View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good idea - I like unrestricted voicepacks

1 50.00%
  • Bad idea - I prefer the voicepacks to be restricted to God/dess and skin.

1 50.00%
  • I am indfferent or have a better idea.

0 0%

Thread: Unrestricted Voice Packs

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Minzzway's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Unrestricted Voice Packs

Hey, I've been playing Smite for maybe a month or two, and decided to buy a voice pack. For some reason, I automatically assumed it would go into the "announcer" section of the loadout menu, but sadly found out that it was restricted to the God/dess and skin it was purchased for. (my error, I know)

The goddess I bought it for, Nemesis, is one I don't play often, but I loved the sound of her Blind Vengeance voice. I'm sick of the default announcer, and I was wondering if unrestricted voice packs would be considered as an option. It could go in the loadout menu.

For example, I could load up the Blind Vengeance pack, and still use it while playing Chang'e. You could make the specific skin voices cost more, I suppose.

Just a friendly suggestion, although I don't have high hopes of it coming to pass.
    Last edited by Minzzway; 03-28-2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: fixed spelling

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I would use Bacchus's voice for every god and spam "Out of Mana" constantly. I support this pipe dream.