Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cs:go

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Here's one of my worse games.

I don't know what I was doing wrong in particular. It seemed to me my game sense was lacking, but after that I don't know what. Often times my teammates left me to die too.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-cDBBf-HFhiH-Y87WR-vrdd5-RLkHB
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post

I don't know what I was doing wrong in particular. It seemed to me my game sense was lacking, but after that I don't know what. Often times my teammates left me to die too.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-cDBBf-HFhiH-Y87WR-vrdd5-RLkHB
    kinda lack of awarness and positioning if in the right place have held my own against 3-4 guys before and killed them all or waited them out till teamates could kill them.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    kinda lack of awarness and positioning if in the right place have held my own against 3-4 guys before and killed them all or waited them out till teamates could kill them.
    I figured as much. It goes into game sense. I think I'm letting my guard down is the problem, for example if I'm at A site and I know people are at B, I don't watch all the corners on the way to B.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I am pretty much done with everything and will post the full demo review tommorow because apparently I have trouble to format a long post on this board.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    I figured as much. It goes into game sense. I think I'm letting my guard down is the problem, for example if I'm at A site and I know people are at B, I don't watch all the corners on the way to B.
    constantly be carefull in the game and going say be a sound hore and tada you will win.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison

Achievements:
    constantly be carefull in the game and going say be a sound hore and tada you will win.
    Yeah. Last night I decided to a) stop discussing strategy with teammates between rounds, and b) mute anyone that veers off topic.

I heard footsteps from a mile away like that.

With that said, I muted a guy whose name I will not mention (for it's a racist username). He team killed me and tried to votekick me. kek

Achievements:
    Yeah. Last night I decided to a) stop discussing strategy with teammates between rounds, and b) mute anyone that veers off topic.

I heard footsteps from a mile away like that.

With that said, I muted a guy whose name I will not mention (for it's a racist username). He team killed me and tried to votekick me. kek
    Welcome to CS:GO hence why stopped playing cause well I did amazing still do just can't get anywhere cause even when go 40+ kills still lose games because retards. Yeah sound horing is funny and just knowing to aim with the M16 silence or M4 can't remeber but with gun aim for about the neck area at all times and tada burst fire into the head and I've been called a hacker in the game over 30 times for getting headshots and for knowing people coming around corners its funny as hell.
    Thomas A. Edison

Achievements:
    Welcome to CS:GO hence why stopped playing cause well I did amazing still do just can't get anywhere cause even when go 40+ kills still lose games because retards. Yeah sound horing is funny and just knowing to aim with the M16 silence or M4 can't remeber but with gun aim for about the neck area at all times and tada burst fire into the head and I've been called a hacker in the game over 30 times for getting headshots and for knowing people coming around corners its funny as hell.
    Yeah. I have about 1200 hours on FPS games in total, so preaim comes naturally. Footsteps as well. The only thing I need to learn is recoil -- previous games I've played had basically none (Cross Fire, Soldier Front 2, Tribes Ascend (game of the century, mind you), TF2, etc.).

Achievements:
    Yeah. I have about 1200 hours on FPS games in total, so preaim comes naturally. Footsteps as well. The only thing I need to learn is recoil -- previous games I've played had basically none (Cross Fire, Soldier Front 2, Tribes Ascend (game of the century, mind you), TF2, etc.).
    aaah your one of those FPS well I play the FPS that have kick back that is either excessive or just right. And CS:GO its a lot of mesmorizing the games bullit area. Cause all Arma and Red orchastra have done is help manage recoil. its just a matter of finding your favorite weapon and using it. also never forget positioning.
    Thomas A. Edison

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

General:
    This is a spread-sheet explaining the money distribution between each round.
    I tried to this demo review round by round and the following are just my thoughts on the desicions made
    by you during the demo. This is not supposed to make fun of your decisions in the match.

CT:
    • Round 1:

You should probably go with either kevlar or a smoke/flash in the first round. Don't play too aggressive,
    especially when you are the only one holding a specific angle/choke point unless you want to play aggressive get information for your teammates. Holding A Long on Dust II on either pit or hiding around the corner directly in front of the A Long Doors is the way to go most of the time.
    If you or your teammate throw a smoke towards the doors you can readjust your position behind the doors or on both sides of blue.
    Remember to switch positions every few rounds when holding an entry point.

• Round 2:

I do not recommend to buy the M4A4/M4A1-S on the second round just because you can purchase this weapon. The same goes for the AK,
    allthough it does have its perks from time to time. The problem is that you can not be certain to stay alive throughout
    the whole round. In fact you do not want the enemy team to let them have this weapon on an eco round when everyone
    is running around with pistols including the holy tec-9 as well as one of the newly buffed smgs.
    You should definitely consider SMGs such as the bizon or the mp-7 as a second round buy when you win the first pistol round.
    The bizon is often better to hold choke points such as b on Dust II or Banana on Inferno, etc. due to the 64 bullet capacity
    per magazine (general rule: first full buy on 4th round).

• Round 3:

Due to the second round M4A4/full armor buy which costs 3100 + 1000 = 4100 and the 1st round loss bonus of $1400 + $300
    for one m4a4 kill reward from your previous round you end up with $1900 and no option other than one smoke/flash and
    something like a p250. The Five-Seven can always help when you are short on money and holding close angles
    as it is possible to one shot in close range combat and even up to mid range on armored targets.

