Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE Game State Feedback

Game Designer Follower HiRezDrybear's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 2,082
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience Points Party Person Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Il est 22h45 et il y a juste 20 min j'ai fais une arène et j'ai pas arreté d'être déco par le jeu et je comprend pas pourquoi on me met que j'ai fais / et que cette partie compte alors que ma team était entièrement déco

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Maybe you can change Hercules to look like this

Last edited by liinnkk2; 03-26-2015 at 08:19 PM.
    Im actually a waffle

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 592
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I really think you guys did a great job in balancing the roles in smite. There is less stress on the early game compared to before and the building and composition is slightly less cc and burst. It has became more of a battle for team fights then sniping people.

One thing I would like for you guys to add are more items for the hunters. Don't make STRONGER items. Make more items that can add complexity to builds. Don't add items that will CHANGE the meta but expand it. For example it shouldn't be there team is squishy lets build zapmans build/ Next game they are pretty tanky lets build zapmans build.

Basically try to add items that can help synergize with other items. At the moment there are to many items that do there job the best for that category. For instance devourer gloves outshine all lifesteal items. It gives the safest/highest/ and permanent power with lifesteal. At this point bloodforge has really fallen off and soul eater. Asi is more viable then before but it still seems to be a second tier item.

Executioner you can't really do much about. Pen is a sensitive topic and executioner does it well giving a balance of stats that are just great. Ichiaval seems to do the same thing but weaker. An option to balancing pen could be how much attack speed they actually give along with these items. Having so many items that offer a wide array of stats being power/att speed/ pen all at once narrows the builds because you simply have to pick the best ones in order.

Crits are fine. Any changes that you could probably make could be remaking deathbringer. The passive is really powerful and one shot enemies are relatively easy. Without deathrbinger it's still just as viable but this isn't really a concern. I mean we need something to end the game but I guess I would prefer to have a team play end the game rather then an adc running around spraying everyone down with ease.

Other then this I think everything in the game was very well thought out and balanced.

I see everyone wants a herc change. Seems ocd if you ask me lol

New Member Cupidhead Turtlenomad's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I'd like to give feedback on the hell I just went through. The Mode of The Day called "Shorthand" is the worst piece of cancer I've ever played in my life. Even worse you put it on FUCKING BONUS GEM DAY. I had to get a disconnected opponent to win that shit. 3v3 in a conquest map is the worst idea ever. Whoever came up with that should feel bad. I straight up burst into tears, and now my friends are going to give me shit for it for like a month. It's the worst experience I've ever had in Smite, and possibly in gaming in general. Please either remove it, or don't put it on a gem event.

Thanks to those who at least read some of this.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlenomad View Post
    I'd like to give feedback on the hell I just went through. The Mode of The Day called "Shorthand" is the worst piece of cancer I've ever played in my life. Even worse you put it on FUCKING BONUS GEM DAY. I had to get a disconnected opponent to win that shit. 3v3 in a conquest map is the worst idea ever. Whoever came up with that should feel bad. I straight up burst into tears, and now my friends are going to give me shit for it for like a month. It's the worst experience I've ever had in Smite, and possibly in gaming in general. Please either remove it, or don't put it on a gem event.

Thanks to those who at least read some of this.
    I know! It's so bad.
    Thing is with the gold+xp spooling Guardians are absurd, ADC's come online at 10 minutes or faster, mages fall behind fast barring a few, warriors are lite-guardians, assasins are kinda up in the air.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    You all should be fillong the form Drybear linked...not posting feedback here.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead F6plea's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I love Smite. IF I had to comment on the state of the game I would say the following:

1. Rework Sun Wu Kong. He is really sad.

2. Hunters are OP. Increase mid game potential reduce end-game scaling (4 autos with a couple crits enough to kill anyone...).

3. Supporting is (to me at least) boring and unsatisfying. Not sure how to fix that, all I can say is I would rather f6 at 10 then support most games.
    "Get REDUCED" -HiRez Bart (during Warrior re-positioning. RIP SWK )

Junior Member Cupidhead Warrington167's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Matchmaking still theres no reason a non level 30 should be put in game with a level 30 and then when you get diamond players and non level 30s thats just silly and then pro players such as xaliea and confrey and then getting mr non level 30 person on my team its just silly but besides that doing a great job
    Goodbye Odin my sweet prince. You shall be forever missed

Senior Member Chosen CaptainDoomsday's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Please consider crit items for mages. Mages are very steeply bullied out of being able to autoattack, especially after the death of Old Wa, and consequently, the three surviving AA mages -Chronos, Freya, and Ao Kuang- are quite limp compared to their physical rivals of Hunters and Assassins.
    It might also add some versatility for other mages to explore.
    Last edited by CaptainDoomsday; 03-31-2015 at 03:08 PM.