Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Anime Discussion

Senior Member Honoured Lefargon's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Cowboy Bebop and GitS.
    No magic little girls showing off their pantsu for me thanks.

Azumanga is a guilty pleasure though.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Mogtaki's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Now here's something; are there ANY anime to watch this season at all? I feel as if everything isn't coming out until July or something, like the rest of Space Dandy and what not.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogtaki View Post
    Now here's something; are there ANY anime to watch this season at all? I feel as if everything isn't coming out until July or something, like the rest of Space Dandy and what not.
    dont know, i dont follow many new anime..

here is some upcoming anime for spring 2014
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!
    I'm an Anime fan my self. The anime I have watches so far are:
    1) Soul eater
    2) Death note
    3) Wolf's rain
    4) Swords art Online - SAO
    5) Mirai Nikki - Future Diary
    and few other..
    Soul eater
    ~ Awesome anime, really funny at many times and I do recommend to watch it if you feel for some battle and humor of some kind

Death note
    ~ "The person's name written in this note shall die"
    Classic anime of many possibility, nice story, and how 1 smart person, can change the world.. Really awesome anime, a lot of suspense and a good plot

Wolf's rain
    ~ "There is an old legend that speaks of a hidden paradise on Earth, a paradise which only wolves can find. And while thought to have been extinct for hundreds of years, wolves indeed still walk the Earth..."
    This anime is really really awesome I recommend to watch this anime, though it contains a Lot of blood and savagery, so if you are weak heated, I don't recommend it for you.. but it is awesome (going to watch it again!)

Swords art Online - SAO
    ~ "A huge castle made of stone and steel floating in an endless sky. That was all this world was."
    If you haven't seen this anime? I suggest you drop everything and go watch it Now!. It's 2022 year, and the first Vrmmorpg (Virtual reality massive multiplayer game) is finally released. But this new game is not what everyone will expect it to be.. 10'000 people, trapped in the virtual reality game, must finish the game of total 100 levels, to finally be able to Log out. A lot of battle, great first season, and this anime makes you want to actually enter that game and play it every day. I highly recommend EVERYONE to watch it.

Mirai nikki - Future Diary
    ~ Ah.. Psycho love - blood - killing - war to be a god anime. The story is awesome.. This anime is great, but I do not recommend for weak hearten. "Having a diary, that tells you your future" - Ah, best way to cheat on a test or avoid a fight eh? Of course it is, but it's more problematic then you might think It's a great anime, have fun watching it after SAO

If you like my choices, please give me a rep ^^'
    Last edited by Sonicherois; 04-06-2014 at 11:51 AM.
    You is Rock star!