• Round 4:

This time your team force buys and end up with one p90 + full armor and kit, one Nova shotgun + full armor
    and your Famas + full armor bundled with your first smoke for A Long Doors. You fall back to A Bombsite while one member
    of your team dies on Short. You should not try to close the gap, especially when he died so close upstairs.
    You should always evaluate the risk when trying to move from one spot to another.
    I am not sure if the guy with the Nova gave you info on how many enemy player were pushing short
    towards the A Bombsite. Simply hiding behind Quad Boxes or Goose would have been good enough.
    In the end your teams economy is getting worse since 3 of your team mates commited to a force-buy
    and spent most of the money which leaves your team at a disadvantage for the next round.

• Round 5:

This time you have $2650 and 3 of your teammates once again either force buy or just buy the BEST they can get bundled with 3 defuse kits.
    There is not much to say for this one. It seems like you are using Switch Weapon on Pick Up' which can be found in the Game
    Settings under 'ITEM OPTIONS' as the first item on the list. This round you defended the bomb and played for time by
    retreating back into upper tunnel resulting in a win for the ct-side because the enemy ran out of time - nice.
    Note: play until you are back in spawn - you nearly died by the pushing T from lower tunnels at the end.

• Round 6:

On this round you purchased full-armor and a flash and kept the nova from the round before even though you had $4700 to spend your money on.
    At this point of the game you do not want to keep a Nova unless you either have no other option or want to hold a specific
    close angle such as Banana on Inferno. As you can see by keeping the Nova you were in a disadvantage when you got back in
    the CT-spawn facing an enemy behind the B Boxes.

• Round 7:

I am not even sure what your team is buying the whole time but you should try to offer a drop for your teammates as your
    personal money is not yours but your teams money as a whole. I know this is pretty hard to do in silver ranks but
    it is a good practice while you improve your game. To put it short: you were holding A Long again, pushed through
    as you most likely got the information from your team that 'everyone' on the enemy team is near or inside the B Tunnels.
    There is often one enemy player lurking somewhere trying to get an easy kill - be careful and check the corners.
    Do not try to be faster by holding your knife when you are not sure to run into any enemy lurking somewhere on the map.

• Round 8:

This round you end up caught on Long Doors with 3 of your team mates. You would have had a better chance
    by going short towards A bombsite as there was only one holding it all by himself.
    Your chances to win the round were bad due to the eco on your team but it is always good to try to take down
    at least 1 or 2 enemies to damage their economy (basic: $2700 for the AK + $1000 for armor)

• Round 9:

Do not try to face an AWP sitting in T spawn witb an M4A4 unless you are very confident in your aiming.
    But even then you will most likely die first. At the end of the round you decided to rush towards Long Doors again.
    Most of the time it is the better decision to let the enemy come to you on ct side. Allthough I have to admit it can get
    boring to stare/hold an angle for up to 30 seconds.

• Round 10:

Running and gunning should be done one after another and not simultaneously. The accuracy of every weapon will suffer greatly by doing so.
    There are some weapons where this is not that important -> pistols, SMGs, shotguns as well as the M249, Negev.

• Round 11:

There is not much to say on this one either. I do not recommend to push that often.
    Your team only knew about one enemy pushing A Long Doors while you were on your way through the Upper Tunnel near B.

• Round 12:

Your team had no information about the location of the enemies and you were pushing Upper Tunnels through your own smoke.
    At that point you went onward to face an AWP from Lower Tunnels and took a shot to the face. Play on time - play it safe.

• Round 13:

While defending the B bombsite both of you were near the choke point and got caught off-guard while
    one of the enemy player pushed through their smoke. This could have been prevented or at least resulted
    in a few kills on your side by using cover to your advantage. The most common spots are behind
    the Big Box, Back Plat preferably for an AWP or Scout, Window or a more defensive angle from Closet/Car.

• Round 14:

Your team lost an eco round vs. a full buy on the enemy team. The only tip I have is that retaking B on Dust II
    is a lot harder than going in from middle and nearly impossible in itself vs, a full buy.
    You can only hope for the enemy team to be sleeping. Smokes often help a lot but most of the time
    you already used them to hold A Long, or Short before. You can find a video covering this here.

• Round 15 (last round of first half):

It took your team 15 rounds but this is the first time your team nearly had a full buy available on every member
    on your team. Right before your last peek towards A Long Doors a flash could have prevented your death.
    Unfortunately you did not have enough to purchase one.

T
    • Round 16:

I usually purchase one smoke/flash or kevlar on the first round on the terrorist side to either smoke off crucial spots
    on the map such as Cross/CT Ramp on Dust II for an A push unless you want to save your money for a fast AWP buy.
    While pushing through A Long Doors you did not even consider to clear angles such as Pit or the side of pit.
    Getting to know the timings and where an enemy can be after a certain amount of time can be very helpful.

• Round 17:

I recommend to get a Tec-9 or any other pistol you feel comfortable with to increase your chances against for the second round
    buy if the enemy team wins the first round. A Glock is fairly weak against armored targets and will not help
    versus the newly buffed SMGs on the second round.

I am not sure why but at this point I can not see your teams money at all making it nearly impossible to comment on the economy aspect.
    As I watched through the rest of the demo and I am pretty sure that I already covered a lot of the mistakes you made
    during the match somewhere above. I could probably write a more in-depth explanation to most of the rounds
    but I feel like this should be sufficient. If you have any particular questions feel free to add me on Steam or ask here.
    Anyway, I am only around MGE and LE and I am pretty sure that I missed a few mistakes on the demo.

I hope this helps quite a bit.

EDIT: this is the best I can get the formatting to be, sorry.
    Last edited by Ijee; 04-10-2015 at 12:32 PM.