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Broomhandle45's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    I have no idea how I feel about her ult yet, but it's not the best time to judge. I just faced a team of Zues, Ares, Hun Batz, Medusa and Wukong in Arena. Their ult combo was essentially extremely hard to even get out of, let alone counter. Aided by the fact that the ares built cooldown items. Stun, stun, rainstorm, dance to your grave. beads only helped so much.

Just ad-nauseum.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    So far I've been very impressed with Medusa. She's got excellent burst, good cc and good mobility, but doesn't infringe on anyone else's niches. I feel her 1 should have a duration (something lenient, just enough to prevent her from activating it in the fountain for a free boost to her autos), but otherwise I'd say she's perfect.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Cafall's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered
    Well, she's not so much Medusa "The Gorgon" from mythology, more like Medusa the snake lady with a bow, from pop culture.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Only tweak she needs is her spit's range nerfed for when she hits something. Its like having a ranged Kumba slam that does about as much damage and has a bigger aoe and much more range.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkboyJr View Post
    So far I've been very impressed with Medusa. She's got excellent burst, good cc and good mobility, but doesn't infringe on anyone else's niches. I feel her 1 should have a duration (something lenient, just enough to prevent her from activating it in the fountain for a free boost to her autos), but otherwise I'd say she's perfect.
    Well she's good and she certainly outclasses the bad/very niche hunters which is pretty easy.
    Her ult slows too hard though make it scale in power so 30 lowest level 1 and 50% level 5.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 04-01-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Jezereal's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class
    She honestly seems very balanced. Her 1 hits like a truck, but that's about it. She hit chaac for 623 (crit) on one hit, with another 300 in the DOT. From 1 alone. The ult hurts bad. But if you aren't under any HARD cc, your fine. The range of the ult, is pretty long, I would reduce it(15 or so), while making the cone/spread a bit bigger. The poison splash is hardly anything to worry about. At least if you got some lifesteal or potions.

I've only seen her in 3 games so far. But she isn't that bad. She really isn't. Power build, hurts a lot. Normal ADC doesn't as much. This is coming from a medusa V Chaac match up. But she was easy peasy, even with the herc support around. Either I got REALLY good at juking, or I've seen HORRIBLE Adc's because they couldn't aim that 1, if they tried. I was never hit with all 3, 1 barely scratches. 2 hurts a bit. Maybe people don't understand that the 1 is a buff... IDK.. She doesn't seem bad. Matter of fact shes more balanced than released Bellona. Much more.
    I can carry you in Omnipotence game mode, or any other with 80% CDR, send me an invite IGN: Jezereal
    The 10k post award belongs to bob.
    This man deserves a medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    If you're gonna keep posting without reading anything, you better not even show yourself in the topic.

Junior Member Cupidhead Syniclus's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Its about time that Smite released a legit new character that is not broken. Perfect as is I'd truly not change a thing about her. Thank you Hi Rez for creating a worthy not so broken addition to the game. I'd love to see more like this that actually take skill and strategy to play.
    ~Syniclus

Senior Member Chosen SleepyStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,049
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Mmm, if they were going to nerf her, it would most likely be in her 1 only. At the moment, she's kinda balanced. Probably slash the Attack Speed % to 80/85/90/95/100% or something and either the base or scaling on the vipers.