Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cs:go

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Just finished my 10 Qualifying games and got Silver 4.

Silver hell exists, can confirm. Had matches where a teammate was snacking and stayed at spawn, another where no one but me made callouts, others that threw, more that didn't coordinate with the team...

I know all these things and I've been on CSGO for only a week...
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    welp i better dont try it then xD
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    welp i better dont try it then xD
    Well if you're in it for casuals you'll be fine. Unfortunately, it seems I want to take CSGO competitively. Now, I wouldn't be worried about Silver hell if it wasn't proven to be true. There are people with 10 match win streaks, top frag, and still not promoted to the next skill group. That's true silver hell. In Smite, it's just a case of bad player skill -- and, you can get out of it pretty much at any time.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Well if you're in it for casuals you'll be fine. Unfortunately, it seems I want to take CSGO competitively. Now, I wouldn't be worried about Silver hell if it wasn't proven to be true. There are people with 10 match win streaks, top frag, and still not promoted to the next skill group. That's true silver hell. In Smite, it's just a case of bad player skill -- and, you can get out of it pretty much at any time.
    i might actualy try competitive how do i even start play it? i have only played on random servers with my cousin

edit:funny pic

with title ""How I imagine Russian CS:GO players would look like""
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 04-08-2015 at 12:30 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Just finished my 10 Qualifying games and got Silver 4.

Silver hell exists, can confirm. Had matches where a teammate was snacking and stayed at spawn, another where no one but me made callouts, others that threw, more that didn't coordinate with the team...

I know all these things and I've been on CSGO for only a week...
    The thing is you can not expect any kind of good teamplay when queuing in silver. Don't try to rely on your team as
    it is way too inconsistent every match. If you want to get out of there quickly I recommend to learn the most basic smokes/flashes for the maps you like to play because one or two well executed smokes will most likely get you a bomb plant at that rank.

The same goes for pop flashes and flashes in general.

For smokes you should take a look at this playlist on youtube created by HOUNGOUNGAGNE.

Either way, in order to improve the most you should work on improving your aim/spray and for that you can either use
    deathmatch/arena server and/or this map on the steam workshop.

There is also this video covering the spray for the ak/m4.

In the end it may take a while for you to improve and consequently your rank. I can review a demo from one of your recent matches if you want.
    hi.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i might actualy try competitive how do i even start play it? i have only played on random servers with my cousin

edit:funny pic

with title ""How I imagine Russian CS:GO players would look like""
    Buy it on Steam, then play. There's no requirement to start competitive but you should play casuals to get the hang of aiming first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijee View Post
    The thing is you can not expect any kind of good teamplay when queuing in silver. Don't try to rely on your team as
    it is way too inconsistent every match. If you want to get out of there quickly I recommend to learn the most basic smokes/flashes for the maps you like to play because one or two well executed smokes will most likely get you a bomb plant at that rank.

The same goes for pop flashes and flashes in general.

For smokes you should take a look at this playlist on youtube created by HOUNGOUNGAGNE.

Either way, in order to improve the most you should work on improving your aim/spray and for that you can either use
    deathmatch/arena server and/or this map on the steam workshop.

There is also this video covering the spray for the ak/m4.

In the end it may take a while for you to improve and consequently your rank. I can review a demo from one of your recent matches if you want.
    Thanks. I've learned that the hard way in the last 2 days. Afk, bodyblock grief, refusing to eco, etc.

I've been on aim training maps for about 30 minutes per day, practicing headshots and muscle memory. Then it's TDM for another 30 minutes. Progress is there.

I'll see if I can get a demo up. I know I'm making a lot of mistakes, but can't always point out what they are.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    my aiming is fine xD and i have steamed cs:go i got it for like 3euro and i played counter-strike source for like 5years i was even 3years admin/forum moderator for quite big gaming community they had 60 admins overall and 20 cs:s servers...ah good times

Achievements:
    Then you found Freya...

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Then you found Freya...
    Pretty sure if you play cs go you become better at ADC as well. Not to mention Played it but got tired of games were killed in the 40s and only died 15 times but still lose cause Silver its so retarded lol.

Hence why I moved onto Arma 3 boys.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Then you found Freya...
    yes

/10char