Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 70

Thread: Cs:go

  1. #51
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,567
    33
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Got demoted again... because I lost two matches... and I was top frag AND top MVP in both, on my team.

    g fucking g. Might as well buy a boost service to get me out of Silver Hell.
    whats a boost service o.o sounds like cheating
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

  2. #52
    Ex-Moderator Follower Ijee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    225
    4
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    whats a boost service o.o sounds like cheating
    A few cheaters were offering a boosting service in exchange for money or items. You basically just queued with them while they were destroying the enemy team with their spinbots, etc. It has been fixed for quite some
    time by readjusting ones rating when a cheater gets caught in one of your past matches.

    Either way you can still ask a someone with a smurf to help you rank up. It is not really helpful as you will not
    play any better by the end of the day.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    whats a boost service o.o sounds like cheating
    You queue with a player that carries matches to boost your rank. Some use cheats, others smurf, and some use skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijee View Post
    A few cheaters were offering a boosting service in exchange for money or items. You basically just queued with them while they were destroying the enemy team with their spinbots, etc. It has been fixed for quite some
    time by readjusting ones rating when a cheater gets caught in one of your past matches.

    Either way you can still ask a someone with a smurf to help you rank up. It is not really helpful as you will not
    play any better by the end of the day.
    You know something's wrong when you're silver 4 but outperform Gold Nova 2's. Got into a match with them when I queued with a Gold Nova friend. Now I'm thinking I'm really in silver hell. Always with trolls (and total newbies -- "wut kee iz walkinz"), against smurfs.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

  4. #54
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    You queue with a player that carries matches to boost your rank. Some use cheats, others smurf, and some use skill.


    You know something's wrong when you're silver 4 but outperform Gold Nova 2's. Got into a match with them when I queued with a Gold Nova friend. Now I'm thinking I'm really in silver hell. Always with trolls (and total newbies -- "wut kee iz walkinz"), against smurfs.
    Welcome to online games! Where there are always potential idiots and trolls that ruin others fun.

    I've been avoiding the multiplayer for quite some time now because of how immature people are, but hell people have fun in their own ways so why judge?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  5. #55
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Welcome to online games! Where there are always potential idiots and trolls that ruin others fun.

    I've been avoiding the multiplayer for quite some time now because of how immature people are, but hell people have fun in their own ways so why judge?
    I understand having fun, but stomping new players by smurfing and deliberately losing games without a willingness to improve is fucked up.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In a Dark Cave
    Posts
    2,919
    11
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I understand having fun, but stomping new players by smurfing and deliberately losing games without a willingness to improve is fucked up.
    Well I just stomp people regardless but yeah annoying but still it happens. like said before get asked if smurfing but in reality only played game for 24 ish hours.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

  7. #57
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    Well I just stomp people regardless but yeah annoying but still it happens. like said before get asked if smurfing but in reality only played game for 24 ish hours.
    Yeah. I just stomped 3 matches, top frag and top MVP in all 3 and got re-promoted to Silver Elite. I guess I was just too harsh on myself when I lost. In hindsight I beat myself for every mistake I made.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

  8. #58
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Yeah. I just stomped 3 matches, top frag and top MVP in all 3 and got re-promoted to Silver Elite. I guess I was just too harsh on myself when I lost. In hindsight I beat myself for every mistake I made.
    Mistakes happen which makes us human.

    Yah don't want me on your team when it comes to first person shooters because I suck with every gun in existence except pistols and revolvers for some reason. I always get my head shots with those types of guns.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  9. #59
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Mistakes happen which makes us human.

    Yah don't want me on your team when it comes to first person shooters because I suck with every gun in existence except pistols and revolvers for some reason. I always get my head shots with those types of guns.
    You are the next legend.

    The next Deagle master.

    The next Juan Deag.

    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    I found my loli sidekick
    Posts
    5,492
    16
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    12
    I DID IT BOYS!
    Finally... after 10 matches of top frag and losing 7 of those.



    Also, I changed my username. Joined a clan that couldn't pronounce Disquieted. lel
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •