Thread: conquest roles

New Member Cupidhead AfroGamer01's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

conquest roles

It would be a good idea to do what Evolved did and before the game pick what role you wanted from 1 to 5.
    Dont block out gods like if i wanted to play adc dont only let me play the hunters

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Yeah would be nice but their would obviously be more of one kind to others. ADC, MID, Solo probably most common. Also its a shame that more people don't use Voice chat. which is my only concern.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    yeah i agree with the evolve thing. it shoul be adc/support/mid/solo and jungle for the choices. As it stans we will NEVER be able to solo que conquest due to people auto locking whatever they want and going to whatever lane they want. So for now its get a premade or dont play conquest.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I think there should be something that teaches the meta of conquest. A tutorial of some sort. Once ranked play comes out though it will get better. People will take that a bit more seriously.

What I would like to see is a system in ranked play that only queues you with other people that have mic's hooked up. Its frustrating trying to communicate and getting nothing back.

Junior Member Cupidhead TheTaskmienster's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Pretty much anything to get people to understand conquest better would be nice... tired of taking support to fill, and then having the hunter run around the jungle and feed instead. However, if people do or don't have mic's they still tend to auto lock whatever they want and ignore anyone trying to be a voice in the chaos (lol). Some type of system to help with picking rolls would be awesome... but I honestly don't have any idea's that don't have their own drawbacks and issues.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wussie's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Yup I agree to all of this. Tried to play CQ last night and let me tell you lol not doing that again solo. One game we were out leveled by 5 levels pretty early due to some new or sloppy kids feeding them and they had a person leave so 5v4. no fun having to bounce between all 3 lanes all game, i shouldnt have to do that. literally had a surrender vote up at 10 min mark and one up every 5 until they it was over which was a huge waste of 40 mins. So yes Premade CQ or none at all is the way i go. People play as if they can just run in and kill. In other words they have been spoiled by easy games. The newbies need some something maybe a tutorial?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Tempestx's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefguy View Post
    I think there should be something that teaches the meta of conquest. A tutorial of some sort. Once ranked play comes out though it will get better. People will take that a bit more seriously.

What I would like to see is a system in ranked play that only queues you with other people that have mic's hooked up. Its frustrating trying to communicate and getting nothing back.
    Not a fan of this. Maybe my mic is off because i have a yappy dog, or crying baby in the background. Dosent mean i can't listen.

Junior Member Cupidhead RsDuCe5's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I like this, the only problem with this is that if i want to solo Bakasura or loki, I won't be able to because they're supposed to be a jungler even though they are both pretty good solo's
    GGWP

Junior Member Cupidhead AzaelAkai's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RsDuCe5 View Post
    I like this, the only problem with this is that if i want to solo Bakasura or loki, I won't be able to because they're supposed to be a jungler even though they are both pretty good solo's
    That's why you pick your role and chose your god, what one of the guys was saying is that have the picking roles system but no restrictions on the gods, so that you could go jungle and pick,let's say, Athena. it's a good idea, plus having like a little tutorial for the separate roles so new players can have a better understand of their roles. So like mention assassins and what what their roles are, but leave a little side not tat they could go beyond what they are designated for, but the recommended thing for them is jungling.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestx View Post
    Not a fan of this. Maybe my mic is off because i have a yappy dog, or crying baby in the background. Dosent mean i can't listen.
    I get this but mute the mic and smite just needs to make a system were you can acknowledge that you were listening in the picking menu instead of just pure silence.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark